Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: am_786

One time I tried to call a ghostπŸ˜† So my niece, nephew and I were sitting on the bed and we don't have that weird board thingy so we just used our hands! I was holding my nephew and niece's hands and they were holding mine and each others. I told them to close their eyes and say what I say (very typical in ghost stories) And they did that. But then suddenly the light bulb gave a big crack and the light went off. And I'm a girl who gets scared really soon! So I screamed as if somebody tried to kill me seeing me my nephew and niece screamed 2! So I opened the door and let my nephew and niece get out first! Then I got out and saw it wasn't only the room we were in but it was like the whole house! And that wasn't bcuzz we called a ghost it was bcuzz the bulb got fused and that snapped so hard that the whole house had a short circuit!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hahahaha! That's soo funny!

U know thts the thing i was talking abt in my previous posts. Sometimes its not the ghostly experiences that freak us out but most of time it is JUST the fear that becomes costly !
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you r rightπŸ˜† But seriously I freaked out!πŸ˜†
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

Haha no problem Sim_India !!

but the stories which were written earlier on... can they be included too?

yea sure y not....it will be lots of fun!!!πŸ˜›

am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey tell me the story of bloody mary is she real?Bcuzz my sis and my elder brother are scaring me alot right now they say she is real!😭
sweetsang thumbnail
hi i think da previuos ones shud b included coz tehy are tru n
sweetsang thumbnail
they say bloody mary is real m for me wen i go in front of da mirror its tempting to call her name.
they say u have to off da light and close the door in bathroom and look in da mirror and say her name 3 times and they say blood drips from the mirror n she mite appear behind u o in da mirror m t sure.. n i dnt wana find ot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

sum1 tld me that mary was a student in a particular school wea teh swimming pool was suposdly haunted after school hours and nite .. i dnt ni wta she was doin bt she jumped into da water.. i dnt no if her frnds forced her o shwe was tryin to impress sum1 bt she died..
i dnt no if this the origoinal story bt i will find ot.
sweetsang thumbnail
i dnt no if ouija boards workin real life
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeahh bloody mary was there when i was a sch student too.. lol.
But we called it Blacky Mary. i dunno why.

But our story was a lil diff. It was abt this sch girl named Mary who wasn't tht great looking. But she loved this popular guy in sch but the guy ignored her.

So one day while playing truth or dare, Mary was dared by her friends in school to confess her love for tht guy but the guy didn't like her and locked her in the toilet mischieviously to get away from her.

Her friends had a good laugh abt it and they left her there. The next day it was reported that she died in the toilet. How when .. noone knows. But from there, her spirit haunts every sch apparently πŸ˜†
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys!! these are damn scary stories😲. Ok guys! I was surfing net & i found sumthing damn scary. Its is a video of some true ghost experiences. Its scary so if u guys wanna see it, i ll post it. Here is the link:-

http://www.2000greetings.com/mycard.htm?c=2061

ENJOY!! & if there will be ne prob in this link plzz pm me!!

Luv & Regards
Ankita (Anku)
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok herez another story abt a shop in my city

mnay years ago whn my bade papa wz in his 10th standard there wz a shop a few houses frm his (we've shifted from there to another locality frm the past 20yrz now)

okie back to the story

well d shop ws owned by a butcher n one day he had afight wid his servant n he killed him n so as to do away wid the dead body he chopped him n sold him off as meat n burried d rest of him in his verandah later as that meat ws cooked in a restraunt ppl just loved it so the restraunt guy returned to thr butcher n asked fr more dis time the butcher gave him goat meat but after being cooked it didnt taste like the earlier 1 so the restraunt guy told the butcher dat the meat u gave the other day wz better n i think this 1 was stale or something n will not buy frm him nemore
so the butcher thaught over it n frm d next day ppl started to go missing........
guess where did they go................yea right the butcher killed them n sold them off one day he ws caught n confessed all of dis n thn committed suicide

n now dat shop is haunted by the butcher n many ppl tried running their shops there but none wrked cuz of d butchers ghost almost all ppl living near dat shop have seen him
not face 2 face but have seen his reflection n all thru the windows once a guy tried to do some purification stuff ind shop n he ws killed no1 knows he ws just found dead in der n since thn the shop is locked n some stuff hung on d door so dat the butcher is trapped inside

BRRRRRRRRRRRR im scared already dunno if i'll sleep tonite
Edited by koolgal_anisha - 17 years ago