Mrunal Jain: Sidharth Shukla should have control over his words!

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mrunal-jain-sidharth-shukla-should-have-control-over-his-words_158472

I wish he gets to go in the family task.

Edited by Sabhayata - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail

One thing is there , i think Sid and Rashmi weren't in an actual relationship.May be there were strong feelings but they were never in a relationship. Because:-

1) In the beginning when Shehnaaz asked Rashmi if they were BF-GF then Rashmi said if that was the case i wouldn't have come in BB ever whereas when Shehnaaz asked Sid, Sid didn't clarify anything.

2) In her fight with Aarti, Aarti said i don't want to talk about your and Sid's relationship. And Rashmi said there was no relationship.

3) And even in this interview Mrunal said Rashmi and Sid were friends only.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

One thing is there , i think Sid and Rashmi weren't in an actual relationship.May be there were strong feelings but they were never in a relationship. Because:-

1) In the beginning when Shehnaaz asked Rashmi if they were BF-GF then Rashmi said if that was the case i wouldn't have come in BB ever whereas when Shehnaaz asked Sid, Sid didn't clarify anything.

2) In her fight with Aarti, Aarti said i don't want to talk about your and Sid's relationship. And Rashmi said there was no relationship.

Yeah rashmi n shukla might b only friends, it is clearly visible, whatever rashmi have is dislike

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'll take Aarti's version over others. She doesn't have any interest but all others have. More over friends always know better than the journalists. If she said relationship then it is. Rashmi's behavior, attitude, knowledge & events discussed etc doesn't match with just friendship narrative.

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Yeah rashmi n shukla might b only friends, it is clearly visible, whatever rashmi have is dislike

Rashmi is firm on the fact that she was never in a relationship with him
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Right. I too feel they were never in any relationship.

Aarti is stupid. She wants Shukla but doesn't realises how much SidNaaz are involved into eachother. Apna khud ka koi clarity toh hai nhi isko dusro ka kya hoga. On top, she is a horrible friend one can have. Rashami's max friends are horrible like Aarti, Mahi .

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiiny

Right. I too feel they were never in any relationship.

Aarti is stupid. She wants Shukla but doesn't realises how much SidNaaz are involved into eachother. Apna khud ka koi clarity toh hai nhi isko dusro ka kya hoga. On top, she is a horrible friend one can have. Rashami's max friends are horrible like Aarti, Mahi .

There are few good ppl to like ankita.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah but very few. Rashami should maintain distance with Mahi vijj kinda friends. Friend circle chhoti ho but genuine ho.

anuu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mrunal Thakur as well. Atleast Rashami wl understand who are her real friends in the industry n who r not.

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Jasmin told him the same thing today. He shouldn't say anything b/c he ends up looking worse. Ignore her and I agree they def had an affair or something like friends with benefits. They way they bicker means there was smething more than dosti