Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetirai thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I have another story to tell. My uncle's friend knew a man who was married to a very pretty lady. After the wedding, the lady told the man to make a promoise that he will always enter the house by knocking the door, although she will not lock the house. The man followed her command for a long time, but one day he forgot about all this, and he entered the house. When he went in the kitchen, he saw that his wife was sitting near the angithi (in olden days, instead of gas stove, angithi was used to cook, in which wood was placed, and was fired). What the man saw was that his wife was making rotis, sitting near the angithi, but there was no wood in the angithi, instead her leg was placed in the angithi, on which there was fire. She was using her leg instead of wood. After seeing this, the man screamed, and the result was his death.
neetirai thumbnail
I can't get out of this forum. I have another story to tell. In my tenth grade, I used to go for a math tuition in India, as my CBSE exams were approaching. My tution teacher's dad had a lot of ghost experiences in life, which he used to share with all the students. One of his stories was when he was late from work, to get home, so he planned to take the short cut, which was through the graveyard. He was walking through the graveyard, and what he saw on the floor was a one rupee coin, which turned into a cat, the cat turned into a dog, and the dog turned into a young boy, nearly 15-16years of age. The boy started following my teacher's dad, but he didn't turn back and look. He just kept on walking. My teacher's dad had a briefcase in his hand, which the young boy snached from his hand. My teacher's dad still didn't care, and kept on moving. When he was out of the graveyard, he reached the main road, on which he turned back. What he saw was, that there was no boy behind, but his briefcase was lying on the road.
neetirai thumbnail

Sorry guys, but here goes another one. My grandfather's dad was going somewhere once, and it was night time. He reached a place, where there was a river, and a grand party was going on, where people were playing instruments and dancing. They were eating mithai (sweets) such a ladoos, jalebis, etc. As my grandfather was walking, the people came to him, and gave him the mithai. He took the mithai, and wrapped it in his handckerchief. When he reached his destination, he planned to eat the mithai, but when he opened the handkerchief, what he saw was human feces. There was no mithai, because it turned to feces.

A similar story to this is what happened with my aunty's dad. Her dad was a big devotee of lord Hanuman. He was called by a priest once to perform a puja. The priest was sitting under the tree, waiting for my aunty's dad. When my aunty's dad reached that place, there were people dancing, singing, and partying. They were also eating mithai. There was a huge amount of mithai seen at that place. My aunty's uncle asked the priest about who are these people, and what are they doing here, to which the priest replied not to pay attention to those people, as they are bad. After some time, when my aunty's dad was done withe the puja in the morning, he saw no one there, but everywhere there was human feces seen on the floor.

In both the cases, the people were not able to tell if the people partying were humans or ghosts because they looked like human beings, but were ghosts in reality.

Edited by neetirai - 17 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
from
http://www.ghosts.org/shorts/shorts2.html

not to long ago i was going to school at the local high school. I had heard stories about how it was made. the story goes that when they were building it part of the ceiling in the senior hall let loose. It dropped and killed 2 men. It was left for many years until finally they started building again. People have said they have seen the ghost of these 2 men wandering around the building. I personally never believed it until my senior year.

My locker was down in the senior end of the hall and i was at a basketball game cheerleading. i realized i had books in my locker that i should've taken home that night. i found a custodian and asked him to let me into the main building for the books. he looked at me somewhat nervously then took out the key and let me in. As I walked through the doors i glanced back and saw him watching after me with a strange look in his eye. "careful" he called after me. i thought he was trying to scare me.

The school was a lot scarier at night then it was during the day. the lights were low and my footsteps echoed. i kept glancing around nervously. When i finally reached my locker i opened it slowly and bent down to get my books. I could have sworn i heard footsteps, but thought it was my imagination. I didn't think about it until i stood up and spun around. A large muscular man was standing behind me starring at me. I asked if he was looking for the gym and pointed down the hall towards it. He just stared at me in silence. Suddenly my book dropped and i must have jumped a mile. I bent to get the book and heard a voice. it simply called out "hey Micheal, let's go!" When i looked up the man was gone. I ran back to the gym more confused then scared. when i got back the custiodian just looked relieved.

The next week i asked my friends mother about the builders who were killed. She told me that they were friends of her mothers and she knew them quite well. She told me that their names were Mike and Pete. Mike was a large man and Pete was kinda tiny. They were great friends and Pete had tried to save Mike from the falling ceiling
sweetsang thumbnail
i remember a story ..its bout a school in which they say dat in da washroom lots of heads wer found i dnt no if its tru bt students have been locked in there
sweetsang thumbnail
from

http://www.ghosts.org/stories/test/viewstory.php?sid=1592

If any of you have heard of Regina Mundy, you will know that this school is extremely haunted. Tons of paranormal activity, due to angry spirits.

The first story is about Bob. He used to be in the Scouts group at this school, and he was a senior Scout, so therefore him and the other senior Scouts would take turns to stay behind and clean up. This time it was his turn.

You have to picture this, it was winter, so the boys would have to take off their boots, and run upstairs to their classrooms to get their gym sneakers. Bob's classroom was on the second floor, so in order to get there, he would go up the first flight of stairs, in which the boys bathroom is the first thing you see.

This flight of stairs was an old one, there was no wall in between, so you could look right up onto the next landing.

So after the Scouts meeting was over, and everyone had left, the Scout leader told Bob that he could bring his shoes back upstairs now.

Before he went to leave, the Scout leader asked if on the way down, could he swing around to the other end of the school, and flip the lights off in the fuse box for the gym. Bob said yes, and headed upstairs.

