How to prove Siddharth a Hero?

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How to make a line smaller without touching it ?Just draw a line bigger beside to it .

How to prove Shukla a wise, intelligent, matured, level headed, kind hearted and a Hero? Just show other hms ki galti in magnifying glass.

show edited and remix footage of non-shuklis immature, hot headed, dumb, vile and villanous nature. Shukla apne aap Hero bann jate aur non-shuklis villians.

ex: when vishal and bagga talking to shehnaz about sid, rashmi and asim were nowhere in the picture. but kamal ki editing ki hai creative team showing them laughing at shehnaz. 

shukla poking footage milta hi nahi, kyunki wo poke nahi karta. but everyone does. as Asim said chai-shai pilao cameraman ko, sach mein.

shukla ki non-existing tears pe zoom karke dikhao, phir bhi nahi mila toh VFX karke dikhao. sabhi non-shuklis ke footage pe negative VO daal do. so that they become negative in viewers eyes.

send 2Rs Guests and make them to read the script  'Siddharth ek HERO tha, HERO hain, aur HERO hi rahega. ye Siddharth wo Siddharth (Gautam Buddha) se badd kar shaant swabhavi hai......Rashmi tu fake hai, dumbo hai, hamesha bitching karta hai Sid ke baare mein, tu negative personality ho.........' jaise kal Rashmi ne boli 'koi araha hai bahar se beizzati karne'

agar ye sab kaam nahi karein toh last mein vakeel saab aake bolega ki 'sab log kyun Shukla ko poke kar rahe ho. usse tangg kyun kar rahe ho, meri maa teri maa, tera baap mera baap, abbadabbajabba.....'

bann gaya Shukla, a HERO⭐️

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL exactly!

This is the usual BB strategy, but ek problem hai is bar - Shukla is his own worst enemy 🤣

Chhupe nahee chhupta uska ghatiyapan 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is a Perfect description of BB reality show, thank you  👍🏼

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shukla is the kind of person  who feels tall only when someone is on their knees. 

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And one more thing 

Asim while shukla was around: bb pest control karao bahar flies ho gayi hai

Shukla threatens him saying bahar jakar kuchh hoga nahi meaning career threats. 

when indirectly calling him fly he can give him career khatam warning why can’t he react on cry baby which was direct and before the task when there is high pressure.

Cry baby gaali nahi to kya fly gaali hai?

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

shukla ko hero banane ke chakkar mein channel khud villian ban gaya🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

My mom who only watch the main Telecast is thoroughly convinced that Shukla is very gentle fun loving guy whose only downside is his anger and it's Asim that pokes him otherwise he is quite chilled out.

Pahira and Sana are using this innocent guy for content.

So yeah. BB does getaway with his manipulations many a times

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SO well written. Sadly lot ofpeople close their eyes not to see the boas & ignore the truth. When you actually end up showing the correct picture they attack you. (Some).

The above person on post itself, visiting my sociel media, searching my photo, my address & saying he will kill me looking at my address. This happened 3 rdtime this season. Never before this kind of goons were on F or SM. Shukla has crossed all limits with PRs.

Edited by Debamalya - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

SO well written. Sadly lot ofpeople close their eyes not to see the boas & ignore the truth. When you actually end up showing the correct picture they attack you. (Some).

Agree , some don’t realise its honourable to be a fan of truth. 

The above person on post itself, visiting my sociel media, searching my photo, my address & saying he will kill me looking at my address. This happened 3 rdtime this season. Never before this kind of goons were on F or SM. Shukla has crossed all limits with PRs.

I’m sorry to know, you are being-harassed this way, identity theft is a crime and stalking is considered a Greater  offence too.  

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Downgraded2

Oh I have an even better idea. Put a small thing like him going to the gym on a pedestal. Oh my God look he's going to the gym and working out. He's such an amazing person. He's so humble and kind. Look at how nicely he's speaking to his trainer. Sure he ignored that man and pushed aside that woman, but he cares!

There was a girl whole posted Pic with Shukla at gym. And people commented on that insta post "Stay safe", "be careful" etc. That says a lot what people think of Shukla.