zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Резултат слика за srecan rodjendan

Word Count: 0

zajedno thumbnail

I want you to play a major role in the movie of your life. Everything you do to be followed by applause and approval! I want all those wishes that you have been dreaming of for a long time to come true. Make everything you dream of in your home and give it a hug! Happy Birthday!

Birthday celebrations come and go. Gifts are spent or forgotten. But the love and happiness I send you on this day can never be consumed! Be joyful, smart and healthy! This is your day and it's just the beginning of a better and more beautiful life! Happy Birthday!

Make sparkling champagne, sweet strawberries and even sweeter chocolate on the table. In your wallet, let the pairs rustle and smile to adorn your face! Live life as if it were an excursion every day, happy birthday to you!

May the most beautiful music wake you up! May all the love and tenderness of this world embrace you! That your laughter echoes on the other side of the planet! To rejoice as a child! Smile to place stars and comets! That every rhyme should be placed in the heart, and again, there is always room for happiness! Make everything you want on this day come true! I wish you a happy birthday!

zajedno thumbnail

If you are not sure if you have a real friend, remember me and this message! I wish you all the wishes you wish, and life is happy to be called! If you do not know who loves you the most and doubt that you are alone in the world, remember I am always there when you need me. So don't worry and don't lose hope, your real friend loves you for your birthday! Happy Birthday!

Good morning, hey, you! I'm telling you! You great being with a bright smile! Wake up! Today is an important day! The most important! Today's smile is most needed! What confused you is no joke! I want to tell you: thank you! What you exist, what makes my life and day beautiful! I wish you a very happy happy birthday!

What can I wish you for this beautiful day? Endless happiness or great love? Success without limits or unmatched glory? If I could, I'd give you everything! Everything you need every day from this one to the next birthday, from scratch! Happy Birthday!

Today I am removing stars from the sky, for you I am taking pearls from the sea, giving you the most beautiful flowers and chocolate. Make every day beautiful and today special! Happy Birthday!

I wish you success, health and happiness, if you need a bag too! Listen to this wish of mine, spend your life in joy and joy! Happy Birthday!

When your birthday is your age, you're scared, so you're a little old. Just smile, you should, happiness and success to heaven are yet to come! If you don't know how, trust me, I know, I ordered it all for your birthday! Make him happy!

For you, I imagine a desire for a wish: that your day may pass in peace and joy, that every treasure will rejoice, that your dear ones may be happy with you, that you may maintain health and gain happiness! Happy Birthday!

I wish you luxury travel, luxury in everything you do and have. I wish you health, happiness and joy and infinite love. May the sun shine on you every day, and especially today on your birthday! Happy wonderful day!

zajedno thumbnail

Резултат слика за srecan rodjendan drugarice

zajedno thumbnail

Резултат слика за hrana"

zajedno thumbnail