Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i 2 luv ghost stories .. i havnt rili expereinced bt i ask all my family members frnds to share theirs thats how i get ol the info's... its hard to get the stories from my extended family memebers coz most of them live in small towns n my mum is totali a scardy cat..bt m just da oposite

got lots of stories but have to rmemba them

Edited by sangeetarangdal - 17 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hea's anda stori i dnt blive it bt my bro tld me that his frnds brother who lived in a hostel woke up at 3 in the morn and was brushing his teeth or somethin he saw a reflection on teh mirror of a lady.....
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya true cemetries are creepyy ... but somehow i feel more than real ghosts and spirits, its the fear of encountering one makes us more scared. The fear is more dangerous than a real experience actually. There are so many who dun really die out of a ghostly encounter but of just merely FEAR. its funny but very true.

I just heard this story from my friend. My friend's aunt(her mum's younger sister) had passed away.. it was in an accident. she was very young actually .. abt 30+
so they were returning after the hindu burning ritual. n it is said also that for hindus after u hv burnt the body and u are living the place, u should not turn back to look. It's inauspicious.

Apparently her aunt's mother, meaning her grandmother, was in a shock of her daughter's death and was miserably sad. And after her the burning ritual, when they were returning back home, her grandmum could literally hear her daughter's voice calling from behind and her grandmother couldn't take it and looked back, only to see there was noone calling her.

But for abt 1 month or so, my friend's grandmother was behaving very unnatural everyday. They even heard her talking to herself. When they asked her who she was talking to. She said she was talking to her younger daughter( my friend's aunt who passed away). When she served dinner, she put a plate for her aunt as well. It was bad for her health also. Probably she was traumatized at her daughter's death and cudnt get over the fact her daughter is no more. But it was getting very unnatural day by day. So they had to call some priests and stuff.. and doctors etc.. only after another month tht she became better.

So ya, tht's why they say never turn back to look after you are done with the burning ritual. They say the spirit of that person becomes restless to see the pain of their loved ones and tries to come back to live with them.
Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago
nancyred thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cool n creepy
i wanna hear more
someone told me if there is god then
there is ghost
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this story was told by a frnd 2 me. She is frm assam. This incident was actually happened 2 her mom.

Her mom has 2 pass a river 2 reach her village & there was a small island sort-of a place in midst of dat river. It was said dat this island has some super natural powers bt the mystery was unexplained. so 1 day, her mom board a boat 2 pass dat river. there were few other passengers also. everything was going smooth bt suddenly as they reached near 2 dat island a baby started crying. Inspite of all the efforts the baby didn't stop crying. So my frnd's mom got annoyed & said, "plz stop crying, otherwise i ll throw u in the water." The boat suddenly halted. Nobody cud understand wat happened. Then the person who was rowing the boat came 2 them & asked if anybody has said sumthing. my frnd's mom told him abt wat she said 2 the baby. That person asked her 2 do it. She was shocked. He told her dat if sumbody says sumthing near this place the person has 2 follow it otherwise the boat wudn't move even an inch. No1 took him seriously & asked him 2 put in some efforts. But evrything went 2 vain & the boat didn't move. Finally my frnd's mom had 2 throw the baby in the water. The baby's mom was shattered bt can't help it as it was a matter of many lives. My frnd's mom is still guilty of dat incidence. & it was an unforgettable & painful xperience 4 her.
196045 thumbnail
well heres one story n its true

In one of my cousin's hostel.....they say there exists a ghost n a ghost like girl.....lolz its true...the ghosts sometime wash clothes n do sum stuffs..they hav neva seen the ghost but if they ask each other....everyone says that they haven't washed it.....n abt the ghost like gal.....everyone calls her ghost coz herbehaviours r creepy.....after coming out of study room she will ask wheres the study room......she will ask all sots of things like wheres that room,,wheres this n whers that? 😕
BLUE SAPPHIRE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SO REX-ROX WAS THE BABY WHO WAS THROWN INTO THE RIVER DEAD OR ALIVE?PLS REPLY....
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Uhm I don't know if this is true or not but my uncle has seen a witch. He was driving in Pakistan with his brother. Then they saw a lady with a black bhurka (I don't know how you say Bhurka in englinsh) She asked for a ride. My uncle wanted to give her a ride and remember a bhurka covers your face so he couldt see her face. But then the girl lift up her Bhurka from her feet and my uncle got damn shocked! One of her feet was normal and the ohter was totally turned around! And as they say if somebody has a turned around feet then it's a witch. So my Uncle just went past her and he was riding as fast as he could. And thank god he reached home save.

And me and my family visited Pakistan then my sis was sleeping in a room in the corner with my niece brother and nephew. So everybosy suddenly heared a woman crying very loud. So they looked out of the window and nobody was there. I was sleeping with my parents next to their room. And verybody came running out of the room in teh corner and asked if we heared anything but we heared nothing so we were worried. But it's weared that 5 people heared a woman cry out loud and the other didn't😕

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: am_786

Uhm I don't know if this is true or not but my uncle has seen a witch. He was driving in Pakistan with his brother. Then they saw a lady with a black bhurka (I don't know how you say Bhurka in englinsh) She asked for a ride. My uncle wanted to give her a ride and remember a bhurka covers your face so he couldt see her face. But then the girl lift up her Bhurka from her feet and my uncle got damn shocked! One of her feet was normal and the ohter was totally turned around! And as they say if somebody has a turned around feet then it's a witch. So my Uncle just went past her and he was riding as fast as he could. And thank god he reached home save.

And me and my family visited Pakistan then my sis was sleeping in a room in the corner with my niece brother and nephew. So everybosy suddenly heared a woman crying very loud. So they looked out of the window and nobody was there. I was sleeping with my parents next to their room. And verybody came running out of the room in teh corner and asked if we heared anything but we heared nothing so we were worried. But it's weared that 5 people heared a woman cry out loud and the other didn't😕

burka is veil in english

nice story btw👏

Bengal Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh am 786 ma friend frm pakistan allso sed dat her unkles saw witches nd der feets were turned around nd most witches tend 2 b very pretty!