Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Glad he spoke about what he thinks regarding #HanIta. So he also has all the questions.. This PH did all the butchering and changed the originality of the characters introduced.. Did injustice with the actors who lived the roles of Hanuman and Babita..

I feel Hanuman character was redeemed at the end because he is in good terms with them..But not Babita because Paridhi quit the show their ego got hurt.. I don't understand the theory of this Kk ruining reel character because of some issues.i read they are still butchering Babita. I am laughing at their revenge Mode.

Is Katha kottage and Rajita Sharma thinks that only their favourite Mini has self respect and stand against injustice??They will accept only in the show??But in real if any woman Stands for their self respect they will term it as fans instigation and egoistic..will give the explanation this  is what the character is written.. Haven't seen a worst Production  house like  this..

They don't know meaning of woman empowerment..

@bold - For a moment I had forgotten that KK had done this...

In regards to the article, I'm oddly unfazed by this. Idk if it's me being distant from the forum or PB in general for the past month or so, but it doesn't affect me as it used to. Them refusing to give AD or PS a clear answer for their decision is just another reason in a long list of why KK sucks as an employer. It's only kind to its favorites, baaki sab jaaye bhaad mein.

Hope AD and PS get something worth their while now. As for Ashnoor... good luck.

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

@bold - For a moment I had forgotten that KK had done this...

In regards to the article, I'm oddly unfazed by this. Idk if it's me being distant from the forum or PB in general for the past month or so, but it doesn't affect me as it used to. Them refusing to give AD or PS a clear answer for their decision is just another reason in a long list of why KK sucks as an employer. It's only kind to its favorites, baaki sab jaaye bhaad mein.

Hope AD and PS get something worth their while now. As for Ashnoor... good luck.

It seems their decisions are based on personal emotions a lot of times, which is very unprofessional. So even if someone's being treated fine today something might happen off screen and things might change tomorrow. As an employer they really have failed big time.