Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ronit was amazing as Mr. Bajaj. I don't know if it's only me that thinks that no one can truly fit better in this role thank him(Ronit). I so like him.

No offense bcoz KSG was amazing and so will KP but Ronit was Ronit❤️❤️

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill

Ronit was amazing as Mr. Bajaj. I don't know if it's only me that thinks that no one can truly fit better in this role thank him(Ronit). I so like him.

No offense bcoz KSG was amazing and so will KP but Ronit was Ronit❤️❤️

Usually, none does better than the original. That's why I'm intrigued about new Mr Bajaj. KSG was good but Ronit's body language was of different level. Want to see that in KP.

Same way, In ten year's time, Ekta is going to launch YHM 2 with new set of future actors but it would be difficult to match KP's RKB as he gave his personal traits to RKB.

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail

RKB is the easily the best character (male & female included) of itv of the last decade (2010-2019). I would give credits to KP, Mrs Jaffer and SS for that. But for some reason, Mrs Jaffer and SS are not very enthusiastic about it, although initially they were, specially Mrs Jaffer, she said RKB was the best character she created, also the best on TV. I guess KP improvised and individualized RKB so much that he got all the credits that SS and Mrs Jaffer could not digest. They took revenge in way after the leap by degrading RKB. Even then RKB managed to shine and carried the show, without him YHM was just another daily soap that we felt many times when RKB was away for business trips.

KP improvised and individualized RKB but never personalized him. That's a hallmark of a great actor. Take Ishita for example. DT personalized Ishita. That's why we heard things like "Ishita is like Divyanka" or "Divyanka is like Ishita". And, this is true, Ishita is quite like Divyanka. From body language to dialogue delivery, she is similar to DT. On the contrary, RKB is different from KP... from body language to dialogue delivery, they are different but at the same time RKB resembles in hazir jawab wittiness through his oneliners. That's how KP individualized RKB without personalising him.

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

Usually, none does better than the original. That's why I'm intrigued about new Mr Bajaj. KSG was good but Ronit's body language was of different level. Want to see that in KP.

Same way, In ten year's time, Ekta is going to launch YHM 2 with new set of future actors but it would be difficult to match KP's RKB as he gave his personal traits to RKB.

@bold...and to imagine that is really difficult. I don't know if I ever want to see anyone else playing Raman-Ishita. Love KP-DT in YHM, they are remarkable together.

But then all in YHM team had their own charm, the team itself was best and so well braided with each other, to match that up would be a challenge.

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail

Interesting snippet from KP's recent online interview:

When asked about working during covid, he said, it always feels good to get back to work. Bahut hogaya... 3 months ka lockdown hai, ab gharme nehi rah sakta as he is outdoor person. He would've done something else if he hadn't got Mr Bajaj but can't stay home for this long.

Isse pehle biwi aur bache ghar se dhakka deke nikale , khudh aadmi izzat se kaam pe chala jaaye toh achcha hai...😆😆, he quipped.

On a serious note, he said, we have to take all precautions for covid ,specially if we have kids or elders at home. And, he's taking all the best possible precautions available ...baaki rab rakha...