Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@ Umera.

It’s a known fact .

Kp spoke about a man having to get busy with his occupation n leave the house before his wife n kids chuck him out .

Plus AB ‘s bday falls next month .N she is the new mom.

It’s not just ekta’s decision to cast h in that role .Kp had self belief in his acting capacity PLUS a family matter too .

Being the bread winner in a young family is an experience in itself .Plus it would be a special occasion on her bday for the first one as a mom .

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GBSC

@ Umera.

It’s a known fact .

Kp spoke about a man having to get busy with his occupation n leave the house before his wife n kids chuck him out .

Plus AB ‘s bday falls next month .N she is the new mom.

It’s not just ekta’s decision to cast h in that role .Kp had self belief in his acting capacity PLUS a family matter too .

Being the bread winner in a young family is an experience in itself .Plus it would be a special occasion on her bday for the first one as a mom .

I'm not oblivious to any of that. 😃

I just wish Karan had gotten something better to make a comeback with. Hindi TV shows are crap. But, as you have said yourself, one needs to earn to survive.

Karan is a phenomenal actor no doubt. Everyone knows that.

Urmisarkar thumbnail

Did KP cut his relationsip with his family? I read somewhere his father is business tycoon and KP himself was also owner of many companies. Even in kkk10 other contestants talk about his wealth. Now suddenly his financial condition became so poor that he had to take offers to earn bread butter for his new family. 🤔🤔🤔

For last six years he had been paid alot by balaji. Can't he wait for six months more.?Anyway if kp is working in this situation risking his life Ek will sure gift him future for his loyality.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

YHM was a rare show which had a good story along with stellar chemistry of the lead couple. It just took the show notches higher.

No one can replicate that, ever.

In fact, till last moment all of us stuck to the show because of these two. ❤️

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe he doesn't want to use his father's money besides this COVID situation has made businesses very unpredictable. And what exactly happened to the club KP started last year it was shut after a month of its opening and then they never reopened it again.

Anwesha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Definitely no buzz. At least not like yhm.

I still remember, in Jan 2014, jab humari Pongal holidays chal raha tha...we(me & my classmates) were given some project work. We used to meet randomly for project work and that was the first time I have ever heard about yhm. My friends told me about the Punjabi-Madrasi tashan😆, they were loving it already,yhm was barely 2 months old show back then. They highly recommended me to watch the show. Unlike me, they stopped watching yhm midway. Most of them quit during surrogacy.

I am still in touch with my friends, we talk about daily soaps also. One of my friends, whose opinion on tv shows and movies, I value so much, she has no opinion on YHC at all😆

Child actor is already replaced. Lead couple ka chemistry ishra me 0.000001% bhi nahi hein. Boring supporting characters. No strong entertaining quotient like Iyers-Bhallas tashan😆, I mean for now. Later, the lead couple have to carry the show with their chemistry, which I wonder will happen😆. Just because the kid is not her child and she is faking it, that drama might mint trps but YHC is a huge let down, considering it is the spin-off of masterpiece like YHM. No match to YHM's content. In short the comparison be like😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6SR_9rhhlH/?hl=en

I caught up on an episode of yhc today. I must say it looks very mediocre. The kid is missing, but the leads look very casual, as if padoshi ka baccha h. They look inexperienced for such mature characters. They replaced the kid too🤓

In yhm, toshiji was the most entertaining saas I have ever seen. Punjab madrasi tashan was definitely a big plus factor.

Yhc has none of these. I wonder why ekta went for the spin off😆

Urmisarkar thumbnail

Maybe he doesn't want to use his father's money besides this COVID situation has made businesses very unpredictable. And what exactly happened to the club KP started last year it was shut after a month of its opening and then they never

Edited by Urmisarkar - 4 years ago
Anwesha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

No offence but the success that Karan got from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, he should capitalise on it by doing better quality content that has substance.

Bajaj is an iconic character and this is a great opportunity for him but again, he's made father to a grown up daughter and I believe, that will really hinder his chances at transitioning to films.

I admire him immensely and want him to do really well. If he will stay stuck with this kind of work, people will begin to typecast him.

Karan should've ideally signed onto a web show but it's Ekta, so he couldn't refuse her.

He won't say no to Ekta, that's it.He has been working for her since the start of his career. As for Ekta, she thought kzk 2 would be hugely popular, which didn't happen. So now she wants to cash on rkb popularity to revive kzk.😆

Though I seriously doubt that. Original kzk itself had a pretty bad storyline, multiple marriages Anurag married 4 women😕, multiple 20 years leap, in the last leap prerna was a grandma to a grown up girl😵. But it survived because it had wonderful actors, even sweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy had such a chemistry that ekta was forced to make prerna Bajaj the couple and separate anupre forever. Unlike yhm its second gen actors were great too.

But the thing is nobody is interested in such a regressive story again. Plus Erica isn't as fiery as prerna should be. If Erica kp chemistry didn't click, I doubt Ekta will go the original way. She loves anupre more than prebajaj. Then kp will be sidelined.

I just hope they don't take as many leap here as they did in the original. Apparently Bajaj was 100 years old at the end of kzk.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

He won't say no to Ekta, that's it.He has been working for her since the start of his career. As for Ekta, she thought kzk 2 would be hugely popular, which didn't happen. So now she wants to cash on rkb popularity to revive kzk.😆

Though I seriously doubt that. Original kzk itself had a pretty bad storyline, multiple marriages Anurag married 4 women😕, multiple 20 years leap, in the last leap prerna was a grandma to a grown up girl😵. But it survived because it had wonderful actors, even sweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy had such a chemistry that ekta was forced to make prerna Bajaj the couple and separate anupre forever. Unlike yhm its second gen actors were great too.

But the thing is nobody is interested in such a regressive story again. Plus Erica isn't as fiery as prerna should be. If Erica kp chemistry didn't click, I doubt Ekta will go the original way. She loves anupre more than prebajaj. Then kp will be sidelined.

I just hope they don't take as many leap here as they did in the original. Apparently Bajaj was 100 years old at the end of kzk.

Karan is getting a lot of flak for taking over from KSG because the fans of the show think that the makers are just showing a variation of YHM's very own Ravan Kumar.

Also, Erica is shooting with body doubles so I doubt any chemistry would ever develop.

You are absolutely right, the show has an outdated story but the original only stood the test of time because the actors were par excellence. With this revamp or reboot, whatever it is, it has no oomph. So let's see how long it lasts.

Just wish Ekta had given something that would've done justice to Karan's talent. Anyhow. Let's see how the viewers of the show warm up to Karan.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

But Karan Patel does bring a star power to the show.