Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cutepigs

It would be sacrifice because if promos are to be believed, their marriage will be announced and even he knows Mishti, he knows she isnt the type of girl to say yes without meaning it or being ready or at least comfortable in moving on.. and he loves her, the days of realization cant be a criteria that when Abir would get off his high horse and come to claim Mishti, who will happily forget all the pain and go to him, his heart will be broken because he would have started dreaming of a life with her by then..

So either Mishti will never find out so he would lie he doesnt love her, or if she does find out, he'll tell her he understands,  at the end he will sacrifice his love so she can go back to someone else, or else they'll show him as evil who will deserve it...

I know I sound anti Abir, even I like Shaheer and the character,  but since the Kunal truth came out, he has been very blind to Mishti and her pain.. He knew she was hurting, but he justified it in his head by him hurting, despite him being the decision maker there.. You cant decide to break someone and then justify it by saying since you are broken and you had a good reason, it is all okay...

Bold - but he also knew that mishti don't love him, and she still love abir, she knows all the facts, all the story, so it would be only his mistake if mishti decided to go back to abir 

Italics - no dear you're not sounding anti abir πŸ˜†,it's completely your pov, and I am 100% sure abir's redemption would be the best part after this track, it would be the best redemption, the kind of guy abir is, I am sure he would not hesitate a moment before touching even mishti's feet to ask forgiveness from her, and mishti ko punish karne ki zarurat nahi padegi, he will himself punish him. 

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with it being his mistake, but it also depends on how Mishti says yes I feel.. how she talks to Nishant before ...

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Usse koi Fayada nahi hogaπŸ˜†..  For the sake of drama they can turn any character upside down.  Abir 1.0 was perfect.  But then they had to introduce this separation drama,  followed by some more invincible Meenu's nautanki filled episodes and turned Abir into judgemental freak. What was beautiful about Abir's character before this leap,  was that he was approachable,  a good listener,  a nice friend and a great observer,  but now he does weird thingsπŸ˜•.  In today's episode,  Mishti called him to talk  He comes there, sees Nishant,  refuses to listen to her,  tells her that they are the past and without even listening  to what she wanted to tell,  he goes away,  all the while  speaking to himself,  ki mujhe rok lo Mishti..  Arre itni mehnat karke,  phone pe emotional message send karke toh usne bulaya tha.. Ek baar sun leta..  

Basically my point is if Mishti marries Nishant,  what is the guarantee that his character will not have the same fate as that of Abir..  Who knows he might also have some issues on which he would not want to hear Mishti  at all..  Afterall,  characters are all how writers pen them down and they can twist and turn things anyway they like..  If their is anything that needs to change,  then it is the mindset of the storytellers and the audience who only consume these kind of melodramatic tracks..  Why is anyone from Bade papa to Mishti to Nishant  is in the hurry of the marriage.  Can't they encourage her to work,  be successful,  distract herself from all the mess in her personal life for sometime and then think about marriage.  But no..  Kya kiya jaye...  In my opinion,  the state of mind in which Mishti is,  the one thing that she should not do is get married -  to anyone,  be it Nannu or Abir...  

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutepigs

It would be sacrifice because if promos are to be believed, their marriage will be announced and even he knows Mishti, he knows she isnt the type of girl to say yes without meaning it or being ready or at least comfortable in moving on.. and he loves her, the days of realization cant be a criteria that when Abir would get off his high horse and come to claim Mishti, who will happily forget all the pain and go to him, his heart will be broken because he would have started dreaming of a life with her by then..

So either Mishti will never find out so he would lie he doesnt love her, or if she does find out, he'll tell her he understands,  at the end he will sacrifice his love so she can go back to someone else, or else they'll show him as evil who will deserve it...

I know I sound anti Abir, even I like Shaheer and the character,  but since the Kunal truth came out, he has been very blind to Mishti and her pain.. He knew she was hurting, but he justified it in his head by him hurting, despite him being the decision maker there.. You cant decide to break someone and then justify it by saying since you are broken and you had a good reason, it is all okay...

