Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ok heres another ghost story.
i dunno whether its true but my friend's aunt told me this and she started crying while telling this to us.

So here goes. this was abt 12-13 years ago. My friend's aunt used to study in an University in Perth. She was living in the college's hostel as well. She went to Australia with her best friend but unfortunately, she did not get the same room as her.

So anyway, the new room-mate she got was really nice. She was very friendly and helpful and my fren's aunt was very happy abt it. Basically they got along very well. The room was very big. With two beds, two bathrooms, a small kitchen.

The day she got her room in the hostel, she noticed some strange behaviors abt her roommate. Her roommate kept strongly insisting on sleeping with my friend's aunt on the same bed. Well my fren's aunt found it quite weird and told her roommate that the bed is small and its very uncomfortable. Plus why does she want to leave her bed? Her roommate didnt give her any proper reason but since they were both girls, she was like fine for one night.

the very next day, when my frenz aunt woke up, she saw her roommate crying beside her bed. My fren's aunt asked her wat was wrong? Her roommate started screaming repeatedly "You raped me!" my frenz aunt was taken aback and she was like soo confused. Her roommate started crying soo bad n she locked herself up in one of the bathrooms from the inside.

That day itself, my frens aunt got scared and thought that her roommate has some serious mental problem. But nevertheless she tried knocking on the door but she just wont come out and she cud only hear her crying profusely frm inside. My frens aunt got changed as she was supposd to hv breakfast with her best friend. She thought maybe her roommate needs some time alone and so she left the room. As she was hving breakfast, she told her bestfriend abt the strange behaviour of her roommate last night.

Her bestfriend suggested that before things go out of hands and since this is only the second day in the hostel and not too late, its better that she applies for a change of room partner.
So both of them went to the General Office to tell them their problem. They were like ok, we'll put ur room partner in some other room. They were about to leave and everything almost became fine but just then the clerk asked her wat is her current room number. She told her the room number. The clerk typed something at the computer and looked back at my frens aunt annoyingly.

The clerk said " erm is this a joke or smthg coz you are not supposed to have ANY room partner"

My frens aunt got a shock of her life. She insisted that the clerk does a re-check. maybe there r some errors. She told her room partners name etc.. But the clerk kept saying tht in the first place she wasnt even supposed to hv a partner.

My frenz aunt got frustruated and said she has proof that her room partner has locked herself in the toilet and shes there even now. The clerk was like fine, they'll go now and check.

They went to her room. My frens aunt started banging on the door of the bathroom. She said "See, the door is locked from inside! theres someone in there".
The clerk looked at her in shock and said calmly "My dear, this bathroom door has been locked for the past 4 years. Not from inside but outside" The clerk said she doesnt know the exact reasons as to why they were supposed to keep that door locked but that was the order given by senior managers. Thts why it was the only room with an additional bathroom.

Freaked out. Shocked. Confused. All these adjectives would fall short to describe how my fren's aunt felt that day. She searched for her roommate's things for an evidence that she was present last night but she couldnt find any. That day itself she got a change of rooms and she stayed with her bestfriend.

Even today, although now she's married and this incident happened to her mannnyyy years ago, she gets very scared whenever she thinks of it.

Spending one whole night on the same bed with a person who doesn't even exist.
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamourous

i dunno whether its true but my friend's aunt told me this and she started crying while telling this to us.

So here goes. this was abt 12-13 years ago. My friend's aunt used to study in an University in Perth. She was living in the college's hostel as well. She went to Australia with her best friend but unfortunately, she did not get the same room as her.

So anyway, the new room-mate she got was really nice. She was very friendly and helpful and my fren's aunt was very happy abt it. Basically they got along very well. The room was very big. With two beds, two bathrooms, a small kitchen.

The day she got her room in the hostel, she noticed some strange behaviors abt her roommate. Her roommate kept strongly insisting on sleeping with my friend's aunt on the same bed. Well my fren's aunt found it quite weird and told her roommate that the bed is small and its very uncomfortable. Plus why does she want to leave her bed? Her roommate didnt give her any proper reason but since they were both girls, she was like fine for one night.

the very next day, when my frenz aunt woke up, she saw her roommate crying beside her bed. My fren's aunt asked her wat was wrong? Her roommate started screaming repeatedly "You raped me!" my frenz aunt was taken aback and she was like soo confused. Her roommate started crying soo bad n she locked herself up in one of the bathrooms from the inside.

That day itself, my frens aunt got scared and thought that her roommate has some serious mental problem. But nevertheless she tried knocking on the door but she just wont come out and she cud only hear her crying profusely frm inside. My frens aunt got changed as she was supposd to hv breakfast with her best friend. She thought maybe her roommate needs some time alone and so she left the room. As she was hving breakfast, she told her bestfriend abt the strange behaviour of her roommate last night.

