Mishti , take a breather my dear

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys

After watching the recent episodes now and all the blunders that have been committed I think it's time to introspect where the characters have gone wrong and understand what not to do in life. This is completely my POV and I apologise for hurting someone but being a mother myself I think some traits in Mishti are the root cause of a lot of problems and this is my opinion of how a mother would want to insure that their Chidren do not commit such blunders. 

#First on the list is safety.We live in a society unfortunately where we have predators lurking in every corner. You have to insure that at least consciously you don't venture out where your safety can be compromised. Mishti very confidently defies this norm and lands up at various places at the most inappropriate times. This is not an adventure worth taking no matter the cause. She even went to that forest without caring for either her safety or Abir's as she knew he will be coming after her. This escapade could have been devastating for not only them but also for the entire family.  She needs to be told in no uncertain terms that you cannot endanger your life for any experiment.   It's good to be progressive but always in life you have to take calculated risk and this is something that can be devastating.

#Speaking the right thing at the right time.   It's good to be forthright but there has to be a value of the timing and the tone for the thing said.  During her GD with kunal she did not voice her apprehension with her parents when they clearly asked her whether she still wants to go ahead after Naman's fiasco ,but she remained silent and then in a very annoying tone told kunal that she is breaking this alliance.  If you guys revisit that scene you would notice that she was equally volatile in answering him back and she clearly said that I won't do this or that.   I think going forward she needs to set the right tone for every argument as it's the tone only which results in a rage from the other side. I guess this will come with her introspecting her life events and I'm sure she will learn.

#Don't be impulsive and trust people.  Mishti has a weird quality of trusting the world but not trusting her own family. When she was doubtful of ved in ketki's wedding she did not confide in her own parents but took it on herself to take the initiative of exposing him. Had she been only playing on a hunch ,this could have had devastating consequences..even after it was exposed it was done in the most outrageous manner. Forget the boy but here the girls life is also involved and she had no right to do this drama without involving some elders in it.   

She even sneaks out of her own GD day without telling anyone and lands up in danger. Does she realise that if something happens to her then what state her parents would be in. Would they not live a life of regret thinking that they did a big mistake of giving freedom to their child that she didn't value her life.  Parents here need to strictly step in and insure that these things are not repeated and children understand the consequences of their actions.

#Draw a line for your actions.  Sneaking into someone's house is not cool. Baby if you are caught then it's going to be a big embarrassment for your parents and the opposition will tag you as characterless,shameless or trespasser. How is that cool that you and your family will face humiliation.  Control your actions as they will have a detrimental effect.   Just thinking that your intentions are noble will not pave way for whatever actions you are taking. If parents see these traits it's important for them to make them understand the fragility of the situation so that children do not land themselves in such problems 

Going forward a lot that was unwanted has already happened but there should be no hurry for any marriage right now as I think seeing these qualities , as someone rightedly pointed out whether Meenakshi or jas are scared of Mishti being their daughter in law. She is somehow who has heart of gold so learning from these events will definitely scrub her to perfection and she will get in life what she deserves. Life is a lot about compromising especially after marriage,but these are done not to undervalue yourself but to understand the POV of others also.  Once the basic ground is set then it becomes a breeze but currently every relationship that she is sharing is coming to become volatile and somehow people are unable to see the good side of her, so I guess she  really needs to understand where in life she's going wrong. She is extremely lucky to have Abir ,Bm and Bp in her life who have loved her beyond she could have ever imagined but in the end she has hurt these people the most. It's time these people instead of getting angry or taking a decision for her should communicate with her so that she rises above her insecurities.

Ps. Sorry guys once again for this. Didn't want to hurt anyone just the mother in me came out screaming 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itslaasya thumbnail

I don't mean to negate any of you views, but I couldn't believe that I am reading Mishti is the root cause for lot of the problems. Since we are talking abt the problems here, My initial problem starts with Abir forcing Kuhu and Kunal's rishta when he clearly knows that his mom can go to any extent to break it and drag these girls into this mess. Just my POV.

The mental trauma this girl goes through everyday.. be it from her dad, Meenu, Kunal, Kuhu, Jazz, Varsha and lately Abir.. any girl would have lost it.

I personally feel bad that the world just sees what the girl have done but not the reasons what made a sane girl like Mish had to take such steps :( and I hope now Mish won't be judged for compromising to marry Nish because she had hurt all her loved once and want to make peace with life.

Edited by itslaasya - 4 years ago
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

Hi guys

After watching the recent episodes now and all the blunders that have been committed I think it's time to introspect where the characters have gone wrong and understand what not to do in life. This is completely my POV and I apologise for hurting someone but being a mother myself I think some traits in Mishti are the root cause of a lot of problems and this is my opinion of how a mother would want to insure that their Chidren do not commit such blunders. 

