Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wowww cripi u no there was a guy names ed gein.. they call his story teh chainsaw massacre there was a movie based on him lately... nehu.... he used to kill pple and make furniture and stuff ot of tehir skin and bones.... he was caught .. google it there will b lots about him
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sheeshh ... sigh. how ruthless can some ppl become...
Tht's why there are soo many heartless ppl on eath itself, wat for need ghosts too haunt us?
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

they say bloody mary is real m for me wen i go in front of da mirror its tempting to call her name.
they say u have to off da light and close the door in bathroom and look in da mirror and say her name 3 times and they say blood drips from the mirror n she mite appear behind u o in da mirror m t sure.. n i dnt wana find ot 😆 😆 😆 .

sum1 tld me that mary was a student in a particular school wea teh swimming pool was suposdly haunted after school hours and nite .. i dnt ni wta she was doin bt she jumped into da water.. i dnt no if her frnds forced her o shwe was tryin to impress sum1 bt she died..
i dnt no if this the origoinal story bt i will find ot.

Hey. I have personally tried this Bloody Mary Stuff. It never worked for me.

nali476 thumbnail
Ok....all these great stories have forced me to tell some of my own.

It is a known fact that there are many many ghost stories from India and Pakistan, especially from long time ago cause it was all jungle back then.

Stories

Ok for my first story, this happened to my uncle about 20 years ago when he went to Lahore, Pakistan from the USA to get married. The family had rented this private room him and his wife. For some reason, my uncle could not fall asleep that night, although his wife was sleeping. So anyways, he had his eyes closed. And he says for some reason he just opened his eyes and he saw a woman dressed in white standing on the side of his bed just staring at him. He recalls that she had blood shot eyes and had an angry expression. Now my uncle is a very big chicken so he could not even move to tell his wife to get up. So he just kept staring at her. And as he was staring at her, she began walking towards the door and just went through it. My uncle was so freaked out by this that he took an emergency flight back to the USA as he did not want to spend any more time there.

Now what's even more strange is that after he came back here to US, after about a couple of months, I was sleeping in my room with my sister, and I could not fall asleep so I was just staring at the wall and I saw a figure dressed in white coming from the door to the left of my room and it just walked slowly to across my room through the door into the living room on the right. I was young back then so I got up and started screaming and my parents came into the room and I told them somebody was in the living room. When they went there and turned on the lights, nothing was there.

Till this day my family jokes that my uncle probably brought that thing with him (LOLOL)

Second Story

This happened to my uncle's mother. A different uncle. He is my aunty's husband. Now, the house that my aunty's husbands family lives in back in Pakistan is supposedly haunted. I have only visited it once and have never experienced anything there for myself but its a really big house with like 4 stories. In Pakistan, the roofs of the house are usually easily accesible and people sleep there when the weather is good. So my uncle and his brothers were sleeping there that night. My uncle's mom was sleeping in her room when one of her sons came running into the room all sweaty and asked if he could sleep with her. She had asked him what happened and he said oh nothing. Since it was late, she said okay.
In the morning when she got up, he was not there so she just figured he had woken up and left. So at the breakfast table when everyone was there, she asked him what had happened to him at night? He told her nothing. She said then why did you come to sleep with me and he had no idea what she was talking about. He told her he had been sleeping with his other brothers on the roof all night and did not come at all. It was then that my uncles mom realize that she had locked the room door from the inside before falling asleep and when she woke up, it was open.
Edited by nali476 - 17 years ago
nali476 thumbnail
Ok, I am really getting into this so I have to share one more. This one happened to another one of my uncle's. Well, he is not really my uncle but my aunt married his brother so I guess I would call him uncle (lol).

Before I get into the story, I have to explain that in my culture we believe that when somebody dies, that night the lights have to be on in their homes and the house should never be left empty.

