Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
WOW !!! Great storiess GUYS! Thankzz for contributing soo much! These stories are really Freakyy..

I read it last night.. and believe me I couldnt get myself to sleep. Sigh, maybe the Aahat guys should consider some of our stories for their upcoming episodes. What say? 😛
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ya they shud .. pple can relate to tru incidents
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

ya they shud .. pple can relate to tru incidents

Yeahh instead of hiding their flaws using so called scary makeup, lights and sounds.. they should perhaps shoot one episode using a true story. It will help alot. and yep i agree! we all can related much more to these incidents.
sweetsang thumbnail

ya nt aahat is beta then others coz they do use some good props n ol unlike others .. i remeber sum which u can c the mask lines n mistkes .its mo of a comedy show
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hav few more.Ll b posting soon guys.by the way hav u all checked the link which i gave u in my previous post????
Edited by REX rox - 17 years ago
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My relatives used 2 stay in a house which was rented. It was said dat the house was made on a graveyard. Thus, it was believed dat the house was inauspicious & unlucky. My uncle was sleeping suddenly he started shouting coz he felt sumbody has hand around his neck. The same thing happened 2 my grandma. They also heard foot steps bt there was no1. So dey moved out of d house & now live in a new house. Thankfully, Things r fine now. 😳
sweetsang thumbnail
mst hav been sum kind of experience with hand round da neck
glamritz thumbnail
Hey i remember abt 5 yrs ago, my cousin told me this.

there was this girl in her class and well My cousin didnt know her personally but tht gal was always very quiet and prefered to be alone, not many frenz. There were rumours in the school tht she used to talk to herself and do strange stuff like draw all over her legs with marker pens. There was another girl in my cousin's class and she used to always bully that quiet girl. So on an exam day, the bully and a few of her friends stole the other girl's pencil case, including her calculator n entry proof for the exam. It was too late n the poor girl was barred from sitting for the exams as she did not hv the stationery and the necessary documents. Embarrassed she left the exam centre crying, infront of everyone. That day itself when everyone was being dismissed from the examination hall, there was a loud scream. Evry1 rushed to the back of the hall only to find the bully hanging on to one of railings of the window of the 7th storey from outside mid-air. My cousin didnt know how she landed up there. Everyone was trying to pull her up but while she was in mid-air holding on to the window rails, she confessed that she had stole the other girl's documents and pencil case. It was as if she was talking to herself. Nevertheless, with the help of the teachers, they managed to pull her up. Upon asking wat had happened, she said that the quiet girl was slapping her in mid air asking her to admit. Noone believed her coz they all saw her leaving the examination centre, crying. But from that day onwards, tht bully girl got a big shock n due to tht she started isolating herself from her group. What became very strange was when her friends found out that she had taken up some characteristics of the quiet girl. she had started drawing on her legs too. It seemed like she became possessed. After a few wks, she left school. Her condition was bad and the teachers requested her parents to bring her to a doc. Neither her nor the other gal returned back to my cousin's sch ever again.

My cousin didnt know wat happened after tht to the bully or tht other girl but there were rumours once again that both the girls had become rather good friends. What brought abt that change, noone knows. Maybe its the fear of death or maybe she really was possesed by another force.

sweetsang thumbnail
wow... nice one.

like my 😃 skeleton???????????? 🤢
sweetsang thumbnail

i know its got nthin 2 do with this topic bt wanted to share
wat scares me da most is my dreams after da 2004 tsunami incident ... nearly every few days i have tsunami dreams its stopped for sometime and again from last year it starrtd again coz last year v had so many earthquakes here in fiji and , fiji never has earthquakes ..dn those stpid dreams startd again.. my friends warn me dat wenever i have a tsunami dream there is an earthquake hre... stpd bt it was tru for sometime... n its getting on my nerve 2day again i had that dream ..

fiji is totali vulnerable to and tsunami soon... its ben researched on

Edited by sangeetarangdal - 17 years ago