boys and girls in big boss in one bed what twitter says

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Truth is this that #BiggBoss13 is a soft ### where girls hug boys to sleep in the night on a same bed. And surprisingly All organisations like #RSS #VHP etc don’t have any problem at all while they don’t want ppl to celebrate #ValentinesDay! Even govt doesn’t have any problem.-

Whatever a girl and a boy are doing in their room is their personal matter but when they are doing it on national TV shamelessly then it’s the matter of the entire country. And if it’s Ok for big boss- saw this in twitter posted by KRK

thank god some one feels like me I did nit find shukla and sana cute in bedroom - I fast forward when these 2 come it is embracing g suiting in front of 2 adult sons w

saw this on Twitter posted

Edited by Sarainvest1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's actually so shameful to even watch this on TV in front of anyone, ws so ashamed the other day when my husband pointed I watch a show like bigboss where all these cheap antics take place n whn they come out they say we were supposed to act. Like jasleen n the singer

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I wouldnt judge anyone for touching their friend of the opposite sex but theres a WAY to do it. Caressing your male friend..putting ur legs around his hips..letting him put his legs around ur hips..and ur face....snuggling between his thighs...smelling his armpits..him rubbing his face all over ur breasts..him sitting on you..you sitting on him...these things look like foreplay ...not friendship and i d rather not see that on a reality show ..every day. Fine its consensual (or so they say but i dont think its always consensual between Shukla and Sana...she puts up with it because she knows he would make a huge deal out of it if she tells him to stop )....but the makers could edit it out because most people arent interested in seeing two individuals grinding their crotches against each other. This kind of content is for Alt Balaji viewers who watch softcore p0rn in privacy...not for people who watch Bigg Boss in the living room with their parents or kids.

Sidnaaz crap doesnt offend me because i find it sexual..its just annoying. Infantilising a grown woman just so that he can touch her. Treating her like an idiot. Nothing cute about these two . Just annoying.

Rashmi and Arhaan were a couple...they did kiss each other now and then on the forehead but they didnt grope each other ALL day. Paras shared a bed with Rashmi..he never put his legs around her even when they were friends. Bhau and Shefali were physical but they never buried themselves in each others armpits all day.

BTw i found Asim and Himanshis PDA inappropriate because she was engaged to another man. But even they didnt act like Sidnaaz.

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 4 years ago