Didnt BB had fights before den why Rohit Shetty came to console???

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is BB scared of Asim.popularity and wants him to be chamcha aur so called chela again pehle bhi itne fights hue hain den y didnt they sent anyone before why a need now wen season coming close to finale

Asim fans shd aupport him double now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Because Asim is out of th syllabus topic for them. So, trying all ways to tackle it.😎

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahe66

Is BB scared of Asim.popularity and wants him to be chamcha aur so called chela again pehle bhi itne fights hue hain den y didnt they sent anyone before why a need now wen season coming close to finale

Asim fans shd aupport him double now

As I wrote somewhere else also and will keep writing , I am sure it's because of Sid's family's or doctors objections .  As  paras said sid is still on injectibles. Almost 10 a day. Which is a very high number. 

So they must have objected to those provocative fights. 

And colors can't afford to let go sid. 

Content kya rahega . 

So they had to send in someone powerful. 

But I really hope ki asim doesn't listen. Sid has learnt asim's game. If he calmly replies to asim the way he did yesterday asim will soon explode. 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

As I wrote somewhere else also and will keep writing , I am sure it's because of Sid's family's or doctors objections .  As  paras said sid is still on injectibles. Almost 10 a day. Which is a very high number. 

So they must have objected to those provocative fights. 

And colors can't afford to let go sid. 

Content kya rahega . 

So they had to send in someone powerful. 

But I really hope ki asim doesn't listen. Sid has learnt asim's game. If he calmly replies to asim the way he did yesterday asim will soon explode. 

I think aap bahut bare ghalat fahmi ki shikaar ho. BB did best when Sidh and Paras was in SR. Why not BB keep him in SR until he is fully fit mentally and physically.

Kutta Sala, provoke karta hai aor Abla Mard ban kar rota hai.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is all big Sazish to keep Asim low and not shine out his personality. Sid looked so pale in that bench argument. He lost it.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Asim is not exploding because of Shukla.It's because of the continued bias against him. 

Shukla becomes captain he gets to nominate 5 people Asim is not given a chance to nominate or save anyone on top of it he gets an opposition captain to overrule his decisions.

Why no opposition captain now?

I'm sure he voiced against this biased behaviour and that's why the channel sent Rohit Shetty. 

sreefan thumbnail

Asim and Rashmi are two people who just have to open their mouths for even yawning and Shukla loses his temper. Then his sneering, smirling, threats start which BB is no longer able to cover up even with their promo voice over that the other party is at fault. Asim is more dangerous to Laja beta because he keeps his head while going up against Shukla and adds more ghee which makes Shukla go completely bonkers. Rashmi on the other hand doesnt know how to tackle nicely and ends up looking ghatiya making Shukla  look better of the two. 

So idea is Asim ko calm down karo so that Shukla has an easy path

Mahe66 thumbnail

Yes it is frustrating will all tge biasedness and this season itsvery obvious

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

To promote Khatron ke khiladi.

TishaB thumbnail

Aww poor fragile and soft hearted Sidharth Shukla needed some TLC from Papa Shetty , his mentor! How "Cute" is that?! He even had tears - (which the camera tried to zoom x2 to find). O yes, he was there just to mention that what they all think about Sid being favored is really a fiction of their imagination -( It's the Bhooth's fault for making them imagine things)

Edited by TishaB - 4 years ago