Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tvjunk

As per spoteboy article Karan Patel has only increase his fees by 30%, Rest 70% is for his vanity that includes his makeup artist, designer, driver and assistant (normally provided by PH) , KP has his own vanity and setup.

Nope, not for his vanity. KP will arrange an extra vanity van for his team (Spot Boy, Hairstylist, Makeup Artist, Designer) plus other health measures in this covid19 time so that his team remains sound. PH will provide their fess and KP will pay the extra (another vanity, health benefits and insurances of his team) out of his own pocket.

Spotboye quoted from Dainik Bhaskar which published the original article. It mentioned PH offered him 3 lakh per epi and KP is gonna take 30% of the hike and the rest will be used for above purposes. The article is in Hindi, I will try to post its English translation.

By the way, PH doesn't pay fees for permanent Vanity for actors, they provide vanities to actors on the need basis. But if an actor wants to have a permanent vanity, he/she has to pay by himself/herself. Because tv shooting is rigorous and take 20-22 days a month round the year that makes it too costly unlike movies, where it is matter of only 30-40 days of outdoor shooting. KP didn't get money for his vanity during YHM as he opted for permanent vanity. Other actors (AH, DT, RD and other core cast) had studio suites and got vanity vans when outdoor/late night shooting was on as per need basis.

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Innocent baby 😆.

Well ,I’m someone who suffers from breathing problems that I cannot wear a mask n breathe for more than a few minutes .

Home arrest only n I stay away from my office work .

I’m reminded of dt complaining about kp’s smoking habit n how she had breathing problems .All that ban on smoking in the set .
Not sure if it’s a copycat act .

Why all this fuss ?

What r u trying to say?🙄

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

According to kp latest interview his look as bajaj will be too different and fans will be shocked.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: venu66

According to kp latest interview his look as bajaj will be too different and fans will be shocked.

Which interview ????? Give me the link .