Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

But why do they need to patch them up... Gauhar taneesha, tanna gautam, kausal armaan, prince mandana, prince and rishabh, bani lopa, heena shilpa, shilpa vikas, Rohan and baba everyone had fights and rivalries through out the season and nobody from outside came to solve it hell they all wanted to make it worse ye kya bakwas hai. 

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluehue

But why do they need to patch them up... Gauhar taneesha, tanna gautam, kausal armaan, prince mandana, prince and rishabh, bani lopa, heena shilpa, shilpa vikas, Rohan and baba everyone had fights and rivalries through out the season and nobody from outside came to solve it hell they all wanted to make it worse ye kya bakwas hai. 

But no one shouted on top of their lungs in every episode and got violent..it was all mind games and minor arguments.. but these boys need to calm now their agrresiveness is really out of control.

This is not biasness for anyone, I love Asim and I like Siddhart. I just feel that no one is interested in watching their verbal fights anymore. It's good someone is coming and telling at least to go in different directions. 

Edited by msnautanki - 4 years ago
monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Asim and Shukla would become cordial but they can never go back on those terms.  

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Calm down yes but not reconcile them hopefully because Asim is so much better without Sid. Asim is a king without Sid around but becomes a chela when with him. 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msnautanki

But no one shouted on top of their lungs in every episode and got violent..it was all mind games and minor arguments.. but these boys need to calm now their agrresiveness is really out of control.

This is not biasness for anyone, I love Asim and I like Siddhart. I just feel that no one is interested in watching their verbal fights anymore. It's good someone is coming and telling at least to go in different directions. 

but promo me to different direction me jane ko nahi bol rahe na... Asim ko friendship yad dila rahe hai bigg boss sid ko leke bias nahi hai and all that and sid is cring kya hai bhai melodrama. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I guess NO. It would spoil Asim's Game & Asim is smart enough to understand this.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am in no mood for reconciliation.  That is up to these two. 

Bit yes they shld avoid talking at all. Just dont interfere in each other's game . Better hoga dono ke game ke liye. 

I am just too tired now of these fights. 

Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Asim shouldn't get convinced. He should stand to what he thinks is right! Heights of biasedness from the show

Good to see you cheer for violence. Superb bro!👍🏼

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral1

Good to see you cheer for violence. Superb bro!👍🏼

Thanks bro 👍 why not throw Shukla who had been the most violent this season

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Temporarily yes but not in the long run