Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

I think I wasn't clear . My comment that Abir doesn't understand Mishti's unspoken words is post break-up alone. I get that Mishti hasn't been exactly pining for Abir (At least in front of him) but for someone who could read her so easily, it was quite surprising & shocking that he couldn't figure out she's putting up a facade...he didn't even try. 

I understand where you're coming from buddy, but still... 

To be honest any girl or guy in Mishti's shoes at that situation with the way Abir broke her heart in that devastating brutal break-up, any girl or even guy for that matter would definitely lose hope in love and wouldn't have the guts, courage, strength or motivation like Mishti did to still believe in Abir's pyar. That's why even Abir is convinced that with the way he crushed Mishti's soul and dream, he believes that no girl would want to see or talk to him, let alone still love him deeply and fight for him. He has assumed that Mishti has forgotten and moved along because any other girl in such a heartbreaking situation, would do the same. She would end up hating Abir and the thought of love. And to solidify his belief, Mishti's nishmish attack to act in relationship with Nishant obviously makes him further believe that she has moved on (despite how much it hurts him internally to accept it). 

But right now after a few episodes after the leap, there have been moments when Abir has started to question Mishti moving on... he confronts her about trying to re-live her dreams of their relationship through Nishant (birthday tent and clothes), but Mishti dismisses it off as though she is strong enough to not let her ambitions with abir affect her with Nishant. This just further pushes Abir away, as Mishti convinces him that she is happy with Nishant.

Then after the jungle fire incident, he catches hint that Mishti perhaps still has space for Abir after calling his name first in an unconscious state. But destiny has it, the writers show him with new strength to persuade Parul maasi to tell kunal's truth to Kunal, they show him make more promises in monologue but ultimately ruin it for the drama. 

I feel that when Mishti began to get solid hints from Abir that he still cares and longs for her (after the jungle incident and hospital scene), Mishti had to back off from nishmish drama a bit and be more open with Abir in giving him equal hints that she hasn't actually moved on and her bf relationship with Nannu is fake. 

But the writers had other things in mind and brought in the alcohol mixing drama and brought Mishti under the knife again with blurting out the truth. Uff I feel awful for her, she's always put under pressure and pays the price when all she tries to do is to keep peace and happiness.

Hopefully I made some sense😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think I wasn't clear . My comment that Abir doesn't understand Mishti's unspoken words is post break-up alone. I get that Mishti hasn't been exactly pining for Abir (At least in front of him) but for someone who could read her so easily, it was quite surprising & shocking that he couldn't figure out she's putting up a facade...he didn't even try

Hmmm I understand that , may be he had no idea that mishti can actually fake a relationship to fight , he has imagined mishti to be truthful and honest always,  he had no idea that even mishti can lie,  chor chori kar le ...woh galat baat thodi hai ... police chor ko pakad na sake yeh galat hai na smiley36smiley36 And abir is anyways neend mein bhi hoshiyar so is he always expected to know  everything even when someone hides things , lies on the face,  fakes relaronship ...he is supposed to know everything before hand ...

I agree with you regardless of what Meenakshi said or did Mishti should have been the one to tell the truth about Mehul & Kunal's Birth. I don't agree with what Mishti did but I get where she was coming from. Remember what Meenakshi said- what her exact words were and her actions too? She put the responsibility of Abir's happiness on the day of the engagement into Mishti's hand. She said after the rough couple of days Abir was having he deserved to be happy on the day of his engagement - Whatever Mishti did be it finding truth about Mehul or temporarily keeping the truth under wraps - She did it for ABIR'S SAFETY & HAPPINESS. Meenakshi then ended the entire drama with great FLAIR-- The forehead kiss, hug & blessing. For a girl like MISHTI that is huge not only because Meenakshi always disliked/hated her but because it's a show of ACCEPTANCE. It is sad that she fell for it but ULTIMATELY it was about Abir's Khushi on the day he has been dreaming about, fighting with his mother and brother for. Mishti could have told the truth to Abir when he revealed to her that Meenakshi found out the truth and blah blah blah (The evening of the engagement when they met in private) but I think at that point she saw Abir was reconciling with his mother- the bitterness he had for her was slowly resolving and PROBABLY that is why she didn't want to take credit for the whole thing then. An next day it was too late, when she tried to tel the truth he wouldn't listen at all.  Regarding the blackmails - it was pretty evident that most of the time Abir knew his mom was behind it all.  

