Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasili

yes not only me but so many people think that n salman also said that he crosses all the limits in anger. M not sure if he does physical violence or not but he has pushed asim so hard and that head bump was very very bad. But whoever does physical violence they for sure do it in anger.
If you think others are too then keep your thinking, I don’t want to change it n don’t want to comment on Rashmi or asim

And there are many more people who think that Asim and Rashmi are even worse. They are aggressive, liars, backstabbers and doglas. Shukla may have temper issues but he is a much better person than these two. And a much better entertainer too. 😆

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i think sidtharth dated all the girls around the worldthat'why he reached 40 years old without marry 🤪

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anns123

And there are many more people who think that Asim and Rashmi are even worse. They are aggressive, liars, backstabbers and doglas. Shukla may have temper issues but he is a much better person than these two. And a much better entertainer too. 😆

But tanisha Rashmi ko to date kar nahi sakti na For obvious reason or asim might be too young for her as well.😂😂😂

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow Tanisha really has a type, all POS. Armann Kohli , now Siddharth ..she dated two of the biggest high society Assholes in history of BB. Props to her 👏🏼