Boulevard of broken dreams

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For some reason this show feels like Boulevard of broken dreams of the viewers, the directors, producers, etc. The first few weeks felt like a refreshment to the television, and then it was all a wrong turn. From some bad acting, to bad quality dialogues to endless lose ends to no medical elements for a medical based show and certainly no professionalism at all. 

Bad acting

I don't want name any specifics but I think it's pretty evident on they are. And sad part is lot of the good ones are such great examples to learn from yet the trend of bad is continuing to go down. 

Bad Dialogues 

Sid maybe a lover boy but his dialogues are worse than a wanna be a lover boy in high school. Vardhaan maybe a villain but his dialogues are way to low key for a villain with such great acting capabilities. 

Lose ends- This one is the roughest of all and bit long. 

• Mystery man plotting with vardhan in the luxury ward 
  • Vardhan's daughter.
  • Ishani's parents
  • Juhi's past 
  • Anjali/Shahshak relationship - perhaps rest of their family
  • Sid's moms past
  • Vardhan's sisters connection 
  • Juhi and Shahshank Love story
  • Sanjivani's financial crisis 

Medical elements 

Other than Nurse Filo's daughters case and Dr. Neal's dad's condition I don't we have seen any hardcore medical elements on this show. 

Professionalism- 

So Dr. Shahshank is the head, Juhi is one level below him, Anjali one level below him, Sid/Rishab one level below her and the Interns (Ishani, Raheal, Neal, Asha, Aman) all below the rest.  So since when is it appropriate for Raheal/Neal to call Sid by his first name especially in the hospital setting where technically Sid is their boss. I won't even bother touching Sidisha /Shashank-Juhi relationship because I know that's just another debate right there. 

Now when you add all this up, this show feels worse than wanna be actors in a high school theater class with a very poor script/ dialogue writing and bad casting . 

To the makers: If you really want this show to be more than just a slot filler on television maybe you can take some of these pointers, also I know at least one show on star plus who has more hospital and medical elements than Sanjivani does and that show is a saas bahu show .So maybe take some pointers from them .   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

Agreed 💯 shashank juhi love story had so much potential but totally ignored seems brainless producer n channel not bothered only focused 👎 shidisha even when its amply clear no trp viewr watching then it gives two shits for their endless dances n kisses 🤮

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@Msdesi4ever

Well Written Post by you, dear! 👏

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

lose ends? what lose ends? we are here to spend a whole week on ishani's soul out of her body 🤪