Agreed ...totally totally agreed ...but just one thing ...before the lakeside break up and after GD ...there was one late night date as well ...mishti didnt want to ruin his happiness on the GD day but she could have told him on the date ,  atleast she could have told that how much she suffered,  she went to the jungle,  did all the stuff , she got hurt also , abir deserves to know her struggles atleast.... ?? Haan abir is supposed to know that mishti was planning the bus confession and his mom will come there just like that ...yes yes he is also supposed to know before hand that meenu would double cross mishti everytime ...

Point is Mishti did whatever she did for ABIR, while Abir did it for KUNAL. It is OK to choose your brother but the WHY is something she deserved to know

Absolutely mishti deserved to know the real reason behind break up and abir should have taken that chance as well ,  but why only mishti deserves to know the truth and not abir...oh yes abir is supposed to understand and figure out on his own only ... but abir should tell mishti everything...😳

I don't find anything wrong with Mishti using her BFF Nishant to get a reaction from Abir. Did he give her the desired reaction or any reaction when she asked him what had happened at Rajvansh Sadan and later when they met at the lakeside in person? NO. He stonewalled her. No hints...no indication of what was going on. Nothing. It was the perfect opportunity for Abir to tell her everything ...but instead he decided to opt the AYM avatar both in words and actions. Even after all that he did; she kept telling him there is something he is hiding...but what do you do when the person who put on the pendant & chain ever so lovingly around your neck while asking you to stand up for yourself with a promise to always find him behind her snatches the same in the most brutal way and throws it ? How do you get past that...Mishti fought till that point ... it was when he did this that she felt the earth beneath her shift. And after that she left, just like she promised BP. She is still trying to dig up the truth but she needs to know ...be assured that it is still something worth fight for. That's all she was trying to do with the aid of Nishant. 

Already when you know your relationship is damaged but you don't mind complicating it further by bringing a third person in between and creating more problems,  dont mind going in the jungle all alone,  honestly that day rains saved them otherwise ????  Haan abir is supposed to understand that also naa.

I beg to differ I believe that Abir is responsible for their relationship being in tatters. Communication is KEY. Had he communicated ye naubat hi nahi aati. 

Haan communication is a 2 way process. ...both the sides have to speak up at right time with right words but only  abir is supposed to understand himself and communicate ... 

Because what Mishti did she did solely for Abir - to ensure that his heart & trust Does Not Break. To make sure he doesn't get arrested for Mehul's actions. Abir already was at cross-roads with his mom; getting his Baba back was like getting a piece of his heart back.

Only if mishti had shared her confusions with anyone forget abir , even if with BP,  she would have known that abir cant go to jail at first place smiley36 Infact if mehul is using abir's name to do frauds than abir is a victim there,  he can a file a case against baba for that matter smiley36smiley36   

Had Mishti said or did something and couldn't prove it - that would cause a tear in MishBir's relationship - and there may not be a come back from that because Mishti would be accusing the one person Abir had such fond memories of....who his heart longed to meet, spend time with.... who he idolized. So I get why she didn't want to say anything without solid proof. 

That is what mishti also felt , may be if she would have said then haan tear hota but I am sure break up toh nahi hota ...abir would have been angry on her ,but would have understood her situation after some time,  at least meenu wouldn't have got a chance to play with mishti ....he would have been careful had mishti informed him once ...but haan I know abir is supposed to understand on his own

But what Abir did he did solely for Kunal - to ensure that Mishti's heart & trust BREAKS ! There is a world of a difference.

