Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

Ishita should've never been shown pregnant. It goes against the core essence of the theme of the show.

Absolutely. Thank God there is Atleast one soul apart from me who agrees that Ishita shouldn't be shown pining for kids or shown pregnant. This is against the theme of the show. The show is about respecting those women who cannot bear child same way people respect any child bearing women. If you make Ishita pregnant then you are telling the society that pregnancy is a must in a women's life. Now Ishita can get pregnant because it's a show. What about those real women out in the society who are infertile and can't get pregnant. They had hopes from this serial. Now you are taking away their hopes.

This story line is pathetic.

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Yhm rerun .

Ishra consummation n ishu's brief pregnancy going on.

N Ofcourse ,shagz' whitewashing .

Shagz being responsible for ishra's hastened consummation .

Best part is ishu gloating about that same fact to shagz.

Do you like the part where Ishita is gloating in front of Shagun that she and her husband made love. Yikes. That's so so low mentality. I mean you need to be pathetic to feel satisfied only after you gloat about your very personal thing to an outsider and that too to a lowlife like Shagun. What's wrong with CV showing Ishita behaving like cheap people.

YUCK.

Moreso,during that mini accident that Ashok planned n Adi - ishu escaping narrowly .

Raman gets wild on hearing about it .

He is angry at ishu .

As though she was putting some precious crystal of raman's at risk .

Now that was an accident averted when Raman was not around .

Fine.

Why did this maniacal Bhalla gang plan on a trip to a temple on a mountain top .

How did Raman agree to that then ?

Greater risk involved .

It's like saying ,my crystal ,my choice .

Pathetic storyline .

N in the end ,ishu has a supposed miscarriage due to a physical injury n not a weak womb .

All this is fake .

Ishu was never pregnant .

If she was then she would have got pregnant any other time definitely .

Not the impossible event of all eggs lost during a single miscarriage but a SINGLE EGG alone preserved by Manoj .

To be secretly used for surrogacy it seems .

Too much crap to digest .

Could have shown the same story without the usage of ishu's LONE SURVIVING EGG.

Would have been more realistic.

Perhaps everyone was right in their own way .

Only Manoj was wrong .

Onceagain an acceptable perspective .

But ishu's behaviour post execution of surrogacy was the stupidest .

Glad that this nonsense will get over in 6 months n leap will bring freshness .

Not sure if I have the patience to watch the bhoot crap

God that bhoot crap was utter rubbish. How can they expect people to digest that. CV run out of ideas so adding the supernatural bit. Pathetic.

Seriously yaar, if it was not for Karan Patel and the first few months of beautiful storyline which got me hooked, I would have never watched this show. YHM was gold the first year and that guy although is forced to follow the script is one breather in this show. But apparently people like all the stupidity Ishita does. She has 12 million insta followers.

Perhaps this edited version is from raman's POV when it's bearable n short lived .

Word Count: 0

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YhmDivani thumbnail

Are yaar fans still hate Ishita and blame Divyanka for nothing...