Frequent Posters

am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
for myself I never had any ghost experience but I believe in them
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This one happend wid my mom n my sisters.. I was inside that time. This happend like 7 yearz ago..

* It was raining and my mom n sisters were sitting outside. so then they saw a person in a white long gown who just walked upto our garden n dissapered n they thought it was our servant. N we called him he came from inside he is like he was inside the whole time.

There was this other one too. that my cousin knowz-- I will post dat one too.
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This thing happened with my friend in our school. She was in the washroom and I was outside the washroom. So she came out running and sayin that she heared somebody scream in the washroom. She asked me if somebody went in here I said no she said are you sure I said yeah and if you don't believe me you should hear the door getting opened right? It's really weird these things happen with my friends or family and I get really worried but maybe my friend was joking but she looked really worried😕

moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
real creepy stuff...........but intresting.....keep continuing
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BLUE SAPPHIRE

SO REX-ROX WAS THE BABY WHO WAS THROWN INTO THE RIVER DEAD OR ALIVE?PLS REPLY....

Unfortunately, the baby was dead. my frnd'z mom belong 2 a small village sort of a place & she still feels bad abt dat incidence.
Edited by REX rox - 17 years ago
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is story is not related 2 ghost bt its a scary1.

My uncle & his frnz were returning home frm sum place. They were in jeep. It was a night time & they had 2 pass thru a road which was very lonely & surrounded by dense forests. This area was infamous coz of many incidences of robbery. The robbers in dat area were so mean dat they even used to steal the cloth covering the dead body. This area was named as "Kafan Chor Ilaaka." & the robbers didn't used 2 spare ne1.My uncle was driving the jeep & he spotted sum big stones at a distance frm his jeep. He quickly realised dat it was just a gimmick so dat the person passing frm there stops the vehicle & those robbers get a chance 2 attack dem. My uncle told all his frnz "Now its a do or die situation. I will be driving really fast either v ll b able 2 pass the thru the stones or our jeep will get punctured so pray 4 all of us." He drove really fast & luckily they got passed thru the stones. They were really releived. A day later there was a news in the paper dat a car was robbed on the same night few mins after my uncle left dat place. Dat area is still very scary.
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow some of u have rili cripi stories....

my mausa lives in gao n its in his blood they see ghost.. n ple cum to mausa with their probss.. that village is full of witch craft n ol.. its a very small place...my mausa doesnt rili tell m stories wen v visit them bt v have to force him

there is a temple dea behind which is as guvava plantatio n no ones allowed there... they say witches roam there or something..

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow ! wat scary storiess !!!

My grandmum told me another story ..
She said she heard it frm her classmates.

So here goes..
Basically a family (husband,wife,son) had moved into a new house. Tht house was apparently haunted. So one night, the son (abt 8 yrs) had gone to sleep while the husband and wife were watching a movie outside. Suddenly, they heard doorbell ring. They opened the door and was shocked to see their son outside. They were wondering how their son went out bt probably thot their mischevious son climed out of the window. The son said "i do not feel sleepy". So they allowed their son to watch the movie with them bt they suspected smthg was wrong. So both the husband and the wife went to their son's bedroom. what shocked them even more that they saw their son sleeping in that room. They quickly rushed outside and saw that there was noone.

This incident really freaked them out coz till date they hv no idea who the boy was who was watching tv with them for 5 whole mins.

They left tht house the next day.
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, my cousins cousin whos like 28 she told me tht her mama was dying n she didnt noe it coz she was in cali at the time n then her mumi was in Chicago ...her mom came to her n said goodbye.. n then she called her sis n said is mom ok .. did she die.. n her sis said "yeah how do u noe" n she was like mumii came in my dream n told me goodbye.. it was soo scareyy
rosewhite thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well my cousin told me dat dis happened to his friend in spain. there is dis very sharp curve on a road which leads to town so u hv to be very careful while driving der. so one night dis guy wz driving der nd he wz near d curve wen he saw a girl asking for a lift. so being a young guy n all he stopped n took her in. so d girl told him to b very creful of d curve n he told her dat i drive on dis road very often, why r u getting so worked up. n d girl sed 'bcos i died in an accident on dis curve last month'n den she disappeared. n it turns out dat der really wz an accident on dat road d previous month. creepy, huh? 🤢