Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

OMG! 😍

How lucky you are dear...and no.. I won't hate you for this...because I want to be like you...☺️ 

Send some of your good luck vibes my way also...😍

Same weight as highs school days...that's no less than a miracle for me...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mujhe to subah Hawa khane nikloon Toh Hawa bhi lag jati hai..😝

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hugs ane blessings your way πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arre nai it was hard because people think I am a teenager and give weird looks to my husband when we are together in public πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

But one thing I have religiously done since I was around 8 is swim for a hour every day - my only exercise lol πŸ˜‚ maybe that’s why? 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hugs ane blessings your way πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arre nai it was hard because people think I am a teenager and give weird looks to my husband when we are together in public πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

But one thing I have religiously done since I was around 8 is swim for a hour every day - my only exercise lol πŸ˜‚ maybe that’s why? 

Thank You sweetheart...πŸ€— ignore people..they are jealous..Enjoy all the size 0 pretty dresses ..❀️ specially those LBD's.

Btw, since yesterday I am too busy watching Gathbandhan...😍

I thought I should tell you...

I found a jugad..which I can't disclose publicly! 😜Thank you for recommending the show...it's awesome so far...

Hero Toh chhaa Gaya..😍 

Ushne Aman Ka nasha utar Diya..😝

I am also watching his other show in parallel just for the sake of him...😘

He is totally a hearthrob... Totally! 🀩😘😍😍😘

I hope I didn't forget to say Totally...😜

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Thank You sweetheart...πŸ€— ignore people..they are jealous..Enjoy all the size 0 pretty dresses ..❀️ specially those LBD's.

Btw, since yesterday I am too busy watching Gathbandhan...😍

I thought I should tell you...

I found a jugad..which I can't disclose publicly! 😜Thank you for recommending the show...it's awesome so far...

Hero Toh chhaa Gaya..😍 

Ushne Aman Ka nasha utar Diya..😝

I am also watching his other show in parallel just for the sake of him...😘

He is totally a hearthrob... Totally! 🀩😘😍😍😘

I hope I didn't forget to say Totally...😜

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I knew it that you would love that show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He is such a darling and loves the FL like anything - my all time favourite show and I love he fights with anyone for her including his mother. Loves his mum but will not sacrifice his love lol πŸ˜‚ no stupid ITV sacrifice ki dukan.

Thanks hun 😊 my LBD LWD are the only thing about being skinny lol πŸ˜‚ 

Am so glad that you liked my recommendation- after Christmas break I will watch the ones you have recommended.

Btw I knew Aman ka nasha utar jayega that actor and actress have mind blowing chemistry and he is just amazing πŸ˜‰