Wish if truths were told on time , a lot of things would have been avoided ...

Guess there a lot of things where you and me disagree so let's keep it that way only,  neither baba track was good neither this Mishnish track .both the tracks are created to separate mishbir and in the process many of mishti's and abir's characteristics have been compromised ... to a level that it is difficult to either connect with mishti or abir ...again my stand is very clear ...they both are responsible for where they are ....can't blame the entire thing on abir....and I think abir chose kunal but he also realised that it was wrong,  his monologue made is clear...

But haan having said this...I agree at the moment abir is definitely not a partner that mishti deserves...  Because there too many issues that they have ...

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I agree with you regardless of what Meenakshi said or did Mishti should have been the one to tell the truth about Mehul & Kunal's Birth. I don't agree with what Mishti did but I get where she was coming from. Remember what Meenakshi said- what her exact words were and her actions too? She put the responsibility of Abir's happiness on the day of the engagement into Mishti's hand. She said after the rough couple of days Abir was having he deserved to be happy on the day of his engagement - Whatever Mishti did be it finding truth about Mehul or temporarily keeping the truth under wraps - She did it for ABIR'S SAFETY & HAPPINESS. Meenakshi then ended the entire drama with great FLAIR-- The forehead kiss, hug & blessing. For a girl like MISHTI that is huge not only because Meenakshi always disliked/hated her but because it's a show of ACCEPTANCE. It is sad that she fell for it but ULTIMATELY it was about Abir's Khushi on the day he has been dreaming about, fighting with his mother and brother for. Mishti could have told the truth to Abir when he revealed to her that Meenakshi found out the truth and blah blah blah (The evening of the engagement when they met in private) but I think at that point she saw Abir was reconciling with his mother- the bitterness he had for her was slowly resolving and PROBABLY that is why she didn't want to take credit for the whole thing then. An next day it was too late, when she tried to tel the truth he wouldn't listen at all.  Regarding the blackmails - it was pretty evident that most of the time Abir knew his mom was behind it all.  

Point is Mishti did whatever she did for ABIR, while Abir did it for KUNAL. It is OK to choose your brother but the WHY is something she deserved to know

Yes! I agree with pretty much everything pointed out here👍🏼 Yes Mishti made an emotional reactive mistake in blurting kunal's truth, but it was all just a flow of anger and frustration built up from the deceit she felt from Meenakshi, when she thought she could trust a mother in protecting Abir truthfully. That's why when mishbir broke up, she immediately gave Meenu a piece of her mind - she will lose not one but both sons👏Mishti respected Meenu as a single mother who dealt with a villain like Mehul and hence trusted her to deal with letting Abir know the truth, but fate has it, monster Meenu backstabbed her painfully😭mishti's respect for Meenu as a mother also died in mishbir's breakup, hence the anger when Kunal was sent by Meenu to spike Nannu's drink.

@bold I loved how you brought out Monster meenu's great double play and stunning 2-faced acting performance infront of Mishti👏 I've always wanted to say the same to all those who constantly say "how could Mishti fall in Meenu's trap again?"

Come on, Meenakshi played her cards beautifully in the game of one stone two mangoes. This is exactly what Abir also says when she tells him that Mishti knew Mehul's truth beforehand. Meenakshi took advantage of Mishti's vulnerability once again (last blackmail was Mishti's weakness with Kuku marriage), now it was Abir's dream and happiness to see Mishti and Meenakshi come together. 

I still think Mishti had haq and equal rights to be with Abir when he broke down after mehul's truth revealed. I accept her kindness to leave abir and meenu to finally bond and patch-up. But even later on, Mishti had 100% right to tell Abir how she got to the truth, the scam evidence and her discussion with BB. Despite Abir's ramble about meenu's safety, she could have pushed Abir to listen, and Abir would have listened when he realises the severity of the issue.

