Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Reg second chap

Hope rey finds Taani soon

But sorry to say this dear

I have seen similar story of TaaRey

Hope u have some other idea

Pls do put ur idea

Waiting to see how differently u r going to take it 🙂

don't worry dear I will not copy you I had read your story but trust me this is different ... And you will love it .,...,

Sorry if you find it similar to yours but I had read almost all Taarey fanfiction story on net pichhale ,7 years se kuchh Kam h hi Nahi to dimag me khichadhi ban gai h so what to do ...

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Just found out that a new TR story has started. (Thanks Trish!)

Nice concept.

Do continue soon

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Character sketch by

Reyansh singhaniya:- the name is enough for introduction best dancers and friend can do anything for his friends loves Taani like crazy and he is not right fame of meind because Taani is missing from last 6 year

Taani shekhawat:- the cutest girl in the world . She was in us with her masi swayam is her real brother. She doesn't love Rey like in the show she fall for Rey when she came to Mumbai in college now she is missing. From 6 years

Rest all are same as in the show just a Cheng all are married to their partners .

Chapter 3

Sun rey came in the room from the window and hit on Rey's face he was sleeping peacefully after a long time . His sleep got distribe and he get up and sit resting his back of the bed .

He thought how l slept without pills til yesterday without sleeping pills i can't sleep for a while and today I slept whole night .

He fresh up and went to the school where he was teaching dance but today he came to meet special person Reyanshi

But dew to coordination problem he can't talk to her and went to her teacher to help him with the girl .

Teacher:- see I can not shear her information to any one

this is our policies. But yah I can tell one thing to you Reyanshi and her mother is about to move on London. For her treatment . But it's strange one month before she didn't have money for Reyanshi's check up then suddenly how come she arrange money not for check up only but her opretion too.

I know her personally she was a middle class family and she lived alone then it's hard to believe. I am telling this to you because you want to help her I just hope she didn't go in to trouble .

Rey:- that's why I am requesting you please give me her address so that I can check on them please. Look I don't know what we're relation I meet her tomorrow and I am feeling like she is my missing part . I really want to help her please.

Teacher,,,ok I will help but don't let them know that I helped you . I don't know her address but yes I know she lives . She lives in West Shimla ..

Rey:- but how can I surch her in whole Shimla

Teacher... Sorry I didn't know expect this.rey went out..

It has been a week Rey surching Reyanshi's address but couldn't find finely he ask a photo of Reyanshi and then someone told him the address. But it was night so he decides to go there tomorrow and went to hotel

He didn't know tomorrow his life going to change all ....

Next morning he went to meet Reyanshi's mother.

In Mumbai

Swayam shout on their manager :- are you out of your mind Rey had not return til now and you are telling me today

Manager,,,sir I called him but he said he will come soon

Sharon,, and you let him to stay there... didn't you think you should at least inform us .

Swayam,, Sharon please ok Karan you go ( manager went out )

Sharon,,, swayam I am feeling that something is going to happen..

Swayam,,, don't worry I'll call him

But he didn't attend

Sharon,,, can we go. There please

Swayam,,why he will come I am sure their some work

Sharon,,,, swayam do you remember today's date yah it's 22 November ...,oh god how can I forget

Sharon,,, Taani's missing date or should I say engagement date

Rey must be feeling low we should be with him

Swayam,,,how can I forget MERI BEHEN she left me she left us and god knows if she ok or death ..he stars crying he didn't let anyone know but he misses Taani his baby sis only he knows how much he had surched her but no result . And Sharon was his support in this journey .

He stopped crying and

Swayam,,, Sharon book next flight ticket I want to be with my best friend tomorrow.

So this is third part how's it please comment and jasmine I will post next chapter for you so that Aapke Jo same story ke thought h wo dur ho Jaye .

I hope you all like the part .. and yes can you guess ki àge kya hoga I will wait for your guess

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

I had update 3 part dear

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
I will but at least guess Karo kya hoga age please
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like Rey is gonna meet Taani finally!

Par yeh paison ka kya jhol hai?

Also daughter adopted hai? Taani ki kaise ho sakti hai?🤔

Update the next chap soon

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Cool going! Want to see how this progresses ab, and that kid is so cute uff❤️

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Wow finally he got the address

Eagerly waiting for next update

Thanks for the pm dear

Pls update soon

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Looks like Rey is gonna meet Taani finally!

Par yeh paison ka kya jhol hai?

Also daughter adopted hai? Taani ki kaise ho sakti hai?🤔

Update the next chap soon

may be and about money golmal h

Rahi bar Taani ki daughter ki to we are day dreamers aur jab bat Taarey par aye to hone ko to kuchh BHI hi sakta h ....🤫🤫🤫🤫

Edited by Nupurjaishwal - 4 years ago