Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
whoa!!! really scary stories...do u actually think that there must be a reason to all these ghost sightings....like i am just refering to aahat where when u see a ghost its usually cause of some reason...like what rosewhite said abt that girl warning that guy....and if ghost really are real ( though that has never been proven) would they harm u or warn u...

anyways really really scary stories guys....i dunnu if i'll be able to sleep tonight πŸ˜†
sweetsang thumbnail
bloody mary is one of da cripiest stori...its too tempting to try n stand in front of da mirror and say the name 3 times
sweetsang thumbnail
theres this story bout this house about like 3o mins from my place.. it was supposdli haunted and is famous here... they say that the taps drip blood and the beds fly ansd the windows open n close typical stuff.... i heard that from lots of pple actuali i blive it.. bt now it ok coz of teh prayer done dea
sweetsang thumbnail
i heard babies see spirits dnt no if its tru bt my parents think i saw my dad's sis wen i was a baby.. they belive it ,.. !!!!if its tru then i can say taht i have seen a ghost
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok herez something that happened to me a few years ago when der was a bit of construction goin on at my place
n i dont know if dat ws my imagination or if it ws true but somehow it sure enuff shook me top 2 bottom

okie it wz like not relli night i think it was about 7 in d evening n i ws passing thru one of the area were the construction n demolition was goin on n i ws walking below a ceiling which had been ripped off half n the half ws left to be done the next day n i KNOW IT dat no 1 was der i was all alone while passing frm der n suddenly i felt like some 1 called out to me i stopped n turnedback n took a few steps back n just dat very moment a biiiiig piece of dat slab fell on the floor RIGH WHERE I WS STANDING BEFORE MOVING BACK i feel dat ws my guarding angel who saved me frm being hit on the head by that slab 😳

n if nobody relli called out to me n i just imagined thn dont u think its TOO MUCH of a coincidence so thn i figure some1 did really call my name..... oh see i still get the goosebumps just writing abt it
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know whether ghosts hv any reason or anything to come back from the dead.
Maybe they do.. and they come bk to fulfill their incomplete wish.

U know after the Tsunami incident in Thailand, there was a long article in Singapore Straits Times abt some ppl actually have seen spirits of tourists there on the beach.. even in the day time ..

Like for eg. this cab driver was driving by tht area and he was stopped by 2 American tourists and they instructed him to leave them at their hotel. The cab driver explained to them that the hotel is demolished due to Tsunami and there is nothing left there. But they insisted that they lost their baby and they are sure tht their baby is in the hotel. The driver failed to convince them that noone is alive in tht hotel and brought them to their destination only to discover there was noone at the back seat of the cab.

I have no idea why spirits, ghosts, devils are all associated with night, darkness and silence.. my grandmother tells me that spirits are everywhere everytime. They look normal just like normal beings with no floating feet nor any popping eye balls.

Just that they are dead.

But talking abt the last episode of Aahat, do u ppl believe in planchettes, the game of concentration to call spirits? does it work?
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

i heard babies see spirits dnt no if its tru bt my parents think i saw my dad's sis wen i was a baby.. they belive it ,.. !!!!if its tru then i can say taht i have seen a ghost

Yeahh i heard it too that babies/kids who are really young are able to see things we cannot.

Even animals. They hv a 6th sense. so ya..

sim_indian thumbnail

hey u know what we should do with all these stories....we should have a contest...for like having the most scariest TRUE story related to ghost/spirit....and then we can vote for the scariest one....it will be aahat's first contest....wat say??
Edited by sim_indian - 17 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
Haha no problem Sim_India !!

but the stories which were written earlier on... can they be included too?
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One time I tried to call a ghostπŸ˜† So my niece, nephew and I were sitting on the bed and we don't have that weird board thingy so we just used our hands! I was holding my nephew and niece's hands and they were holding mine and each others. I told them to close their eyes and say what I say (very typical in ghost stories) And they did that. But then suddenly the light bulb gave a big crack and the light went off. And I'm a girl who gets scared really soon! So I screamed as if somebody tried to kill me seeing me my nephew and niece screamed 2! So I opened the door and let my nephew and niece get out first! Then I got out and saw it wasn't only the room we were in but it was like the whole house! And that wasn't bcuzz we called a ghost it was bcuzz the bulb got fused and that snapped so hard that the whole house had a short circuit!πŸ˜†