Again the writer's fault in poor storyline to force a break-up down the audience's throat 🤔

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yes! I agree with pretty much everything pointed out here👍🏼 Yes Mishti made an emotional reactive mistake in blurting kunal's truth, but it was all just a flow of anger and frustration built up from the deceit she felt from Meenakshi, when she thought she could trust a mother in protecting Abir truthfully. That's why when mishbir broke up, she immediately gave Meenu a piece of her mind - she will lose not one but both sons👏Mishti respected Meenu as a single mother who dealt with a villain like Mehul and hence trusted her to deal with letting Abir know the truth, but fate has it, monster Meenu backstabbed her painfully😭mishti's respect for Meenu as a mother also died in mishbir's breakup, hence the anger when Kunal was sent by Meenu to spike Nannu's drink.

@bold I loved how you brought out Monster meenu's great double play and stunning 2-faced acting performance infront of Mishti👏 I've always wanted to say the same to all those who constantly say "how could Mishti fall in Meenu's trap again?"

Come on, Meenakshi played her cards beautifully in the game of one stone two mangoes. This is exactly what Abir also says when she tells him that Mishti knew Mehul's truth beforehand. Meenakshi took advantage of Mishti's vulnerability once again (last blackmail was Mishti's weakness with Kuku marriage), now it was Abir's dream and happiness to see Mishti and Meenakshi come together. 

I still think Mishti had haq and equal rights to be with Abir when he broke down after mehul's truth revealed. I accept her kindness to leave abir and meenu to finally bond and patch-up. But even later on, Mishti had 100% right to tell Abir how she got to the truth, the scam evidence and her discussion with BB. Despite Abir's ramble about meenu's safety, she could have pushed Abir to listen, and Abir would have listened when he realises the severity of the issue.

Again the writer's fault in poor storyline to force a break-up down the audience's throat 🤔

Meenu played her cards too well,  yet another time , 

If mishti had been played by meenu than abir also been played by the same meenu ...she blackmailed mishti targeting her weakness , she also blackmailed abir using his weaknesses ( kunal) 

If mishti was a victim then abir is also a victim only ...

It's a ploy by writers 

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really appreciate the views penned here. We all know that it's just a fictional show but how people are reacting to various facets of human behaviour shown here is quite interesting.I also appreciate the maturity which the members are showing via a vis analysing  various life situations.   

Ricks( I'm afraid I don't know your name ) and uru have actually shown two sides of same situation that are leads are thrown into right now.   Agree both are at a vulnerable position as these guys are on the verge of losing something that was most precious to them and that was each other.    We cannot deny the fact that Abir has always shown tremendous maturity when it came to understanding Mishti and her dilemmas but unfortunately Abir is currently like karna in Mahabharata who forgot his dhanurvidya at the most crucial juncture of his life and that costed him his life ,similarly here Abir misjudged the situation and failed to act when his life wanted his wisdom the most.  There is no denying the fact that all these situations have been snowballed into this magnitude because of all the people around him resorting to lies,deceit,manipulation and selfishness but he was expected to rise to the occasion and act judiciously but he's human after all.   As a woman if I have to look at objectively choosing a partner then with all these vulnerabilities I will not be sure of him as a safe bet.  I'm sure you would all agree and someone pointed out that the most important thing a woman looks for in a relationship is security and stability. 

I have seen countless examples of women facing all the possible miseries in life only on a premise of sharing a rock solid relationship with their partners but if that essence is tampered with then no relationship can sustain in a longer run.  One thing Mishti has been looking for in her relationship has been security and trust.  But I'm afraid that that very aspect was compromised..even without giving you a proper hearing forget  reasoning ,if your fiancé decides to break the relationship on the most frivolous ground then this relationship  definitely deserves a second thought.  Yes it's important for Mishti to know the reason because closure as far as she's concerned is important otherwise this will be forever stuck with her. The least Abir could have done was to give her that.  Did he expect her to remain clueless about what caused this reaction from him.  I think breakup is not a problem but not giving a reasoning is brutal and insensitive.  

