Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys! do send me ur votes .. i only received 3 PMs so far.. 😆
glamritz thumbnail

Ok guys, this topic has been requested to be made sticky! So glad its better for those who had problems in finding the link etc. Take care n keep sending ur votes !

Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i voted! 😛
great stories.. 😉
glamritz thumbnail
As per request of majority of the members, the contest deadline has been extended to FRIDAY.
cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well... i do believe in ghost n as for science proving it...it will never happen as for scienctists only believe in facts n will definetly never believe in ghosts because encountering ghosts happens when coinedence starts happening n science doesn't believe in coindences. as for expeiencing abt ghosts...yes i did encounter with ghosts...n plz dont ask wat cause i will pm that....to tell u don't have 2 c da ghosts u can hear n feel them 2....after all cing isnt ur most important sense........u use all of them at the same time n equaly....
Edited by cuteyusra - 17 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
hmmmm ya feeling is teh 1st thing..
glamritz thumbnail
definitely. i agree. to encouter a ghost may not be literally seeing it. but also feeling it, hearing it. OMG its already giving me goosebumps. I saw this hindi movie yesterday. it was called Ragini. The film starred madhu. it was abt a professor and his wife. they were newly married when he found out tht his wife was a ghost. the funny part was even till the end of the movie, they didn't tell us whether the wife was really the ghost or it was just a psychological trauma the professor was going thru. pretty interesting. Just shows tht maybe there arent ghosts at all. its just in the mind. But if there are ghosts, we need evidence to prove it. and that, unfortunately, we dun hv. Was a sad story.. he became mad in the end.
sweetsang thumbnail
hey there was a movie called mohini it had madhu and sudesh berry .. he was a profeser o an author was resrching on ghosts and stuf n mits madhu wu is a chudel... i hardly remeber the rest . once he leaves he sees that she has no feet o the feet is backwards..
glamritz thumbnail
Ya ya ya !! thats the movie! Mohini not ragini 😆

i got too addicted to big boss.

Yeahh but thts the same movie i was talking abt ..
sweetsang thumbnail
dat movie was freaky .. iwtched it ages ago bt like last yr i saw it a litle thats y i remember..