Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

#SuperExclusive

CONFIRMED

#KaranPatel is the NEW #MrBajaj of @StarPlus #KasautiiZindgiiKay!!

@GossipsTv https://t.co/CLljWWj5lp

Shit Yaar, he is doing this show for which yhm was destroyed ( if this is true, I don't know )

[/QUOTE

He deserves better than this crap show .🙄

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree , he deserves better not as this show or any tiny cameo

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KP is such a yes man when it comes to Ekta.

That trash show has made more losses than it has profits, but Ekta will still continue that show because it has more to do with her ego.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Be ready for KP's Naagin 5 cameo too...🤢

sreeu12345 thumbnail

I think these times it is always yes mam than 💩 not getting jobs n to sustain...yes mam is better option.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I cannot seen him in this trash.... I will cherish good old yhm instead...... As I said I loved ishra than divan.... I maintain that

sreeu12345 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2ESVdh18-/?igshid=1tcjykvlckcqt

Confirmed..

Hate..I want to see KP in new show with Dr..waiting for promised divan....but got this news...

KP fan this is not good...the show for which yhm was brought down...he took the show...

Puthi kismat of yhm fans

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At the time of taking exit from yhm kp said that he wants to see himself in big screen and now see for what he is making a comeback with such a role for which yhm was ruined. Kp has much more caliber than this role. Nothing wrong but i can't take it that he is taking some one else drop out character.

It will be good if the news about kp cameo role in naagin is true than this.

sreeu12345 thumbnail

All are saying same but I think it is matter of yes n bread now...

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My guess is

In normal circumstances KP would not have taken this role but in this corona situation, things are very uncertain, any new good projects in movie or web series (apart from ALT Balaji ones) is not likely happen soon and he didn't want to wait too long based on past experience. Also, he can't say no to Ekta and I'm sure Ekta is the one who convinced him for this. Besides, I recently read an IV of him where he mentioned he is looking for negative/grey/anti-hero roles, Mr Bajaj is like that. Plus, money would be very good with comparatively less work.

So, I am not entirely against his choice. It would be interesting experiment. But he needs to be careful as he will be on the set for a good amount of time for 5 days a week during this pandemic. And hope, he doesn't get stereotyped doing roles of a father of grown up kids. That's the only negative side.