Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣 show is different or not that I can't tell but fandom is really different 🤣🤣

Pata nahi kya maza aata hai abir v mishti karne mein where is very clear that both  of then have done their share of mistakes and both are wrong 😆...so defending one and blaming other is so pointless , m sure even after mishbir union they would still be doing abir v mishti 🤣🤣

Now new thing has started abir v nishant 🤣🤣 They are so different,  both of them hold different kind of importance in her life ...how can you compare,  abir is abir he can never be like nishant and nish is nish , even in his dreams he cant be like abir 😆😆 and nishmish is a temporary thing we all know end game is mishbir still versus game they all have to play God knows for what some have started blaming nannu for everything,  arey bhai nannu toh 1 mahine se aaya hai baaki 8 mahine ki khichdi kisne felayi hai haan 🤣

In all this mess the real culprit benba goes free ...no one blames her 🤣

Sorry for the rant 😛😆 

Exactly..she gets  complete free pass yaar...not just mishbir and baaki gharvale but we fans don't acknowledge that whatever problem is there ,everything is due to benba..it's not abt character uru..it's abt the actors..sometyms it's abt character..but it's always Sha vs rhea rather Mish vs Abir .let us put all the blame on meenu bhen and just let it go..I feel very sorry both Sha and rhea,esp for Sha..what mistake did he do...he just came on board with a RS show ..bechare be aur koi galti ki bhi nahi..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Exactly..she gets  complete free pass yaar...not just mishbir and baaki gharvale but we fans don't acknowledge that whatever problem is there ,everything is due to benba..it's not abt character uru..it's abt the actors..sometyms it's abt character..but it's always Sha vs rhea rather Mish vs Abir .let us put all the blame on meenu bhen and just let it go..I feel very sorry both Sha and rhea,esp for Sha..what mistake did he do...he just came on board with a RS show ..bechare be aur koi galti ki bhi nahi..

I dont understand this at all ...real aur reel mein difference hota hai ki nahi 😆😆 Abir v mishti tak theek tha now sha v Rhea is so so cheap 😆😆 shaherr and Rhea get along so well infact the entire cast gets along so well ...so why they need to do versus versus at first place....if not happy with the story or writing,  blame the makers why bringing actors in between and demeaning them and their work... I so hate that 

Melodic_angel thumbnail

I dont understand this at all ...real aur reel mein difference hota hai ki nahi 😆😆 Abir v mishti tak theek tha now sha v Rhea is so so cheap 😆😆 shaherr and Rhea get along so well infact the entire cast gets along so well ...so why they need to do versus versus at first place....if not happy with the story or writing,  blame the makers why bringing actors in between and demeaning them and their work... I so hate that 

Exactly...y dragging real lyf people in to it..let them breathe..I want Sha to tell his fans not to demean his costar..it seems that they always do it.even Rhea should do that..🤗🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail

In parent show,they r celebrating makar sankranti..y r we not getting any festival...dkp even posted their pic but here there's nothing😭😭when I heard RS is with his spinoff I thought he will come with festivals in our show as well ..but yaha drama ke alava kuch bhi nahi hai😭😭

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't come across any post but I was always getting that vibes on social media.Unlike other shows where Fans even ship of actor's pairing (eg shivin) there is no such thing in our show.It's more like shaheer's fans are different group of people and Rhea's fan are different.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Full outfit picture😊 Mishti's gd colourful dress ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B67hBYaJ0jZ/?igshid=1kuckly95ja0k

Rhea is simply BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous, stunning! ❤️☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B67vDsMBdt-/?igshid=103uf6quq8aws

#rajshrifamladies 😆❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Omg after seeing this...I really want to see drunk Mishti! 😃😆🤣

Rhea is super adorable n funny 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B67xbp-B-k7/?igshid=4p2xq5p7od2n

Video credit to insta uploader

Her sassy "excuuuse mee! 😎🤣 yas!

#chadgayimishti

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

12 hours and 25 mins to go for the next episode to upload. Waise so scenes are around for Abir’s realisation!!! Will his “I love her” come in the episode or precap?

Also, it’s already more than a day in the YRHPK timeline, still Abir hasn’t realised that Mishti’s pendent is not with him 
 Just a sadist thought- I wish Mishti tells Abir at the end of the actual breakup that “you are nothing but your mother’s son, you can’t see beyond yourself” 🤣

P.S: Diya, will you be there for LU?

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Yeh engagement dress hai kya? 

Yup 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maine ek spoiler padha jai jahan abir slaps nishant 😆😆 Because he is doing tamasha in the rv house and nishant asks him to leave 🤣🤣 

Us site ke spoilers kabhi sach nahi hote lekin padh ke maza aaya🤣 

2.5 kilo ka haath jab kisi ke gaal pe padta hai toh mujhe maza aata hai #SadistUru🤣🤣

Btw I read your write up and it's full of feels  good job girl,  have given detailed review there 😃

Really ye Sab bhi hone waala hai kya 🤣🤣🤣,mazedaar spoilers the Yaar Ye to 🤣🤣

🤗🤗will reply soon Uru, thanks for reading it 🤗