Shehnaz type of people

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

These kind of people are forever attention seeking. They are always insecure and love keeping others insecure.

If one sees shehnaz when has a problem with Sid she shares with other team. Once she was saying she is lonely and Rashmi is telling her why lonely she is there with her.

Then people saying others are jealous of Sidnaaz. She also keeps Sid insecure. Then again speaks  bad of other team Infront of Sid. To gain a brownie points from Sid and make him happy. 

She is most fake and using people for benefit. The day she doesn't need them she won't look back once. The best thing about such people it's their sense of humour and lack of self respect so little bit of sweet behaviour people tend to forgot her ill behaviour.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

may be her home state ki industry ne Shenaz ke personality ko bahut study kiya hoga, isse liye ban kiya usse. socho inke attention seeking, matlabi nature, jealousy, insecurity......industry mein idhar ki baat udhar, udhar ki baat idhar karte karte whole industry ko aag laga deti😆

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she is NOT an attention seeker bt GAMER , Cunning , Fake and a grl whi is just pretending all ths n pubic is falling into TRAP .. i use to like her initially bt she is harmful for anyones mental peace .. she forcefully force people to stick to her and she is hell irritating n i dont want sid wth her ..she thinks she is fooling sidharth n paras by her childish irritating fake tactics n faces bt i believe sid n paras are just dealing her in her own way actually.. for me she is NOT  a BB winner material .. hell irritating , faking n compromising her own self respect .. a woman shld not compromise on her self-respect and she is doing all ths just cause she has taken sidnaaz # way seriously . LOL vikas told in  alight mode tht n sidharth was okay wth ths bt sana is playing around ths # now extremely even sidharth is now least bother as she manuplates thng , lie and go to her other team members n bitch against sid and her main focus always is camera and she tries to tell janta see sid is doing ths n tht ..band on ..tht daay sidharth gave her shut up call in his frustration tht u are doing all ths for camera .. if u r done then its fine now leave i want to sleep for a while ... happy sidharth has understood her cunning small small moves even paras mentioned that just deal her wth calmness n dont stop her from talkng to anhyone ..sana is lying .. sidharth fan are supporting her bt now many sid fans are donw th her fakness n irritating tactics of seeking janta attention for winning LOL .. she has no game plan except faking .. zariwala saying she is 27 n pretends to b 25 .. immature grl n happy zariwala said sidharth needs a mature grl for his mental peace not ths so called artifical babe grl who  just irritate me atleast wth her presence on TV ..initially i was a sidnaaz fan now m just bearing for sidharth as wo picha e nai chorit .. 

Originally posted by: tanvismile

These kind of people are forever attention seeking. They are always insecure and love keeping others insecure.

If one sees shehnaz when has a problem with Sid she shares with other team. Once she was saying she is lonely and Rashmi is telling her why lonely she is there with her.

Then people saying others are jealous of Sidnaaz. She also keeps Sid insecure. Then again speaks  bad of other team Infront of Sid. To gain a brownie points from Sid and make him happy. 

She is most fake and using people for benefit. The day she doesn't need them she won't look back once. The best thing about such people it's their sense of humour and lack of self respect so little bit of sweet behaviour people tend to forgot her ill behaviour.

she is behind paras , sidharth , kartik aryan ,gautam all in one time ..

i mean u r a grl ..where is ur self respect .. if paras wasn't have mahira wth him ths grl would have done much more ..sidharth always gave her attention n so paras bt paras had not much stemna to bear her fake mellow drama .. she is not a strong lady ,, dosro k kando py i hai yhan tak .. i am completly agree wth u @bold

these people are the most harmful as people forgive them due to their so called childish behaviour n she is NOT innocent at alll .. lier, manyplatter, attention seeker, fake , confuse, cunning , irritating , .. she badly hurt Aarti as Aarti is an old n gud frnd of sidharth ... i am prettty sure she will sooon show her TRUE colors n will flip towards rashmi gang n m sure she will learn gud lesson .. its not rashmi gang fault its her fake personality who will b exposed fully n am happy kajol n ajay did not pay much attention , kuchiko towards ths lady 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I had pointed out about Shahnaz's game plan and the fact that he is a cunning player 

I agree with your post 

Originally posted by: anshvi

I had pointed out about Shahnaz's game plan and the fact that he is a cunning player 

I agree with your post 

shehnaz is NOTHNG she has NO individual personality except sidnaz tag again cause of sid n her frndship n soon she will b exposed as she cant pretend for long .. waiting for ths as sid is exhausted wth her repetitive fake personality n he cant counsel her more now as there is limit of everythng ..thanku TM for ths much needed post.. she think she is using janta n HMs in actually she is fooling ehr self by thinkng her FAKE drama is wrking LOL 

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

kuch din pehle tw aap sidnaaz ki tareefon k pull baandh rahi thi? kia hua usko?smiley37

smiley5present mai jiyo ... kuch din pehly tu mai SidSim ki b tareefo ki sarak , pull , bridgy sab abnati thi smiley37na pochoo smiley37yaar i dont like her NOW ... my life my thinking ..smiley20

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

she is NOT an attention seeker bt GAMER , Cunning , Fake and a grl whi is just pretending all ths n pubic is falling into TRAP .. i use to like her initially bt she is harmful for anyones mental peace .. she forcefully force people to stick to her and she is hell irritating n i dont want sid wth her ..she thinks she is fooling sidharth n paras by her childish irritating fake tactics n faces bt i believe sid n paras are just dealing her in her own way actually.. for me she is NOT  a BB winner material .. hell irritating , faking n compromising her own self respect .. a woman shld not compromise on her self-respect and she is doing all ths just cause she has taken sidnaaz # way seriously . LOL vikas told in  alight mode tht n sidharth was okay wth ths bt sana is playing around ths # now extremely even sidharth is now least bother as she manuplates thng , lie and go to her other team members n bitch against sid and her main focus always is camera and she tries to tell janta see sid is doing ths n tht ..band on ..tht daay sidharth gave her shut up call in his frustration tht u are doing all ths for camera .. if u r done then its fine now leave i want to sleep for a while ... happy sidharth has understood her cunning small small moves even paras mentioned that just deal her wth calmness n dont stop her from talkng to anhyone ..sana is lying .. sidharth fan are supporting her bt now many sid fans are donw th her fakness n irritating tactics of seeking janta attention for winning LOL .. she has no game plan except faking .. zariwala saying she is 27 n pretends to b 25 .. immature grl n happy zariwala said sidharth needs a mature grl for his mental peace not ths so called artifical babe grl who  just irritate me atleast wth her presence on TV ..initially i was a sidnaaz fan now m just bearing for sidharth as wo picha e nai chorit .. 

kuch din pehle tw aap sidnaaz ki tareefon k pull baandh rahi thi? kia hua usko?🤣

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shes an opportunist. A kind of leech, if sid was out she would leech on to rashami. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How can a 25-26 year old girl need so much attention.😡

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I never liked her from start.

I find Sid cute in some ways but definitely not her