Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update...

Prena thinking about RB...she dont know he is the lover nd dusman also....

Waiting for next...

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice update,  waiting for next one.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update! 

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Chapter 8

She saw her soul mate sitting alone in her father's room reading a book as always.ever since they moved in here she hadn't had any talk other than that Mr bajaj's talk with him.she went and sat beside him

P:what are you reading?(she said sweetly)

He closes the book and smiles at her

A:nothing just waiting for his reply

As soon as he said that her smile turned upside down into a frown 

P:(playfully)why do you always bring that guy in our conversations..your ruining our moments by getting a third person invoked

A:our moments?

P:I mean I am your friend but it won't hurt you to compliment me sometimes (she huffed)

A:I am sorry prerna its just that......how can I just even think about anything else rather then a person who snatched my everything forcefully 

She saw him getting tensed and started rubbing his back to soothe him 

P:ok ok I am sorry please don't ruin your mood .

After a while of silence 

Shivi entered 

S:what's going on ?(she said cheerfully)

P:he was reading a book and I disturbed him by talking 

A:no it's not you stop blaming yourself(he said holding her hand which made her feel warm)it's that Mr bajaj who spoiled it I feel angry every time he is mentioned

S:(jokingly)well I feel pity for him ..that guy has a lot of enemies who would try to kill him everyday if I was him I would be scared !

P:shivi(she scolded)don't wish upon someone's death just because of some stupid business rivalry

A:(confused)why not I actually would feel good if he dies 

Prerna felt uncomfortable with his answers.though she hated that guy too but that doesn't mean you are gonna take his life.she didn't knew why it affected her so much .she excused herself politely and left 

========================================================

Today she had a really hectic day at hospital and now she was present in the RB mansion for a while .her mood had been foul all throughout her day after the morning .

Her session was over with cookie and now cookie was sleeping but she didn't wanted to go .she found her solace in that little kid.she was in the bed with her sitting and caressing her hair lost in her thoughts.

R:what are you still doing her ?

She heared a deep voice and jumped a little in fear only to relax the next moment as she saw the person responsible for her late night sleep

P:uhh rishabh sir ..actually I was feeling dizzy so I just thought if I could stay for an hour(she didn't had any excuse so she made one up)

R:are you ok?(he said distantly but she could feel the concern in his mysterious eyes and his hard voice soften ,she didn't knew why but it made her feel happy)

P:no my head aches (she said on full drama mood)

He came near her and pressed his the back of his long warm fingers on her forehead with his other hand in his pocket .she literally felt a shiver ran down her spine and butterflies in her stomach .she was super confused too her body never reacted like this to anyone's touch .her cheeks were now red 

R:no you don't have a fever must be stress wait.

He went away in his panther like walk and came back with a pill and a half glass of water.she took it from his hands and gulped it up .he went towards his daughter kissing her cheek and taking the teddy bear off her hands to make her comfortable .she adored them.

R:feeling better?

P:I....I just took it wait it will take time 

R:hmm 

She didn't knew why but she just kept staring at him from time to time .she wanted to talk to him like yesterday.something about him just make her make her want more of him .yes he was a bitter person but who wouldn't be being lonely having no other by his side.she never saw his friends ,family other then his maasi in the hospital but she doesn't live with him

P:can I tell you something if you don't mind

He waited but nodded 

P:never in my life I saw a person as alone ,lonely and broken as you

He was strong but he didn't knew why he felt affected by her words .it was almost like she cares.but why would anybody care for him?he thought

R:use the word correctly miss Sharma I might be alone but not broken 

No he was no matter how much he gets that intense con business man look on his face she could see him broken sometimes .but she didn't wanted to fight back 

P:ok leave that see (she crossed her legs sitting on the bed with him near her which surprised him a little)cookie may take a little more than 2 to 3 months and we will be seeing each other faces why not we befriend each other .what say friends (she brought her hand for a handshake)

MishtiNew thumbnail

Awesome...👏

Waiting for next...❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Very good update. 👍🏼

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna expecting affection from Anurag where he is busy in his own world. She is wasting her time in this one sided love/attraction. Anurag wanted Bajaj to die😡. Prerna doesn't want anyone's death just for a business rivalry👍🏼. She got the first negative thing about Anurag today.

She finds solace in cookie's presence. No wonder she waited here and came you with a stupid excuse which he believed. First touch and she is affected. Damn, she understood him and she told him the same that he is lonely, alone, and broken. He denied but there would be a day when they both would acknowledge it. She wants to be his friend. Bajaj please accept, atleast for cookie.

Awesome update. Please do continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 👏

They both feel a connection with each other 

Update soon🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello dear 

Please check out the new feature for FF writers n give your valuable feed back there 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5144013

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just came across this and read all the chapters in one go. It's fantastic!

I like how our FD regularly comes up with different stories and brilliant character sketches. 

I liked how she extended her hand and offered him her friendship. This is just the beginning.