Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What about the cost-cutting and shooting maintaing social distance?

At first I thought as per the news articles' hint that kp is selected as the ml for next naagin. but it could be just guest appearance for an episode or a few. Hope, the latter comes true, don't wanna see him doing this junk genre.

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

At first I thought as per the news articles' hint that kp is selected as the ml for next naagin. but it could be just guest appearance for an episode or a few. Hope, the latter comes true, don't wanna see him doing this junk genre.

Fake news, perhaps?

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Heart Breaking news Sushant Singh commited suicide...

Why.....

Now I am depressed.....

2020...most unfortunate bad worst year.

RIP

Edited by sreeu12345 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Heart Breaking news Sushant Singh commited suicide...

Why.....

Now I am depressed.....

2020...most unfortunate bad worst year.

RIP

SSR was a very talented and abled actor. His legacy as a film actor is expansive because of his variety of films even though he was in the film industry for just few years.

It was tough for him to get break into Bollywood because of his TV background but he made it through and how! He would have become a living legend in the industry 20-30 years later but....

His untimely death still won't be able to snatch his legacy, he will be remembered as long as Bollywood is there.

Depression is real. Just because a person is smiling and partying not whining/crying, he/she is careless/emotionless.

And for everyone, value life, celebrate life; this is the most important thing. Things in life may make you depressed but nothing is above life. Jio...kyunki zindagi nahin milegi dobara.