Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

How can a 25-26 year old girl need so much attention.😡

Childhood trauma and parental neglect. 

..Mr.Grey.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jealousy!!

Shehnaaz is getting popular and is becoming a threat for everyone and I'm loving it🤣🤣

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

may be her home state ki industry ne Shenaz ke personality ko bahut study kiya hoga, isse liye ban kiya usse. socho inke attention seeking, matlabi nature, jealousy, insecurity......industry mein idhar ki baat udhar, udhar ki baat idhar karte karte whole industry ko aag laga deti😆

I am from Punjab and honestly isko jaanti nahin thi BB tak...kya gaand fhela rakha hai isne.. Dont know why the f**k BB is giving her so much importance. I don't find her entertaining at all..some bits here and there...that's all!

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Shame on the people here.mahila mandali sat here to character assassinate shehnaaz. Frustration level for shehnaaz is going on its peak.please continue more .let me see how downgrade can people go.

Edited by Feynmann - 4 years ago

You guys are all disgusting look in the mirror. Character assassinating another woman, being women. Based on your English and grammar its clear some of you are illiterate.  sad that India is still a backward county with citizens like yourselves. 👏 Bravoooo 

disgusting people 🤢

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

Ohh and post maker, I'm straight-up calling you out, what type of characterless women are you? maybe you'll know how it feels cause your clearly a disturbed individual. 

come at me....

Dude the tm is only giving her pov about Sana's game in the show and she's entitled to her opinion.

She hasn't gone on Sana's character at all. You on the other hand are going on tm's character. 

Do not go on a woman's character or call any woman characterless and behave!

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Dude the tm is only giving her pov about Sana's game in the show and she's entitled to her opinion.

She hasn't gone on Sana's character at all. You on the other hand are going on tm's character. 

Do not go on a woman's character or call any woman characterless and behave!

are you dumb or trying to play dumb, when she and others are character assassinating another woman, it's not an issue but now that I pointed the finger back at her its and issue??? I'm showing her the mirror, I haven't said anything dirty yet and nor will i. Also before anything look at the posts title " shehnaz type of people" what is that suppose to mean straight off the bat??

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is much better than Shukla and PaHira

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

are you dumb or trying to play dumb, when she and others are character assassinating another woman, it's not an issue but now that I pointed the finger back at her its and issue??? I'm showing her the mirror, I haven't said anything dirty yet and nor will i.

Where has the tm character assassinated Sana? Plz quote me the exact line.

She has only talked about what she feels is Sana's game and she has the right do so. 

She hasn't sl*t shamed Sana or done something similar.

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 4 years ago

Where has the tm character assassinated Sana? Plz quote me the exact line.

She has only talked about what she feels is Sana's game and she has the right do so. 

She hasn't sl*t shamed Sana or done something similar.

[/QUOTE]

"The best thing about such people it's their sense of humour and lack of self respect"

what does that sound like to you??  here's another one by another member in this topic. 

"i mean u r a grl ..where is ur self respect"