#First on the list is safety.We live in a society unfortunately where we have predators lurking in every corner. You have to insure that at least consciously you don't venture out where your safety can be compromised. Mishti very confidently defies this norm and lands up at various places at the most inappropriate times. This is not an adventure worth taking no matter the cause. She even went to that forest without caring for either her safety or Abir's as she knew he will be coming after her. This escapade could have been devastating for not only them but also for the entire family.  She needs to be told in no uncertain terms that you cannot endanger your life for any experiment.   It's good to be progressive but always in life you have to take calculated risk and this is something that can be devastating.

#Speaking the right thing at the right time.   It's good to be forthright but there has to be a value of the timing and the tone for the thing said.  During her GD with kunal she did not voice her apprehension with her parents when they clearly asked her whether she still wants to go ahead after Naman's fiasco ,but she remained silent and then in a very annoying tone told kunal that she is breaking this alliance.  If you guys revisit that scene you would notice that she was equally volatile in answering him back and she clearly said that I won't do this or that.   I think going forward she needs to set the right tone for every argument as it's the tone only which results in a rage from the other side. I guess this will come with her introspecting her life events and I'm sure she will learn.

#Don't be impulsive and trust people.  Mishti has a weird quality of trusting the world but not trusting her own family. When she was doubtful of ved in ketki's wedding she did not confide in her own parents but took it on herself to take the initiative of exposing him. Had she been only playing on a hunch ,this could have had devastating consequences..even after it was exposed it was done in the most outrageous manner. Forget the boy but here the girls life is also involved and she had no right to do this drama without involving some elders in it.   

She even sneaks out of her own GD day without telling anyone and lands up in danger. Does she realise that if something happens to her then what state her parents would be in. Would they not live a life of regret thinking that they did a big mistake of giving freedom to their child that she didn't value her life.  Parents here need to strictly step in and insure that these things are not repeated and children understand the consequences of their actions.

#Draw a line for your actions.  Sneaking into someone's house is not cool. Baby if you are caught then it's going to be a big embarrassment for your parents and the opposition will tag you as characterless,shameless or trespasser. How is that cool that you and your family will face humiliation.  Control your actions as they will have a detrimental effect.   Just thinking that your intentions are noble will not pave way for whatever actions you are taking. If parents see these traits it's important for them to make them understand the fragility of the situation so that children do not land themselves in such problems 

Going forward a lot that was unwanted has already happened but there should be no hurry for any marriage right now as I think seeing these qualities , as someone rightedly pointed out whether Meenakshi or jas are scared of Mishti being their daughter in law. She is somehow who has heart of gold so learning from these events will definitely scrub her to perfection and she will get in life what she deserves. Life is a lot about compromising especially after marriage,but these are done not to undervalue yourself but to understand the POV of others also.  Once the basic ground is set then it becomes a breeze but currently every relationship that she is sharing is coming to become volatile and somehow people are unable to see the good side of her, so I guess she  really needs to understand where in life she's going wrong. She is extremely lucky to have Abir ,Bm and Bp in her life who have loved her beyond she could have ever imagined but in the end she has hurt these people the most. It's time these people instead of getting angry or taking a decision for her should communicate with her so that she rises above her insecurities.

Ps. Sorry guys once again for this. Didn't want to hurt anyone just the mother in me came out screaming 

Even though I am not married but I agree at this point.I mean I am not sating to compromise every now and then but here and there can be done.And yes one should not misundertand my comment and also they should not consider sacrifice as compromise.Both are different things.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi guys

Wow 👏👏👏 take a bow !! This is such a brilliant analysis and thanks for pointing it out clearly 👏

I agree with each word of yours ..have nothing to say actually 

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly I respect your views, but would like to disagree... I am not saying that Mishti is perfect, nobody can be perfect... Mishti is Mishti, and she has her own ways to handle things! may be she is impulsive, but she is HONEST and TRUE, to herself and also to others.... and her badepapa is proud of that... 

It is very difficult to live knowing that the family you claimed to be yours has done a favor to you by adopting you, especially when people like Kuhu, Varsha and Jasmeet are there to remind you about it, every single chance they get, by their words or deeds.. Inspite being with them she holds her self esteem up, and considers that to be her right, as an acknowledgement to badepapa who has taught her that... And he is proud of her for that... 

I don't blame her in doing things which she feels is right, she is an adult, a brave girl with good values, and would not even think about hurting others intentionally... mistakes happen, its not necessary that your plan is always perfect, we plan accordingly how we feel is best, but there is always 'better' ways... That doesn't make her the reason for all the unfortunate things happening around!!!

Another point I completely disagree with you, is that she is lucky to have Abir, BP and BM and she ended up in hurting them.... I agree to the fact that she is lucky to have them, yes... But all three are love/proud of her for being her, for holding her self esteem up, for doing things which she feels is right, for taking the freedom to decide about her life, for thinking about herself also along with others... So I won't agree that she has hurt them for being Mishti, because whatever she is now, is what they wanted her to be.... Ulta they will be hurt if she sacrifices things, just for their happiness...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itslaasya

I don't mean to negate any of you views, but I couldn't believe that I am reading Mishti is the root cause for lot of the problems. Since we are talking abt the problems here, My initial problem starts with Abir forcing Kuhu and Kunal's rishta when he clearly knows that his mom can go to any extent to break it and drag these girls into this mess. Just my POV.

