Who is the hell rohit shetty to blame house mates??

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How can rohit tell advice to asim only Sidtharth shukla is not doing anything wrong.

This man really idiot..he is only made asim asked sorry to shukla..what the hell is?? really I feel  to break TV.. all supporters  are comming for sidharth shukla😡chaneels and people..why is so much fabouritsam to shukla ... everyone  wanted(celebrity  and channel some blind fans are that asim is wrong that  sidtharth is right ..everyone wants that asim to keep his mouth shut.. when shukla fight and showing bad mouth to him... very ridiculous  and partial..who is the hell rohit shetty to blame house mates  😈everyone want to adjust shukla whatever shukla does something  wrong and mishaving with them..this rohot also came and has shown partially in the show..what a season..i am really hating watch bb ..why did I start to watch bb??😡

Bhullshit😈

He blamed asim  and mahira.

Not sidharth mahan😈

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another attempt and "portraying" themselves as unbaised....but clearly dikhta hai bias. 

EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If I were there in place of RS , I would have slapped him and thrown him outside the BB gates.

What a drame-baaz and a LIAR this Asim riaz is. He lied in front of camera ,blamed cameramen and later apologized ðŸ¤£. He did drama inside toilet and broke BB properties with his leg and later wrapped his hand to fake injury,...not to forget the sympathy card played by him , which backfired,

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why do.you want to break your TV

Rohit Shetty or Salman khan won't replace the idiot box

Neither Asim or Shukla

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Both apologised eventually. Get over it now please. ðŸ¤—

I just hope this the end of Sid vs Asim fights they're getting annoying now ðŸ¤”

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: EagleEye

Yes , Go break your TV and don't watch BB again. 

It will be a good riddance.

If I were there in place of RS , I would have slapped him and thrown him outside the BB gates.

What a drame-baaz and a LIAR this POS riaz is. He lied in front of camera ,blamed cameramen and later apologized ðŸ¤£. He did drama inside toilet and broke BB properties with his leg and later wrapped his hand to fake injury,...not to forget the sympathy card played by him , which backfired,

Who is the hell u yo tell me don't  watch bigboos.. I didn't come here ask ur advice.. I think  u are psycho fans of shukla  that's  why u  are poking me ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜¡

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Both apologised eventually. Get over it now please. ðŸ¤—

I just hope this the end of Sid vs Asim fights they're getting annoying now ðŸ¤”

I don't  think it will happen .they should be friend after all this ..🤪..better asim is not to talk sidtharth who is a king in the house..bb is blindly supporting...high fabouritsam to him..better  keep quite.. worthless show .😡no points😈

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May b u cose ur eyes wen watching tv its clear biasedness why u cant see the sid goving open gaali to asim family tumhare family pe koi jaaye tonkaisa lage acha hai u must have been dere sid ko gaali khane ke liye

Basuz1 thumbnail

This is just a show they would show what sells as this is their business. Watch this for entertainment purpose only.

Channel is always biased to whoever is giving them content. Hence they brought back Rashmi along with her friend, Devoleena. Then Arhaan twice, deliberately tried to rake up the issue of his child but Rashmi is not intelligent enough to cash on them and these people were talking of bias.

I can guarantee tomorrow if Asim does something wrong still he won't be thrown out. This is because these people are giving them TRPs which in simple terms is business.

The channel or makers are not in profession of justice they are in profession of entertainment.

Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

How can rohit tell advice to asim only Sidtharth shukla is not doing anything wrong.

This man really idiot..he is only made asim asked sorry to shukla..what the hell is?? really I feel  to break TV.. all supporters  are comming for sidharth shukla😡chaneels and people..why is so much fabouritsam to shukla ... everyone  wanted(celebrity  and channel some blind fans are that asim is wrong that  sidtharth is right ..everyone wants that asim to keep his mouth shut.. when shukla fight and showing bad mouth to him... very ridiculous  and partial..who is the hell rohit shetty to blame house mates  😈everyone want to adjust shukla whatever shukla does something  wrong and mishaving with them..this rohot also came and has shown partially in the show..what a season..i am really hating watch bb ..why did I start to watch bb??😡

Bhullshit😈

He blamed asim  and mahira.

Not sidharth mahan😈

Who the hell are you to question Rohit Shetty? Amitabh Bachchan?