Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haye haye vaishu 😉😆 but the side profile is hawt 

So haawwt 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan these three are awesome yaar be it comic scene or confrontation.. i love it... 

yaar kuhu is changing but the same bitter sweet sister type let it be then only it will be nice we cant handle entire goody goody of both kuku 😆

I have watched kuku scene in insta..the maturity Kuhu showing is very surprising yaara...she has grown a lot...nowadays kuku is much better than the whole nannu crap..I seriously hate him... I would have handle intolerable Kunal but not a not-so-funny nannu..🤗👎🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Geethu the question is will  we get mishbir scenes or not..nowadays it's more of mishnish rather than mishbir...I feel the thing left is mishnish appreciation thread...let's have it as well..I'm so frustrated with this Nishant..😡😡

Ammu What is the use of getting mishbir scenes yaar..no one leave them alone..in hospital when abir went to tell her the truth kunal came..then nishant never leaves mishti alone..whenever mishbir starts their convo he will be there as kabab mein haddi..even if they are allowed to talk for few sec they talk nonsense.what is the point of getting mishbir scenes😈

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Anu your positivity is really adorable..I mean u r the one who rants the most in our gang..but still ur level of positivity is so touching

Yaar you guys are super awesome🤗🤗

I know MishBir are the end game.. But also the makers have to keep playing with the characters of MishBir for the longitivity off the show.....

Koi nahi.. We'll sail this ship together😆🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nSvWuDd8T/

watching old episodes make me feel very bad..it was so so beautiful now its really unbearable..😭

realization of mish the cinematography, naughty abir, shy mishti 😭😭 where are they... geethu stop torturing us with these old memories yaar missing them like hell 😭

🤣🤣 i was about to post this geethu.. this girl is coming up with amazing comments everyday 🤣🤣🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Is this his beach vacation😆

🤣 dont freak out i dont think he is on vacation yaar chill.. no news on that as of now..

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Geetuuuu🤗

Aayega ...... Old charm waapas aayegaa😭🤗🤗...

Hamare Dil ki duaaa itni strong hai ki MishBir jaaldi waapas ek saath honge😳

Anuu dear you are such a postive soul yaar🤗🤗🤗

Sorry Anu i have lost hope even if they unite mishbir..I dont know i can enjoy their scenes like old ones..they lost their essence.makers spoiled them🤬

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bold - 🤣🤣🤣🤣ye to ekta kapoor plus gul khan mix plot ho gaya, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂,hell creepy 

Exactly hope he learns from his mistake and never separate mishbir again, itihaas gawah hai jab jab mishbir saath hue hai tab hi trp badhi hai 😆

🤣🤣🤣 haina RS is also becoming like that so we can expect this vaishu... god but the brick fall i still cant get over it.. 🤣🤣 i hope our writers dont get inspired by them... 

haan from confession, mumbai track then now after mishbir jungle we got high trp then last week low bcoz of less mishbir.. 😆