Disappointed with Ishita Dutta

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her sister Tanushree Dutta was the whistleblower for MeToo in BW and here in the show, she is supporting a guy who has no respect for women. I am pretty sure Tanushree Dutta must have been disappointed by her as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hmm she is just doing her job

Mukulsinghrawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is not supporting a girl who has no respect for the men

#HeToo

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mukulsinghrawat

She is not supporting a girl who has no respect for the men

#HeToo

What is HeToo? 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankFan12

Her sister Tanushree Dutta was the whistleblower for MeToo in BW and here in the show, she is supporting a guy who has no respect for women. I am pretty sure Tanushree Dutta must have been disappointed by her as well.

She had no choice I guess...is she the one as choti sardarni???

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MeToo ka bhai

BellaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont get this respect women thing. In one hand saying women are strong and the very next moment one should not talk to a women disrespectful. Men don’t deserve respect? Sukla is disrespectful I won’t mind saying that on his face but the thing is Rashmi is disrespectful as well so why play women card. No matter who instigating whom if I’m giving back with same temper and rage then theirs no difference between me and that other person. I so wish ppl could start saying respect everyone and not a particular gender. And what’s with the sheer and Sheri sh*t dose that mean you are not bound to respect other? Mere life ki eki fanda give and take regardless whoever I come across in life respect cahiye to respect do agar disrespectful ho to I will be the same, I won’t cry hey you can’t talk to me like that coz I’m a women. 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sid needs to start crying buckets b/c apparently that's the only way to be real.

The girl's been a fake since day 1 but yes let's force everyone to support and make other girls that support feel bad when there's not a single trustworthy thing about Rashmi.

Mukulsinghrawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Equality for men...Its not only women who suffer but men too