Urvashi from DSDT on Sid : video !!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I never thought I will do this but as sid has been bashed so badly and to the extreme  here ,which I feel is totally not fair so sharing this here. Here the actress is very very close to rashmi. She worked with them in DSDT .And she is discussing Big boss.  

https://twitter.com/KarnikSwaraa/status/1210084996955791361?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She said he’s just like this, if he’s just like this then he’s trash. What can we do if she likes trash?

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no one will understand ths .. she also b claimed to a Paid CELEB  by Sid PR 😆

HOPEFULLY somone will see ths as early morning somone shared Amit Tandon Clip LOL 🤣

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

I never thought I will do this but as sid has been bashed so badly and to the extreme  here ,which I feel is totally not fair so sharing this here. Here the actress is very very close to rashmi. She worked with them in DSDT .And she is discussing Big boss.  

https://twitter.com/KarnikSwaraa/status/1210084996955791361?s=19

Lovely 

she praised HIS honesty 😊he is Fair, Honest , Love 😊

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

She said he’s just like this, if he’s just like this then he’s trash. What can we do if she likes trash?

+1

hasini009 thumbnail

when Reporter said, 'Siddharth Shukla har kisi ke chahite bane hue hai. bachhon se lekar badon tak hari kisi ko pasand arahe hai. Urvashi unintentionally shaking her head from side to side means “No”😆

and her Siddharth aisa hi hai says it all.🤣

baki sab bas abba dabba jabba karna padta hai, agar colors mein kaam karna ho toh😛

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

HOPEFULLY somone will see ths as early morning somone shared Amit Tandon Clip LOL 🤣

Why do we need random celebrities to tell us how Shukla is? We’ve had 3 months to see he’s garbage 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

In one of her IVs she also said she is very close to rashmi . She is very fond of rashmi also. 

Ye sab bahar big boss khel rahe hain. !!! Lol 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Most of the people on forum live outside India. Mujhe lagta hai unki hindi weak hoti hai . Thoda thoda  hi samajh aata hai . Selective. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

when Reporter said, 'Siddharth Shukla har kisi ke chahite bane hue hai. bachhon se lekar badon tak hari kisi ko pasand arahe hai. Urvashi unintentionally shaking her head from side to side means “No”😆

and her Siddharth aisa hi hai says it all.🤣

baki sab bas abba dabba jabba karna padta hai, agar colors mein kaam karna ho toh😛

There is a saying in hindi "sawan ke andhe ko sab haraa hi haraa nazar aata hai !!

Probably you missed out the fact that there is. Lag . !!!!! Anyway . Keep going.