So this story also happened in Lahore, Pakistan. Somebody in my uncle's family died, not sure who as it happened a looooooong time ago. The person had died almost towards the evening so all the preparations and rituals were taking place at night. Since everyone was at the funeral, and rembered that somebody had to go home to sit there with the lights on, the decided to tell my uncle to do it. He agreed and went to that family members house. Once he reached there, he realized he did not have the key to the house, and since the funeral was taking place far, he could not go, so he decided to just sit in the outdoor area of the house, which I guess is like a backyard, only in the front of the house. There was a little bulb next to the door so he just turned that light on and decided to sleep on the "Charpayee" which was there.
Now, the way the story goes, he was sleeping on his side and had dozed off for quite some time when he woke up cause he felt somebody sleeping next to him. When he turned, he saw that the "Charpayee" was down from that side. He just got up and ran to the neighbors and asked them if he could stay there until hsi family came home.
Till this day, he does not know what that was sleeping next to him.
sweetsang thumbnail
wow u sure do have sum cripi stories... n oll to do with uncles 😃

ya once u post a story u cnt stop
sweetsang thumbnail

the white ladies r common stories... if they are tru then v have a dam reason to be scared.. soo many of them around

hmm ok here is another one..
this one was tld to us by a frnd wu lives in banglore.. u no pple use cycles to go around at nite.. wel he was goin around at nite and so a lady in red sari.. he ddnt care .. she asked for a lift in da CYCLE..nehow he was goin to say ok..bt wwen se tried to sit and lifetd da sari he saw the feet were backwards.. he cripid ot and made a reason and sped away from dea
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, there are alot of stories,

I have one, and this did happen to me!

a) I was living with family friends and their kids for the summer. It was a nice house and all. When we first arrived there, it was all cool. However as the days went by, there would be awkard noises. I thought it was my brain playing games with me. So I ignored the noises! But then one week, the family friends left me alone with that house.
The night they left, I decided to clean up the house. I put some of the newspapers/magazines in a neat pile. When I returned, the magazines were in a mess, how it was before. At first I thought it was my mind playing games with me, so I re-organized the magazines/newspapers... but then the phone rang. When I returned from the phone call, the mess was back!! I was getting scared. So I just went to bed.
The next few days went by, and I was walking to the house, as I reached close to the house I could hear a piano playing. I thought that maybe the kids were back. So I rushed inside and no one was there, and there was no music. I was really scared now, and praying for the family to come home soon! 😆
A few weeks later I left, as my holidays were finished. I decided to take a picture of the house. The parents took a picture of me, the kids were playing at the beach and no one was in the house.
When I developed the film, I was shocked. In the picture, I was there, but in the main window there is a small boy peering out.
And the scary thing is that, this family had no sons. Only 2 daughters. I was freaked out. I still have the picture though.

-Sheen
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahhhhhhh !! these stories are sooo freAkkky !! ahhhhh!!

Diverting a bit from the ghost stories,

Have you guys ever did something and you feel as if you have done it b4? Something like a Deja Vu? As if you have been thru the same experience b4?

Like its so weird, the other day i was at my lift lobby waiting for my friend. Suddenly this old lady neighbour of mine came with 3 heavy grocery/shopping bags and as soon as she approached me to say hi, she dropped one bag. I knelt down to help her picking up 3 packets of marie biscuits, a shampoo and conditioner and a packet of Fresh milk. And as i was helping her put the inside the plastic, she said "Thank you dear.. its been a very jumbled up exhausting day today".

And believe me !these words and this whole experience, picking up of marie biscuits etc..... it seems i have been through such an experience before. I could picture it in my head andI tried sooo hArd to recall where i did such a thing but i cudn't remember. And it was my first time helping the lady. So no chance of me helping her b4 and remembering the prior incident. Very uncanny. Its really funny!
sweetsang thumbnail
i have those.. and its dam confusing.. its like dats happened to me b4...bt dn i shrug it off saying mayb im just imagining it...