Rohit Shetty to Host Ths WKV ..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit Shetty to host Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar episode

According to reports, Salman Khan will ring in his 54th birthday with his family and will not be available over the weekend to host Bigg Boss 13 and hence the Sooryavanshi director Rohit Shetty will shoot for the show for the coming two days.

It’s Salman Khan’s 54th birthday today and his younger sister Arpita Khan Sharma gave him the best birthday gift by delivering a baby girl, Ayat Sharma. His friends from the industry and fans have been pouring good wishes to wish the mega star. He cut the cake last night with the media and partied hard with friends and family. From Shah Rukh Khan to Sonakshi Sinha to Kichha Sudeep, everyone came together to celebrate his birthday last night.

Bigg Boss 13: Rohit Shetty To Steps In As A Special Host For Big Brother Salman Khan? Deets Inside

Jam packed with this auspicious occasion, Salman will not be shooting today for Bigg Boss 13’s weekend ka vaar today. He usually celebrates his birthday with family and with Arpita’s newborn baby girl, the celebrations have doubled and he is busy with everything. Now, it is learnt that Rohit Shetty will be shooting a special episode today for Bigg Boss.

A source close to Pinkvilla has revealed about Salman’s birthday plans and said, “Salman is unavailable today for shooting the weekend ka vaar episode. The superstar does make it a point to take a leave and be with his family on his birthday. Moreover, his sister Arpita Khan Sharma delivered her baby today. Under such circumstances, Bhai won’t be shooting for the reality show today. Hence, makers have roped in Rohit Shetty to do a special task and keep the Friday episode entertaining. Salman will shoot for his WKV episodes tomorrow.”

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Directly  iss wkw me shukla ko trophy thama ke jana Rohit

Sallu , apka aur hamara hum sabka kam asan👍🏼

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think salman will shoot tomorrow !!! 

Rohit shetty was inside the house today!!!

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really like Rohit Shetty.. I’m excited to see him host, I hope this is true! 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohit is good. His kkk contestants respect him as much as bb contestants respect Salman.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

May be Rohit Shetty will ultimately take over from Salman for the extended period of BB13.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Rohit is good. His kkk contestants respect him as much as bb contestants respect Salman.

Don't forget both Shukla and Rashmi has also done KKK with him smiley36 So the story line may not move with the change of Host. smiley2

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Don't forget both Shukla and Rashmi has also done KKK with him smiley36 So the story line may not move with the change of Host. smiley2

Shukla's season had Arjun Kapoor as the host😊

And Rashmi did kkk?.. I don't remember at all😲. I remember her every other show but not kkk

SoPunk thumbnail

And Rashmi did kkk?.. I don't remember at all😲. I remember her every other show but not kkk

Im not sure you are right probably about Sid, did he do it in Argentina? 

But I checked Shukla did KKK 7 with Rohit Shetty 

I think both of them did with Rohit 

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

Yes Rashmi did kkk and I edited the previous post, bcoz I checked Sid did kkk7 with Rohit.