Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice guess but kya h na pyar agar asani se mil Jaye to usaki value jam ho jati h ..

Chapter 4

Swayam Sharon rich Shimla and start surching Rey ...

And Rey were busy with the school students he gets free at 4 pm he directly went to meet Reyanshi's mother ( remember last chapter me Rey got the address)..

He rung the bell and wait for some one open the door...

while waiting he thought why I am feeling so restless why I'm feeling that something big is going to happens ..,.,

Just door open and the parson who opened the door is........

Ok now don't kill me for this

Is kriya ...

Yes the house where Rey is standing is belong to kriya .

Rey ,,,, kriya.,. you here?

Kriya,,,,, aap .... what are you doing here.

Rey is talking to Taani's Krishna ji ... Krishna ji what is this I am surching my Taani and you are giving me another heart attack ... I only loves Taani you know that then why suddenly

Kriya is looking confuse seeing Rey at her home

They come to the real world when they hard meds vices Rey ,,,, wo I am surching a address may be come to wrong door sorry ..he about to leave when she stopped him

Kriya,,,,, can I see the address .he show the address which written on a card

Kriya,,, you are on right address I mean this is my house. ..

Kriya,,, come in , they went in and sit in hall

Rey,,, wo actually I am looking for a girl Reyanshi

Kriya,, aap Reyanshi ko kyo dhund rahe ho

Rey,,, you know her

Kriya,,,, yah she is my daughter.

Rey,,,,, what??¿ Sorry matlab how

Kriya ,,,, hummm??? How means she is my daughter isame itana shock hone ki kya bat h

Rey,,,, no I didn't mean that it's just that leave it I want to talk about Reyanshi

Kriya,,,, Rey if you don't mind can we talk tomorrow actually I need to go Somewhere now

Rey,,,, ok no problem we will talk tomorrow

N he lift her house

Outside of the house

Rey was thinking that how is possible till now Reyanshi is remembering me about Taani and now kriya is in front of me

Krishna ji what you want

Inside of the house

kriya was talking to someone or else I should say she was shouting on someone

Kriya,,, how he get to know about this about Reyanshi

#### I didn't know anything

Kriya,,,, don't you dare to lie to me otherwise consequences will be worth for you two mark my words it will be worth for you if I get to know that you contact him

Outside of the house

Rey is still thinking how is this possible .

Isase pahle ki aap log Mera ban jao for bringing kriya in this story I will love to tell you this is a taarey ff don't worry and now I am closing off now Ray ke is question ka answer Aap sab do I am waiting

☺️☺️☺️

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm interesting 🤔

Didnt expect kriya definately

Well waiting........

I guess kriya did something 😅😅😅

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Hmmm interesting 🤔

Didnt expect kriya definately

Well waiting........

I guess kriya did something 😅😅😅

next part will be more interesting dear .. thank you
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

That was great twist

Which I expected I mean unexpected one

Hope kriya is not behind Taani and Reyanish

Seriously girl I love this twist

Thanks for the pm

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

That was great twist

Which I expected I mean unexpected one

Hope kriya is not behind Taani and Reyanish

Seriously girl I love this twist

Thanks for the pm

thank you Di and welcome
Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

So I am back with. hope you guys are waiting for my update and without visiting a second I will update here so enjoy reading and tell me how is it

5th chapter

swayam and Sharon was searching in Shimla they search all the hotels and finally they find a hotel in which Rey's room was book

But they got the information that it had not come back from yesterday and and his room key is with him.

so having no choice swayam and Sharon book a room in the same hotel and wait for Rey

Other side in Shimla Rey was damn confused what is going on with him he is confused that how come r Reyanshi is kriya's daughter when she actually look like Taani her eyes her nose her lips her smile everything about her remind me about my Taani then how come it is possible how......

I am confused Krishna ji please help me

Please guide me what to do whom I believe on my mind or my eyes

My eyes shows me that Reyanshi is kriya's daughter

And my mind says me that she actually look like my Taani

I think I am done with this I should go back to Mumbai Taani ko dhundh ke chakkar mein I am going maid Taani yaha h nahi par har jagah wo hi najar aati h har Kisi mein main usko dhundhta hun even in Reyanshi too

Final decide to go back Mumbai and went to the hotel

Where siren was waiting for him in sherni mode this time swayam with his wife

As soon as Rey reach hotel

Swayam and Sharon both breast out on him didn't even think about Rey how is house he looking and in which situation he is

Sharon,,,, where do you think you are Rey don't you think to inform us ki tum ab tak Mumbai kyon Nahin Aaye ho

We are searching you in Shimla from yesterday and you don't even bother to call us inform aboutyou

are you alive or not you are behaving like we don't have right to know about you why where the hell were you from two days

Don't give me this look I am not going to be stop today your in fault and I have the right to ask question so tell me where were you

Swayam,,, calm down Sharon

I'll handle him Rey where were you you're supposed to be in Mumbai a week before and you are still here can you please explain

Rey,,, listen some and not in right frame of mind please not now we will talk later

Sharon,,,, see no he is not able to explain us and you are claiming me down he deserve a tight slap

Swayam,,, Sharon please

Ok Rey we will talk tomorrow now go into your room and rest

he went to his room

Sharon,,, why did you stop me

Swayam,,, please Sharan understand I don't think his right frame of mind aur agar Ham usse aur push karenge to may be he will do the same as he did now.

