Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

How much hype n promo for KP, EKTA is brain with 🤬 so what ever story twist not like old...sure EKTA did to bring back her love...

When her next love is on call she will pull strings...KP is great..but it does not mean kzk fans would ..leave prena n Anu Jodi. I believe just like yhm, promos did not give us anything n same will happen...

So I will not watch kzk as this was the show for which EKTA destroyed yhm...now to take revenge she forgot the promise...

Wait all will be peeks soon...

Absolutely right.....

I didn't even saw it one episode fully.....

Though kp is acting in this show then also i m not going to waste my time for this crap show.....

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

And guess what?

Preesha likes green colour. 🤔🤣

Kuch toh original karlo?

Is the story also copied?

How is yhc compared to 11 pm wala yhm?

I guess till now they have not really caused any buzz.🤓

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

The story isn't the same but certain scenes are definitely copied.

I don't mean to be rude, but YHM was a urban, realistic and modern show in it's intital nine months and this show is like anything else that's been on air. There's nothing new that it offers to viewers. It may be enjoyable but is stale.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

The story isn't the same but certain scenes are definitely copied.

I don't mean to be rude, but YHM was a urban, realistic and modern show in it's intital nine months and this show is like anything else that's been on air. There's nothing new that it offers to viewers. It may be enjoyable but is stale.

Yhm is always a cherry on top. Yhm has name of own. Nothing can match any other serial. Yhm has its own magic. If yhm season 2with divanru starts just it would create n bring more power to EKTA..but EKTA hates yhm team n yhm fans...

Here restart means after so called ishita suicide.. new syhm should from this end...

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

Definitely no buzz. At least not like yhm.

I still remember, in Jan 2014, jab humari Pongal holidays chal raha tha...we(me & my classmates) were given some project work. We used to meet randomly for project work and that was the first time I have ever heard about yhm. My friends told me about the Punjabi-Madrasi tashan😆, they were loving it already,yhm was barely 2 months old show back then. They highly recommended me to watch the show. Unlike me, they stopped watching yhm midway. Most of them quit during surrogacy.

I am still in touch with my friends, we talk about daily soaps also. One of my friends, whose opinion on tv shows and movies, I value so much, she has no opinion on YHC at all😆

Child actor is already replaced. Lead couple ka chemistry ishra me 0.000001% bhi nahi hein. Boring supporting characters. No strong entertaining quotient like Iyers-Bhallas tashan😆, I mean for now. Later, the lead couple have to carry the show with their chemistry, which I wonder will happen😆. Just because the kid is not her child and she is faking it, that drama might mint trps but YHC is a huge let down, considering it is the spin-off of masterpiece like YHM. No match to YHM's content. In short the comparison be like😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6SR_9rhhlH/?hl=en

ChanChanMan thumbnail

No offence but the success that Karan got from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, he should capitalise on it by doing better quality content that has substance.

Bajaj is an iconic character and this is a great opportunity for him but again, he's made father to a grown up daughter and I believe, that will really hinder his chances at transitioning to films.

I admire him immensely and want him to do really well. If he will stay stuck with this kind of work, people will begin to typecast him.

Karan should've ideally signed onto a web show but it's Ekta, so he couldn't refuse her.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Karan and Divyanka's potential as actors was left unexplored because of the inept writing of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's creative team. These two deserve a reunion to celebrate their brilliance together. Honestly, they have undeniable chemistry. They are a perfect onscreen couple. You cannot argue with that.

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How can a dad be jobless when wife will be celebrating her 1st birthday as a mom?

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

How can a dad be jobless when wife will be celebrating her 1st birthday as a mom?

What is that supposed to mean? Sorry, just don't understand the context. Kindly elaborate?