Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

i have those.. and its dam confusing.. its like dats happened to me b4...bt dn i shrug it off saying mayb im just imagining it...

YeaHH me too !!
btw, i luv ur avatar!
Anwzz getting bk ..But it has happened to me soo manyyy times that i know it can't be just an imagination. Just wondering how this dejavu thing works. mmhhh...

ANywz keep posting ur ghost stories guys! i'll post more tmr as well.

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamourous

ahhhhhhh !! these stories are sooo freAkkky !! ahhhhh!!

Diverting a bit from the ghost stories,

Have you guys ever did something and you feel as if you have done it b4? Something like a Deja Vu? As if you have been thru the same experience b4?

Like its so weird, the other day i was at my lift lobby waiting for my friend. Suddenly this old lady neighbour of mine came with 3 heavy grocery/shopping bags and as soon as she approached me to say hi, she dropped one bag. I knelt down to help her picking up 3 packets of marie biscuits, a shampoo and conditioner and a packet of Fresh milk. And as i was helping her put the inside the plastic, she said "Thank you dear.. its been a very jumbled up exhausting day today".

And believe me !these words and this whole experience, picking up of marie biscuits etc..... it seems i have been through such an experience before. I could picture it in my head andI tried sooo hArd to recall where i did such a thing but i cudn't remember. And it was my first time helping the lady. So no chance of me helping her b4 and remembering the prior incident. Very uncanny. Its really funny!

damn yesssss it happened to me so many time sn i always thaught i wz juss being plain crazy n neva sd this to ne1 thinking they'll think ive lost a nut or 2 😳

Sweet17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Itss hpndd to me a manyy timess befor too...n ive told ma mom n sis bout it...And theyy sayy it doess happen...
Buttt....I dunno the actuall reasonn Y n How it happens...its veryyy strangee...u tryyy n rackk ur brainsss wenn it hpnd b4 bt u cannot recall , all u kno is u feel uve gone thru the same thngg,,, 😕
butterfly_2007 thumbnail
does anybody ever get feeling that they been to certain places or seen the place before even though they are seeing first time on television or in magazine?

once i seen a place in tv and i said to my sister that i have been to that place but trust me i was seeing that first time in my whole life. is that natural?
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khrhun_sheen

Wow, there are alot of stories,

I have one, and this did happen to me!

a) I was living with family friends and their kids for the summer. It was a nice house and all. When we first arrived there, it was all cool. However as the days went by, there would be awkard noises. I thought it was my brain playing games with me. So I ignored the noises! But then one week, the family friends left me alone with that house.
The night they left, I decided to clean up the house. I put some of the newspapers/magazines in a neat pile. When I returned, the magazines were in a mess, how it was before. At first I thought it was my mind playing games with me, so I re-organized the magazines/newspapers... but then the phone rang. When I returned from the phone call, the mess was back!! I was getting scared. So I just went to bed.
The next few days went by, and I was walking to the house, as I reached close to the house I could hear a piano playing. I thought that maybe the kids were back. So I rushed inside and no one was there, and there was no music. I was really scared now, and praying for the family to come home soon! 😆
A few weeks later I left, as my holidays were finished. I decided to take a picture of the house. The parents took a picture of me, the kids were playing at the beach and no one was in the house.
When I developed the film, I was shocked. In the picture, I was there, but in the main window there is a small boy peering out.
And the scary thing is that, this family had no sons. Only 2 daughters. I was freaked out. I still have the picture though.

-Sheen

HEY .... u think u could put that picture up. It would be cool to see!!

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya ppliz out the picture if u can../

sweetsang thumbnail

do u guys watch is it real on National Geographic Channel..its a program wea they prove if things r true o not from both side belivers and skeptics

newyas i watchd it ysterday.. it was bout ghosts...some pysic pple were snt to haunted places bt nt tld which areas wee haunted and tehy had to tell wat they feel and shoot videos .. audio recording..

they showed ghost orbs...
in the end the skeptics say that da ghost orbs wee actuali dusts...
sweetsang thumbnail

any one had the guts to go to a cementtry at nite???
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lolz no i neva tried goin to a graveyard evr n i dun even think i will ever do dat
Sweet17 thumbnail
Goddd...ill neve even be aloowed to go to a graveyard.. 😉