Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

DT liked this post. ❤️

Hey Umera, would you please help me to recollect this scene... What was the setting 🤔

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: srini18

Hey Umera, would you please help me to recollect this scene... What was the setting 🤔

It was when Raman decided to take Ishita for picnic after accident track and Ishita invited whole family 😆

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srini18

Ah! This scene is one of my most favourites. Raman was annoyed at Ishita for taking the haddiyon ka dher along with them to the picnic he planned for Ishita after the havoc they faced post Amma's accident and Adi's punishment for the same. He wanted Ishita to enjoy herself but got so irritated and taunted Ishita "aao ek ek kar ke chabatein hain" referring to the haddis in form of the family. It was such a fun scene. Also, just how good do these two look!

It's this episode. :) 23rd July 2014.

Towards the end. Those were the days.

This particular shot happens at 19.02.

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everyday I keep visiting the forum in the hope of hearing some good news. When will we get the good news?! I am getting impatient now. It has just been 3 months since YHM ended and I can’t already wait anymore to see DivAn on screen together. One thing that is keeping my hopes high is how Balaji Telefilms are still including IshRa in many of their videos. IshRa were even included in ALT’s Dil Hi Toh Hai’d promo video.