Her bestfriend suggested that before things go out of hands and since this is only the second day in the hostel and not too late, its better that she applies for a change of room partner.
So both of them went to the General Office to tell them their problem. They were like ok, we'll put ur room partner in some other room. They were about to leave and everything almost became fine but just then the clerk asked her wat is her current room number. She told her the room number. The clerk typed something at the computer and looked back at my frens aunt annoyingly.

The clerk said " erm is this a joke or smthg coz you are not supposed to have ANY room partner"

My frens aunt got a shock of her life. She insisted that the clerk does a re-check. maybe there r some errors. She told her room partners name etc.. But the clerk kept saying tht in the first place she wasnt even supposed to hv a partner.

My frenz aunt got frustruated and said she has proof that her room partner has locked herself in the toilet and shes there even now. The clerk was like fine, they'll go now and check.

They went to her room. My frens aunt started banging on the door of the bathroom. She said "See, the door is locked from inside! theres someone in there".
The clerk looked at her in shock and said calmly "My dear, this bathroom door has been locked for the past 4 years. Not from inside but outside" The clerk said she doesnt know the exact reasons as to why they were supposed to keep that door locked but that was the order given by senior managers. Thts why it was the only room with an additional bathroom.

Freaked out. Shocked. Confused. All these adjectives would fall short to describe how my fren's aunt felt that day. She searched for her roommate's things for an evidence that she was present last night but she couldnt find any. That day itself she got a change of rooms and she stayed with her bestfriend.

Even today, although now she's married and this incident happened to her mannnyyy years ago, she gets very scared whenever she thinks of it.

Ok now that is one of the freakiest things I have ever heard.

nali476 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

any one had the guts to go to a cementtry at nite???

Actually you know what they say right?........Cemetery is the safest place to be. Nothing evil can attack you there. Thats what I have heard from all my older relatives. They have said if you feel scrared or sense that something is after you, just into a cemetery and you will be safe there.

Me on the other hand.... I will take my chances of NOT going in there (lolol). It's still scary to me.

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yea, I have been to the cemetery at night, we have only one here. It was a dare on Halloween, it was soo much fun!

Nali,
I dont want to post the pic, otherwise I'll scare the younglings 😉

-Sheen
Edited by khrhun_sheen - 17 years ago
nali476 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khrhun_sheen

Oh yea, I have been to the cemetery at night, we have only one here. It was a dare on Halloween, it was soo much fun!

Nali,
I dont want to post the pic, otherwise I'll scare the younglings 😉

-Sheen

Awww....come on, I don't think anybody here objects to it. If you are worried about showing the people on it, then just black there faces out. PLEASE !?!?!

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay, I'll try to scan it this weekend if I can, khush??? 😆

-Sheen
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

wowwwww scaryyyy..

sweetsang thumbnail
here is da best website toread true stories ive been hooked to it since 5 yrs now so u no how good the site is try it select haunting, ghost n other options on teh side of teh site

www.unsolvedmysteries.com
sweetsang thumbnail
ive heard lots of stories wea schools are supposdly haunted...
i dnt no if those stories made by students scarying da new ones o wat

in my primary school on one side was a settlement bsde the boys playground ..settlmnt was suppsed to be full of witccraft and evil spirits.. dat i belive coz teher were lots of incidents happening in the bouys ground...even teachers belive sumthini s wrong dea the latest story was that a ball went into the small creek btwn da ground and the stlmnt n a boy went to pik it up n cudnt sum bak he felt sum1 was puuling him bak...teachers tried , they called the police ... still the boys c udnt move finali they called sum proest i think then teh boy moved.. this hapnd wen my bro was in school so i blive it.

2) on the other side was the girls ground .. dea was a tree dea they said it was haunted at nite coz the a lady hung herself there.... bt its nt about that.. theer is a bush past teh grls ground.. so the students are taken there for research and ol bout plants.... wel one of my bro's frnds actali drifted apart alone and they heard him scream teh teacher went n found him.. they guy was scared n tld da teacher dat he saw a lady in white had red eyes was calling him towards her..

cripi 😕

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thankz for the website! i'll check it out...

stories are really scary. Omgg i think Aahat Forum and all these ghost stories are getting to my head too much ..

I won't surprised if soon i start envisioning things..
like i was reading one of the stories here a while ago and suddenly my mum opened my room door and i screamed coz i got a shock.. My mum thinks i need to get back to watching Tom and Jerry (my fav cartoon)

Anywayz I wonder how do writers manage to keep up with the reality of life when they write abt supernatural ghostly stuff. Don't they start imagining things? Its super scary!

Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago