Posted: 4 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ofcourse,Dt is a natural beauty .

But I don't see any other actor loading themselves with such heavy make up .

Not sure who or what caused that decision .

She looks so good in minimal make up n looks way younger that way .

I wish that she puts her foot down n does her own make up n not let others mess around with her face .

It's the rock stars who allow such stuff .

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Everyday I keep visiting the forum in the hope of hearing some good news. When will we get the good news?! I am getting impatient now. It has just been 3 months since YHM ended and I can’t already wait anymore to see DivAn on screen together. One thing that is keeping my hopes high is how Balaji Telefilms are still including IshRa in many of their videos. IshRa were even included in ALT’s Dil Hi Toh Hai’d promo video.

If we think emotionally, it's difficult to tolerate this separation from DivAn. However, practically, it's only been 3 months exactly. Ekta will give the audience a break. Also, corona has had a major impact.

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

It was when Raman decided to take Ishita for picnic after accident track and Ishita invited whole family 😆

Thank you Zoha for the prompt response... Appreciate your effort and time as well 😊... And that was the uniqueness of Ishita, rummaging through Puttar’s hardwork inadvertently 😉

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Ah! This scene is one of my most favourites. Raman was annoyed at Ishita for taking the haddiyon ka dher along with them to the picnic he planned for Ishita after the havoc they faced post Amma's accident and Adi's punishment for the same. He wanted Ishita to enjoy herself but got so irritated and taunted Ishita "aao ek ek kar ke chabatein hain" referring to the haddis in form of the family. It was such a fun scene. Also, just how good do these two look!

It's this episode. :) 23rd July 2014.

Towards the end. Those were the days.

This particular shot happens at 19.02.

Beautiful!!! Thank you Umera for the elucidate explanation of the setting along with the broadcast details 😊😊... I am bit agitated with myself for not able to pick up the scent from the picture... After all, it was the Redemption Picnic which Raman exclusively planned for Ruhi ki Maa, as a token of apology and gratitude.... And Ishita being Ishita turned the private affair into a family circus 🤣🤣🤣.....

The two things I still remember during this outing are 😆😆

1. Raman tending to the wounds of Ishita after her allergic reaction to mushroom with a self made panacea, perhaps that how Ishita and Raman healed themselves, with love as the elixir of sorrows....

2. Secondly Raman’s proclamation of “Happily Married” during Ishita’s facade.... At that point, they lost their way, off track in their journey of life, predominantly back to square one.. However, when Ishita feigns a memory loss, this intuitive assertion from Raman rekindles the flame of Hope in their relationship, paving a way to the path of love... And Ishita’s reaction was an absolute delight, even she was enthralled with Raman’s declaration

Thank you Umera yet again, it’s three months since YHM went off but it would be perennially etched in hearts 🤧🤧🤧

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srini18

Beautiful!!! Thank you Umera for the elucidate explanation of the setting along with the broadcast details 😊😊... I am bit agitated with myself for not able to pick up the scent from the picture... After all, it was the Redemption Picnic which Raman exclusively planned for Ruhi ki Maa, as a token of apology and gratitude.... And Ishita being Ishita turned the private affair into a family circus 🤣🤣🤣.....

The two things I still remember during this outing are 😆😆

1. Raman tending to the wounds of Ishita after her allergic reaction to mushroom with a self made panacea, perhaps that how Ishita and Raman healed themselves, with love as the elixir of sorrows....

2. Secondly Raman’s proclamation of “Happily Married” during Ishita’s facade.... At that point, they lost their way, off track in their journey of life, predominantly back to square one.. However, when Ishita feigns a memory loss, this intuitive assertion from Raman rekindles the flame of Hope in their relationship, paving a way to the path of love... And Ishita’s reaction was an absolute delight, even she was enthralled with Raman’s declaration

Thank you Umera yet again, it’s three months since YHM went off but it would be perennially etched in hearts 🤧🤧🤧

Srini, it's such a delight to read your words. I feel immense joy but cannot even attempt to express myself as eloquently.

It's been three months but feels like forever, yet they will always live on in our hearts.