We have all seen Abir being the perfect friend,an awesome consultant and a great boyfriend but a very insensitive fiancé. I shudder to think that if this blackmail would have come after marriage,would he have divorced Mishti.   If yes then he's definitely not worth it but if no then there would have been some steps that he would have taken,  my problem is why did he not take those steps now. 

I don't want to right now point at various mistakes which Mishti has done because yes she has handled a lot of situations impulsively but it's Abir's responsibility to handle his mom.   Even after the first blackmail he didn't confront her after the wedding was over and that's the reason Meenakshi had the guts to do it all over again. If his dad can be punished for being evil then what's stopping him from at least confronting his mom on all the evil she has done.   Is it a matter of convenience then I'm afraid a person who cannot distinguish between right or wrong is not a safe bet.  Arguing with her at every point and actually disowning is another thing.   

Since this post is about Abir being the right guy or not ,right now I don't think he is..  Bp is sensible to not allow his daughter in a living hell where he can't even vouch for the guy leave alone the family.

But yes these are all fictional characters and we have all given them tremendous love and investment in terms of our time and feel so I guess all of us have a right to point out that one thing we would not want to see in that person we adore. Abir has received so much love and adulation that actually we want him to rise and be the man ,any girl would want to spend the rest of her life with. 

Sorry this was long but really want to see our man shine. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I beg to differ I believe that Abir is responsible for their relationship being in tatters. Communication is KEY. Had he communicated ye naubat hi nahi aati. 

Because what Mishti did she did solely for Abir - to ensure that his heart & trust Does Not Break. To make sure he doesn't get arrested for Mehul's actions. Abir already was at cross-roads with his mom; getting his Baba back was like getting a piece of his heart back.

Had Mishti said or did something and couldn't prove it - that would cause a tear in MishBir's relationship - and there may not be a come back from that because Mishti would be accusing the one person Abir had such fond memories of....who his heart longed to meet, spend time with.... who he idolized. So I get why she didn't want to say anything without solid proof. 

Nahi yaar, their communication issue is long problem. I agree with Uru on this, both Abir and Mishti are at fault in their own situations, they made decisions to hide and lie, rather than confiding in each other. They are flawed characters, I accept, infact I appreciate it👍🏼

If a couple have decided that they will live and die together, then trusting your loved one to hear you out, even when speaking against the other's family is real strength in a couple relationship. Obviously it's natural to be hesitant and scared to express doubts about a person's behaviour, especially when Mishti knows how important and close his Baba is to him. But Abir time and time again clearly expressed to Mishti how much trust and belief he has on her and her words. Although it may seem like extra pressure for Mishti that she needs to live up to that trust Abir puts on her, Mishti hiding the truth with evidence is far worse than mishti expressing doubts on Mehul.

Besides, Abir knows that Mishti equally struggled to search and bring his long lost Baba to him. When Abir already knows how much love and respect he had for Mehul, for her to suddenly have doubts on Baba will be surprising to him. If she expressed her doubts even without evidence, Abir would think why would Mishti suddenly say ill about the man who she knows I love so dearly, there must be a solid reason - EXACTLY what was shown when Abir finds Mishti in rajgadh speaking to the priest about Mehul. He pacifies himself that he is not ready to face the truth and if mishti is hiding, then there is a reason.

That's it right there!! Abir would still be willing to give Mishti the benefit of the doubt even when he can see she's hiding something. That's why Abir would always be support Mishti, he just needed time to think and analyse, which Meenakshi didnt give - she threw shocking truths at him, one after the other; Mishti knowing Mehul's truth beforehand then Kunal's birth truth. God Abir had an awful day👎🏼

xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I think more than doubt she made an assessment of what was happening around and then chose the route she did. Abir already was at cross-roads with his mom; so getting his Baba back was like getting a piece of his heart back...something on the making him whole lines. Then he saw that all his near and dear ones was completely against his Baba. They had reason, but it wasn't enough for him - because that is how good Mehul weaved the whole IDEAL Baba web. 

