Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: brown.eyed

i never used to believe in ghosts buh i kinda do now.. som months ago me, my sis, uncle and aunt were calling a spirit using the WEEGI board.. and we actually felt there was sumthing.. and one of my friends was very scared to see the glass moving and all.. wen we asked the spirit to leave, it refused and den we had to say some prayer for it to leave.. and literally as soon as it left.. my friend dat was scared started turning BLUE and COLD.. like i swear.. she started saying "appologize you all.. the spirit didn't like alot of questions you asked and its hurting me!".. my aunt said a prayer and then my friend was bak ot normal buh she fainted and woke up the next morning.. buh she din remember anything.. like nuttin at all.. soo i believe them..

THAT is freaky!
Is ur friend alright now ?
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Kim_

once my friend told me that she wants to call a holly spirit... I didn't believe her but she said that she needs three people for this, one of my other friend had already said yes to volunteer and other friends didn't believe it so, I participated. Well, we all kept our fingers on the cup and called the holly spirit and cup actually moved we all were doubting each other that somebody is moving but no it was actully moving it self. It was scarry. all of them asked few question but the surprising thing that happen that another day when my friends sister asked the cup that tell the name the guy she is going to get married and he said "Adil" and there was no guy by such name in her life, so she didn't believe but after few months a guy sent a rishta for her and his name was "Adil" and she got married to him and I was invited in her marriage... so, I don't know what to believe now...
after that the spirit told my friend that he was killed by his uncle and he is just 19 years old and he wants to show us his grave because his uncle killed him and just had digged a grave behind his house and had put him there so he needs help from someone to go there and show that grave to police. Well, my friend said we should go. I don't know why but I was only one didn't say no to anything. We told the cab driver that we want to go to this place we skipped school we went to the address he told... it was sort of out of city... I was more scared of the cab driver than the spirit at that time 😆

wow
interesting... poor boy