Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

okkk here is anada 1.

this lady she used to live beside my frnds house.she is a krishna devotee n they travel around in camps with other devotees.
so once they were n this rural area and teh washroom was separate outside at a little distance so she and 2 other devotees went outside and walked a few minutes and ol of a sudden this white fog surronded them and they could not see nething... they sensed that it was nt a natural fog so tehy stared to chant mantras and same time the fog disapered...

nt that scary bt its tru ..
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Quite scary really !

So guys doo share ur ghost storiess.. it wud be really fun to read in the night haha .. 😆
Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok i have one i remember it now ... so here we go when i was 7 years old then i lived in india , one day we was going to visit mii grandmother then in way we saw "ghoondes" they had knives in there hand . will short cut it there near my grandmoms house lived a girl she had a mangetar and thoose killer went to her house and killed her , sooner they found out that it was the girls mangetar who killed the girl and how ever when the father reached home , he was so happy and was trying to find his dotter and he didnt found her then when he ask the servent where his dottor was then he said maybe she is at her room he havent seen her today so when the father get there he sees her dotter body lies and her head were behind of her body... after her dead her father leaves the house and after it none where living there, suddenly someone had comin new too this city and didnt know so they moved there all was fine but whn it become dark they heard a voice evry night a scream of a girl , she said help me help me... and it doesnt comes water from watertap instead it comes bloods and all glasses in house brokes and much more happened .at last the family understand it and didcided to move from there
everytime when i went toward the house i was so scared but its good now am not in india 😛
sim_indian thumbnail
wow...great stories guys....but i still don't think ghost and spirits exist but yea...they do scare me 2 😛
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thts a scary one ! i wonder what will it be like to see a ghost. Will they look normal like us or will they look like the way tvs and serials exaggerate them like? My dad tells me that spirits are only around us if they are restless or they hv a wish unfulfilled. But i am sure even ppl who are alive have so many wishes unfulfilled n some of us can't even do anything abt it.

But its strange .. i mean all the writers who write ghost stories.. i wonder where they get their inspiration frm ...

More stories plss !!
sweetsang thumbnail
ya its tru spirits have u no dat non fulfild wish or seek revnge they cant cross ova.
Edited by sangeetarangdal - 17 years ago
cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thers this story in pakistan...that this girl on my parents anniversery(someday in july)....her boyfriend had bretrayed her and killed that day and now every year the tht day in july....she wears completly black from top to bottom n asks for a ride from a boy....and when the girl is seated and the boy is driving she kills that guy thinking him as her boyfriend and getting revenge from him everyday...so that when we were passing by from that place i turned around and saw a women in all black walking on the streets....so i kinda think it was her....and ya....by the way i do believe in ghosts but as u said they are not all bad thats true....but some are scary and want to take ur life freom u just because u have a life.... 😕
cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love ghost stories!!!!!!!!but sometimes i wonder how it feels to die 🤢
doll4ever16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this isn't really a ghost story but spirit or ghost info. if you ever drive by a cemetry than make sure you hold your breathe until you reach the end of the cemetry. cause they say that if you look worried or scared or anything like that, its easier for a spirit or ghost to take over your body. 😕

oh and im sorry im not really sure of the diference between a ghost and a spirit sorry 😕 😕
sweetsang thumbnail
cementries r dam cripi place tru its natural that v get scared wen passing one..
one cementry hea is just in a residential area... cripi.. n pple walk around hea a nite .. i dnt no how...