Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Of course! He will definitely draw in viewership.

Guys I saw in insta be saga runs in kzk is this true...

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

They use IshRa's nokh jhok waali tune in Yeh Hai Chahatein. 😳

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

And guess what?

Preesha likes green colour. 🤔🤣

Kuch toh original karlo?

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Something just crossed my mind .

Kp said that he was quitting yhm with a purpose .

There was a replacement for him.

After a point,

the REASON turned invalid.
N kp was back .
Ksg too quit with a reason .

Well.

Only kp’s acting talent can create a difference .

Good luck to kp .

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Something just crossed my mind .

Kp said that he was quitting yhm with a purpose .

There was a replacement for him.

After a point,

the REASON turned invalid.
N kp was back .
Ksg too quit with a reason .

Well.

Only kp’s acting talent can create a difference .

Good luck to kp .

Well in yhm case at the point of time the show is almost at the end so to end the show they brought him back as ishra are the base of tge show from start,but in kzk its long way to go as far as what i understood now the bajaj track is going to start fully and is going to romance fL .If there will be a chance of ksg return they wont start suck imp tracks with kp.

So kp is the new bajaj permanently.And kp acting talent is already winning hearts of kzk fans

sreeu12345 thumbnail

I don't know, I don't think so

sreeu12345 thumbnail

How much hype n promo for KP, EKTA is brain with 🤬 so what ever story twist not like old...sure EKTA did to bring back her love...

When her next love is on call she will pull strings...KP is great..but it does not mean kzk fans would ..leave prena n Anu Jodi. I believe just like yhm, promos did not give us anything n same will happen...

So I will not watch kzk as this was the show for which EKTA destroyed yhm...now to take revenge she forgot the promise...

Wait all will be peeks soon...

Urmisarkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Well in yhm case at the point of time the show is almost at the end so to end the show they brought him back as ishra are the base of tge show from start,but in kzk its long way to go as far as what i understood now the bajaj track is going to start fully and is going to romance fL .If there will be a chance of ksg return they wont start suck imp tracks with kp.

So kp is the new bajaj permanently.And kp acting talent is already winning hearts of kzk fans

Considering the average trp of the show I don't think Ek will run it for long time. Probably the show will end after 4-6 months. Kp act good or bad it doesn' t matter now. People start already comparison between ksg and kp in social media. They never accept kp as Mr. Bajaj. The memory of RKB is not fading away easily from their mind. I think after a long running show every actor should atlaest take a one year break from ITV.

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmisarkar

Considering the average trp of the show I don't think Ek will run it for long time. Probably the show will end after 4-6 months. Kp act good or bad it doesn' t matter now. People start already comparison between ksg and kp in social media. They never accept kp as Mr. Bajaj. The memory of RKB is not fading away easily from their mind. I think after a long running show every actor should atlaest take a one year break from ITV.

More than all toxic trolling is started...Vs n Vs n Vs is started if you look star plus page. Horrible...it is...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KootyPai

This reminds me of IshRa's couch scene during accident track. When Raman sits beside Ishita and stretches out his hand outside the window in rain..Woh bhi kya din the..

I recently watched YHM in hotstar in this lockdown (only the first one year). And it made me even more nostalgic about IshRa..I used to be crazy for them at that time😆(2013- 2014) The golden phase of YHM

This.... I too got nostalgic remembering that ishra scene... Gosh that was sheer magic....