I agree. Abir chashma pehenne ke baad andha ho gaya hai

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Usse koi Fayada nahi hogaπŸ˜†..  For the sake of drama they can turn any character upside down.  Abir 1.0 was perfect.  But then they had to introduce this separation drama,  followed by some more invincible Meenu's nautanki filled episodes and turned Abir into judgemental freak. What was beautiful about Abir's character before this leap,  was that he was approachable,  a good listener,  a nice friend and a great observer,  but now he does weird thingsπŸ˜•.  In today's episode,  Mishti called him to talk  He comes there, sees Nishant,  refuses to listen to her,  tells her that they are the past and without even listening  to what she wanted to tell,  he goes away,  all the while  speaking to himself,  ki mujhe rok lo Mishti..  Arre itni mehnat karke,  phone pe emotional message send karke toh usne bulaya tha.. Ek baar sun leta..  

Basically my point is if Mishti marries Nishant,  what is the guarantee that his character will not have the same fate as that of Abir..  Who knows he might also have some issues on which he would not want to hear Mishti  at all..  Afterall,  characters are all how writers pen them down and they can twist and turn things anyway they like..  If their is anything that needs to change,  then it is the mindset of the storytellers and the audience who only consume these kind of melodramatic tracks..  Why is anyone from Bade papa to Mishti to Nishant  is in the hurry of the marriage.  Can't they encourage her to work,  be successful,  distract herself from all the mess in her personal life for sometime and then think about marriage.  But no..  Kya kiya jaye...  In my opinion,  the state of mind in which Mishti is,  the one thing that she should not do is get married -  to anyone,  be it Nannu or Abir...  

Well said

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

You said it all πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bold - true πŸ˜’

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey thread maker..I agree with your views but the thing is that makers can do anything for shaadi drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz end mein nach baliye karne mein zyada  maza aata hai ...uske like kisi character ki hoshiyari ko jhatka de dein chalta hai πŸ˜†

No doubt nishant is a wonderful person to be with and so is abir and so is mishti  ...but I feel there are so many misunderstandings between mishbir that looks forced πŸ˜† I mean see mishti is someone who says what she wants to ...when she wanted to do courtship she was strong enough to share her views ...but now when BP requested her to think about shaadi ....#NoIsAnOption bhi toh ho sakta hai ..but naa even she is not saying anything...πŸ˜† 

Abir is someone who use to always listen the two sides before giving judgement but it seems like he has already decided πŸ˜† before hearing ... ans then the jealousy for nannu takes over ... irrespective of the relation that mishti shares with nishant , that shouldn't be a base for abir to not listen to mishti πŸ˜†

And then comes nannu ...serial mein 2 din nahi hue and he is feeling something for her already πŸ˜† Vo bhi go with the flow kar raha hai πŸ˜† as a character he is wonderful,  he is protective of mish and is keeping her as his priority which is nice but the thing is mishti loves only abir and that will remain forever...also nannu deserves someone else ...someone who loves him ...and someone whose first choice  is nishant πŸ˜† but you see shaadi drama ke liye third chahie tha toh aa gaya bas πŸ˜†

I am not thinking much since the end game is mishbir only cuz this story is about mishbir at the end of the day ...and however logical or illogical things look ...it wont matter when they will together πŸ˜†...πŸ˜›

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bold - there is nothing to sacrifice, mishti was never in love with him, he realized that he loves mishti 3 days ago then too he had knew mishti loves abir, then what is there to sacrifice 

He will sacrifice his feelings na ...his feelings for mishti πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Jo bhi hai .thoda dil toh tootega na

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

I agree. Abir chashma pehenne ke baad andha ho gaya hai

Dots πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

He will sacrifice his feelings na ...his feelings for mishti πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Jo bhi hai .thoda dil toh tootega na

Ha dil to tootega, but I will never agree ki he sacrificed, Ye credit Usko nahi MIL sakta SorryπŸ˜†,vaise instant pyaar hua nannu ko to kya instant move on ho paayega πŸ€£