The mental trauma this girl goes through everyday.. be it from her dad, Meenu, Kunal, Kuhu, Jazz, Varsha and lately Abir.. any girl would have lost it.

I personally feel bad that the world just sees what the girl have done but not the reasons what made a sane girl like Mish had to take such steps :( and I hope now Mish won't be judged for compromising to marry Nish because she had hurt all her loved once and want to make peace with life.

Well if u watch the intial episode abir is the only one who has the guts to rebel against meenu and kunal is strong straight forward guy who always make balance between meenu and abir . Kuhu and kunal alliance is chosen by nanu . When meenu rejected it without talking to kunal than only abir take the matter in his own hand as both abir and nanu think that kunal should move on. When kunal get convinced by abir than only the things proceed kunal's first alliance is chosen by kunal himself only as meenu mentioned so we cannot say that kunal is mennu's puppet even when meenu reject kuhu and choose mishti he also supported abir regarding rejection  but he is not hyper like abir in all police drama and locking mishti and kuhu in the room during Ketki's marriage kunal is always vocal about it just like abir but not become hyper even during kushti courtship meenu always remind him that he can reject the alliance at any time but he  never think about breaking the alliance as he already made his mind to accept this alliance. So despite of all the issues he was ready for the alliance . So I don't think that abir was wrong regarding kuhu and kunal alliance . Kunal turning grey when after kushti breakup mishbir getting close despite knowing the fact that kunal is always vocal about his hatred towards mishti.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hi guys

Wow beautiful post dear.. totally agreed with everything... actually take a bow for such deep and amazing analysis... 👏👏👏🤗🤗

many of us have been saying this that mishti's intentions are right but the way she chooses has always landed her in trouble... she is a good soul and atleast for herself she needs to correct this... 👍🏼 someone has to make her see or she herself see where she has gone wrong and why all this is happening... 

Abir, BP/BM have been her support n felt proud of whatever she did but unknowingly she hurt them bcoz of her ways but they need to make her see and communicate with her n make her understand this... it took time for abir to get her out of the ehsaan thing now its time to work more on her trust issue n insecurity... i hope we get a track to specially handle her issues... 👍🏼

itslaasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Well if u watch the intial episode abir is the only one who has the guts to rebel against meenu and kunal is strong straight forward guy who always make balance between meenu and abir . Kuhu and kunal alliance is chosen by nanu . When meenu rejected it without talking to kunal than only abir take the matter in his own hand as both abir and nanu think that kunal should move on. When kunal get convinced by abir than only the things proceed kunal's first alliance is chosen by kunal himself only as meenu mentioned so we cannot say that kunal is mennu's puppet even when meenu reject kuhu and choose mishti he also supported abir regarding rejection  but he is not hyper like abir in all police drama and locking mishti and kuhu in the room during Ketki's marriage kunal is always vocal about it just like abir but not become hyper even during kushti courtship meenu always remind him that he can reject the alliance at any time but he  never think about breaking the alliance as he already made his mind to accept this alliance. So despite of all the issues he was ready for the alliance . So I don't think that abir was wrong regarding kuhu and kunal alliance . Kunal turning grey when after kushti breakup mishbir getting close despite knowing the fact that kunal is always vocal about his hatred towards mishti.

I never doubted Abir ability regarding him standing against Meenu, but he very will know how manipulative his mom is. If we consider Ketki's GD, Abir opposed but how Meenu have manipulated the situation and what could he do? felt bad and left. Its the same with KuKu as well, Kunal wants to move on and one of the reason for this is he thought Meenu would be happy. If he knows Meenu is not happy with the Rishta would you think he would go against her? The problem is not with Kunal at least initially, but with Meenu and how she humiliated the girls to break the Rishta..Do the girls or the Mahs family deserve it? And knowing his mom Abir very well know something like this can happen. 

I'm no way saying Abir's intentions  are wrong but the situation went out of his hand, in the same way Mish's intentions are not wrong either but again the situations, So for me  Abir or Mish can't be blamed.

The only time I felt Mish was wrong is when she gave in for Meenu's blackmail during Haldi fiasco, that's wrong on many levels. Relations can't be build on such things and the family has every right to know about it sply Kuhu's parents after all its about their daughter's future. 

Al least for me Meenu is the root cause for all the problems, if she is straight fwd and let the people know what she thinks instead of playing the games from back or manipulating situations then neither Abir, Mish nor Kunal could have taken those unwanted steps that they have taken/taking. They all are still young and are learning from their mistakes. So I felt funny when Mish was held the solo reason for all/most of the mistakes. Just my POV.