Yes, Abir has always been at cross-roads with his mum for various aspects of life. But we all knew from the beginning the root cause if their unstable bond is this Baba character. 

When Baba's character made an entry Abir had made it clear that there is possibilty he and his Baba are infact wrong and his maa is right afterall. But no one ever directly told him his father's true identity. Instead Meenu threw newspapers in front of him, rather than having a mature adult verbal discussion. Nanu simply complained to Meenu but never took action. all he ever asked for, TRUTH and honesty. Sadly both his parents failed to do so.

His loved ones didn't suddenly become against Baba. He has grown up with them, knowing they have always disliked his Baba, so it's not new to him that no one supports him in trusting Mehul. Since rv family has always spoken against Mehul, it would be difficult for them to prove Mehul's bad side to Abir when Mehul is clearly acting like the ideal father Abir dreamed and believed in. 

This is why I actually didn't mind the twist in Baba's track. I wasn't extremely upset that Mehul became negative. All of Meenakshi's decisions and "strategic" moves became her enemy - Abir was drifting further away from her and forced to trust Baba blindly. This could have been a great way for RV family to recognise and rectify their mistakes by seeing Abir emotional dilemma between love of maa and Baba. But no!, the writers ruined it with Mishti vs Meenu revealing the truth and finally forcing the mishbir separation 

Making baba negative also gave character progression for Abir to learn not to blindly trust his loved one. This track could have been beautifully progressed with mishbir, with the couple newly in love and ready to commit for life, now hitting a serious bump/obstacle in their relationship in regards to trust and communication. 

Both Abir and Mishti's communication issues stem from their childhood insecurities of lack of trust and security from parents. THESE insecurities should have been the focus of the next track, rather than this current nishmish and rubbish leap track

Sorry ranted a bit too much xx

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Had Mishti said or did something and couldn't prove it - that would cause a tear in MishBir's relationship - and there may not be a come back from that because Mishti would be accusing the one person Abir had such fond memories of....who his heart longed to meet, spend time with.... who he idolized. So I get why she didn't want to say anything without solid proof. And we saw Mehul- he was as slimy and slippery as they come. And we also saw how hard it was for Mishti to nail Mehul (Haan, ye alag baat hai she never got due credit for it, that demoness Thataka snatched it smiley15)

I don't know what would have happened had Mishti confessed the truth to Abir - but I think he was too precious to her that she didn't want to cause him any kind of pain even by sharing her doubts.  Yes, no matter what he would end up getting hurt and betrayed. But, I think she didn't want to cause that undue pain and suffering based on doubts because that would impact their relationship when compared to presenting them with proofs . Just what I feel.

The key point are those in bold. The fact that Mishti held back on telling Abir the truth on GD day even with the truth, is the big issue.

I understand her not sharing her doubts because she had no proper evidence. But she started to cross a line when she lied to Abir on KC, then secretly running off on GD day and even after returning not telling him the truth he deserved to know immediately.

Mishti's main concern was by sharing her doubts or the truth, Abir would be heartbroken and end up breaking their rishta because she hid and lied. This fear is absolutely justified in her circumstances, given she has had an intense childhood where her loved ones have left her stranded. She has always been worried she will lose Abir and their pyar, despite Abir's consistent trust on her even within Baba's track. And despite her keeping it hidden, it came to bite her deeply with other added external factors - Abir STILL ended up breaking their rishta.

Ultimately in reality; couples need to grow and develop these trust and communication principles, together with time. It is natural for one to hide a serious truth from the other, on the basis of protection and being afraid to hurt their feelings. But ultimately truth will prevail, and hiding it will have consequences. In this case, if we say Mishti was protecting Abir's feelings but also worried for their rishta. Then mishti was being a little selfish there right? She was trying to safeguard her relationship with Abir by protecting him from the heartbreak of Mehul's real identity.

xx sorry again for the long spam