Sharon,,,but

Swayam,,,, don't worry he will be alright soon we will talk to him in the morning I am sure he will be OK till then now let's go to our room. We to need a sleep

Let's morning all are present in Rey's room it was silence from last 15 minutes no one is speaking they just wait for Rey to speak something

Sharon,,, if you have done with your maun vrat (silence fast) can you please enlighten what was the reason behind that step

But he didn't answer then swayam notice that Rey is in deep thought and as a best friend he wants to know the reason so he ask Sharon to go their room and wait for him he will talk to Rey alone

She Frist deny then accept and went to her room

Swayam,,, ok now tell me what's bothering you

you can tell me you know and as a friend I promise I will understand

Rey,,, swayam in 6 salon mein hamare bich mein bahut duriya gai hai please tell me whom I am talking to my best friend or someone's brother

Swayam,,,I always tell you that I am your best friend first then Taani's brother you can tell me anything

Rey,,,,,, swayam I mat kriya yesterday

Swayam,,,, ok a but why are you so lost its normal hairs look the world is round and small too hamen dusre se takrate hi rahenge na ismein kaun si badi baat hai

Rey,,,, I met a girl Too her name is reyanshi and don't know why but I feel that she related to Taani and when I I go to her home I got to know that reyanshi is kriya's daughter

Swayam,,, cwhat I am not understanding you what you want to say.

And suddenly Taani and kriya why

Rey,,, please don't start now Taani was with me and always be it's not suddenly only kriya's arrival is suddenly for me n10 reyanshi you should meet her then you will understand what I'm saying

He become hyper while saying this

Swayam,,,, ok ok ok you don't stress I will come with you and meet reyanshi

Rey,,,, it's clear we'll go to meet Reyanshi after half an hour they went to the school as they didn't want to meet kriya and as swayam sees Reyanshi he went to his past

fasback

5-6 year old girl running in the park playing with her friends and 10 year old boy watching her and asking her to be careful and she replied

Girl,,,,,, bhai let me play

Boy,,,, Taani be careful what are you doing gir jaogi chot lagegi fir rone lagogi

Taani,,,, bhai chol lagne ke dhar se Mai khelna band to Nahi Kar Sakti I am going my friends are waiting for me

And she runs to her friends but while going she end up fall down .........

Boy,,,,, taaaaaaaani he shouts and

Present

swayam,,,,, Taaaaaaaani he to shouts seeing Reyanshi who falls down while playing

Rey,,,, swayam you ok

Sharon,,,,,, swayam you ok why did you call Reyanshi by Taani

Swayam,,,, I thought I am looking at my 5 year old baby sister but

Rey,,,,, you mean you to have doubt that she is like the Taani

Swayam,,,, doubt re are you mad jaisalmer usko wapas dekh raha hun jab wo 5 sal ki thi aisa lag raha hai 5 sal ki taani wapas mere samne khel rahi hai like we used to play in Jodhpur but how is this possible you told us that Reyanshi is kriya's daughter then how can it be possible I am confused

Rey ,,,,,, I don't know about possibility but I am sure there is something which kriya wants to hide from us let me talk to her teacher about her parents let's go to the principal office they went to the office and teacher I told them that her mother name is Mrs singhania her name is not written in the form but her father's name is there if you want to know

Rey,,,, yeah sure please tell us

Teacher,,,, she called pune please bring Reyanshi singhania file

Teacher,,,, I am glad that you want to help her when I meet her mom she was so innocent

So cute I remember when I ask about Reyanshi's father

She told me that they don't leave together some problems .

she didn't told me but I guessed because of Reyanshi you know she can't speak maybe that's why her father left them.

The pune came with the file

Ok so Reyanshi singhania here is it her father name is

Reyansh singhania.

All,,,, what

So I am up now maine bola tha it will be more interesting than previous episode so tell me how is it and please level long comments

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

That was super fast update

I could feel Sharon care for Rey even though she shouted at him

Swayam understanding Rey

Wow mom and daughter are similar while they are kids

Thank god both took wide decision to check in school

Finally Rey is her father

Truth unfolded

Waiting how SwaRonRey gone save Taani and Reyanshi

Thanks for pm 🙂

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

That was super fast update

I could feel Sharon care for Rey even though she shouted at him

Swayam understanding Rey

Wow mom and daughter are similar while they are kids

Thank god both took wide decision to check in school

Finally Rey is her father

Truth unfolded

Waiting how SwaRonRey gone save Taani and Reyanshi

Thanks for pm 🙂

the pleasure is all mine dear
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the pm

Bhai ho kya Raha hai what's the secret I'm kaafi curious to know.

And yes, loveee TaaYam, wo bachpan ke dekhne mile ya able, it's just❤️❤️❤️

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Thanks for the pm

Bhai ho kya Raha hai what's the secret I'm kaafi curious to know.

And yes, loveee TaaYam, wo bachpan ke dekhne mile ya able, it's just❤️❤️❤️

it's not secret it's super duper secret and you have to wait for unfold it dear friend