Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Now she's a very strong player n playing so well.. jab show shuru huva tha tab se finale n after that Arhaan ke entry n exist tak( 1st one) mujhe lagta tha wo Shukla ko target karti hai fir Arhaan ke re-entry se uske exit tak Rashmi ka game sirf Shukla n uske khudki personal baatein kholna tha but after Arhaan exit my god ye pichle ek hafte me kya change aaya ladki me😲👏shes ignoring Shukla ha task me chalta hai thoda idhar udhar that's ok. She's enjoying with her new group, chill n relax, thoda boht dimag chalati hai ki jaise kaise phut dale dusre group me, madhu ko sahi advice de rahi thi captaincy task me, Mahira chipkali ko sahi se handle kar rahi hai , konsi argument kaha khatm karni hai wo samaj rahi hai👏itna karke main baat wo dikh rahi hai show me..n aaj to mai impressed he hogayi isse Asim n Rashmi pehle he ready the bashing sunne ke liye but Salman ke saath argue na karke gracefully accept kiya👏unko bhi pata hai show kitna baised hai par bhains ke aage bin bajane se koi faida nahi so sunlo chupchap😆fir pura week humara hai😉par issme bhi achcha diya Salman ko Rashmi- I'm nt going aise to bilkul bhi nahi... I was like kya baat hai Rashmi kya confidence hai👏n Salman to Asim apne seniors ki suno respect karo..sir wahi to Shukla mera senior hai usse he mai sab kuch sikh raha hu🤣so good guys... N tmrw precap Rashmi was crying wo food wala issme waise rone ki koi wajah nahi thi but ladki ne situation ka kya use kiya haiek to Kajol Ajay ke saamne tamasha nahi kiya fir akeli ro ke wo mudda uthaya uska result Salman ko paras ko bash karna pada😆maza he aagaya🥳paras n Mahira ki kl hogi temporary bolti band👍🏼 very good Rashmi iss ek week me boht achchese game pickup kiya hai...Asim ke liye praising post nahi banaya acc to me wo pehle se achcha khel raha hai but Rashmi mujhe ye week boht achchi lagi agar aise he chalti rahi to i don't mind agar ye winner bhi banti hai to

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If she maintains this then she can be in top 3. I just hope through this game she will learn more from her mistakes of being so easy/forgivable. 🥳

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s2397

If she maintains this then she can be in top 3. I just hope through this game she will learn more from her mistakes of being so easy/forgivable. 🥳

ye Shukla apna 4 ka group bachane me laga hoga aur yaha Rashmi trophy leke udd gayi hogi😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

nice post . since beginning she is like tat , it's just bb script they kept their fixed laadla above n pushed rash n whole season tried n trying but still she managed n emerged as positive winner . she deserves trophy . since long she faced all odds n stood tall n even exposed d truth sukla is gandagi box. she made sallu d bb official cleaner . before bb whitewash sukla with sidra video n all . bb vs rash going since beginning . she is bb level player . positive winner ,classy player , lovely human n gem . she destroyed bb who tried to destroy her n since farah she called out fav of bb n now totally bb exposed n sukla image make over going now by tainting rash image but she still managed well n emerging stronger . strong individual player, nice leader types , balanced one with heart n mind at right places. most real n genuine there . she reacted acc. situations there . bb tried to paint her villain n neg n tried different tags, labels n she failed bb n she is herself n played as herself . she shown all shades of her personality . nice task player, team player , healthy competitor , fun loving , when bricks are thrown at her she builds house with those bricks tat type of winner types she is . hardworking n celebrity n humble . her bb journey n her game is interesting , if bb didn't push her n try to destroy her game n she is unstoppable n bb can't stop her . she is one n only anti sukla . she stood against violence,bullying, extreme fav of bb . she is nice to opponents when in need . she stood for ppl when in need n for wat she thought right acc.to her. she niche her own place as rashmi desai . she is unique,classy,entertainer,positive player in bb not typical bb boring ones . she is interesting ,it's bb loss . she is true,ultimate winner . bb 13 winner ,queen ,rashmi desai ,period.

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

ye Shukla apna 4 ka group bachane me laga hoga aur yaha Rashmi trophy leke udd gayi hogi😆

Rashmi won't win even to some extent she knows this. Considering sid is favoured and mmthe channel designs everything from tasks to wkvs to make shukla win. If eash wins sid won't be able to digest. If not sid it's asim/sana.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she has has become more chilled now..bashing b expected hai uske liye ab 🤣 nice post 😳

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i think arhaan had spoilt her game previously

uske jaate hi ek week mein mast pick-up liya hai bandi ne

rashami fans were right, ahaan was spoiling her game

vaise woh bahar se bhi uska game abhi bhi spoil kar raha hai, idiot kahin ka

re-entry kate hi usne rash ki class laga di thi ki shukla se normal behave kaise kar sakti ho, aur purani baatein kholne ka suggestion bhi diya tha

rash stupid thi, uspar trust karti thi n usko intelligent player samjhti thi

ab uske jaane ke baad asim ke samjhane par kaise maan gayi ki sid se related purani baatein nahi bolungi

and aaj bhi rasim ne decide kiya ki ab sid ko completely ignore karenge

rasim are good for each other's game, they have good influence on each other & give good advice

arhaan was the culprit it seems now

ho na ho wo set ki baaton ka clarification dena & interview wala idea bhi arhaan ka hi raha hoga

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ashe became quite when they started disclosing about Arhaan. Now teaming up with Asim n Vishal she is rocking. I liked how she responded to shukla in that basket task. Not rattled at all...she enjoyed it. After that She tackled Mahira. Whenever she put Mahira in place the fan in me increased.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is Savage queen 😎

I liked her reply , "I am not leaving like this"

And the way she said to salman that some ppl who bad mouthed about shukla are friends of him.

Her strategy of ignorance gonna rock 😳

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I always knew this Arhan was bad for Rashmi's game. Thank God he is gone. The over supportiveness was bad for her.

I hope she continues this streak and makes it to the last lap of the game. Though wid the level of biasedness and blind support for Shukla.........I doubt she can win.

PS : She is looking pretty wid straight hairs too. Gud change.