As he started up the first flight, he heard a faint sound, so he stopped. He heard nothing, and thought nothing of it, so he continued. After a few seconds, he heard it again. It almost sounded like someone slapping something against their hand.

Bob was frightened, so he continued up the stairs, ran into his classroom, and dropped off his shoes. As he returned to the stairs, he heard the sound again.

Now Bob is a very stubburn person, he's not the one if he hears a noise, he'll run, he's the kind of person who'll investigate something. So Bob continues up the stairs onto the third landing. Just before he gets there, he hears the sound again, slightly louder, coming from about 10-15 feet in front of him. As Bob continues to move forward, so does the sound, never getting closer.

So Bob continues down the hallway. Now this is a very spooky hallway. It's completely dark, only lit up by an exit sign at each end. Also at each end is a statue of the Virgin Mary.

The sound is still in front of him, when Bob stops, it stops. Suddenly the sound began to get closer. Bob turned to run, but remembered he had to swing down to the other end of the school to turn off the lights.

So Bob runs down the hallway towards the other end, and down the other flight of steps. The sound is continually 10-15 feet in front of him.

As Bob approaches the fusebox, he realises something. The sound is right between him and the fusebox.

Now the second-scariest thing in the world is when you hear something, but you can't see what is making it.

Do you know what the scariest thing is? When it stops.

Bob is freaking out now. He doesn't want to look like a coward, so he runs quickly to the fusebox, and flips all of the lights off. Then he continues on down the stairs to the gym, and runs to his Scout leader. He asks Bob what took him so long, and not wanting to sound like a scaredy-cat, told his leader that he was looking for some homework but couldn't find it.

All of a sudden, they hear a large crash, as if something metal is being flung open, then they hear *click, click, click* and every light in the gym comes on.

The Scout leader and Bob are terrified, the leader says "We're the only ones here right?" Bob nods his head. They grab their things, and get ready to leave. "What about the lights?" asks Bob. "Are you planning to turn them off?" the leader replies. Bob shakes his head no, and then they scurry out the door.

So Bob has to wait for his parents to arrive, and the leader decides to wait with him. Remember, Bob has not told his leader what had happened yet.

"You know, this school is haunted," his leader said to him. "Really?" Bob asks. "Yeah," the leader replied, "There used to be an old school across the street, which was pretty much a one room school. Anyways, the principal, who was a nun at the time, was crazy. She would walk down the hallways, a leather strap in hand, slapping it against her hand in threat, she would beat children for breathing too loudly, sometimes she even would beat the teachers if they went out of line. So one day the principal got a notice saying they were going to build a new school, like she had asked for. Unfortunately, the woman died just before construction began. And there was an old tradition back then that they would bury the dead underneath the building in their honor, so the old nun was buried under the school. Anyways, now students claim to hear a slapping noise in the hallways of the school, and other strange phenomenon like that."

Bob realised what he had heard was like his story, and he told his leader what had happened.

OK, next story. Same school, different people.

The principal of Regina Mundy was in his office. It was late at night, and he was working so hard, that his nose was literally glued to his papers.

Anyways, a little history lesson for you. At this school, a long time ago, they never had bells, so the principal at the time would go out in the hallway, and ring a large brass bell with a wooden handle.

Now back to the story. The principal, in honor of these past principals had kept the brass bell, and a leather strap, on a little wooden table next to the door. The door was wooden, with a foggy glass in which you can only see shadows.

So the principal was working hard, and he thought he heard his door open, not paying any heed to it, he continued to work. Suddenly he heard a loud *clang clang, clang clang* sound. Thinking it was someone playing a joke on him, the principal rushed to the door, and hauled it open quickly, thinking he could catch the hooligan. When he opened the door, he saw the bell floating in mid-air, then it suddenly dropped to the floor.

I can honestly say he never worked late again.

Third and final story. Once again, same school, different people.

OK, so there was a large party going on in the gym of the school, people were drinking, and having fun dancing to music. Anyways, one fella had to use the bathroom, so he went up the stairs, and as I told you before, the stairs were old, and there was no wall, so you could look right up and see the third landing, and the boys bathroom was on the second floor.

Not having been to the school before, he accidently passed the second floor, and continued on up to the third floor. Before he made it to the top however, he heard a large booming voice from behind him. "Who are you?" it shouted.

The man turned to see another man standing on the stairs below him, he was wearing a long black robe, that was tied with a gold rope about his waist. His face was wrinkly, and he was bald. He wore rosary beads around his neck and carried a Bible.

"I-I'm..." the man began, but the other man cut him short, "What are you doing here?" it bellowed.

"I'm here for a party," the man replied, but the other man shouted again, "What party, I know of no party!"

"Well you should-" he began again, he turned to leave, but the other man cut him short, "Where are you going?" it asked.

The man looked nervous, "The bathroom," he said, turned and pointed up the stairs. When he turned back, the other man had vanished.

The man couldn't take it anymore, he screamed. He screamed so loud, it managed to stop the party downstairs. And remember, he's on the third floor, and they're all dancing and singing and having a good time downstairs, in the gym, so it must have been a loud scream in order to stop the party.

The principal of the school ran up the stairs to see what was the matter. The man told him what had happened. The principal thought for a second, then brought him all the way up to the third floor. As they stepped onto the landing, the man said, "That's him!" "Where?" asked the principal. "In the picture!" the man said, and pointed to a picture on the wall.

"Are you sure?" asked the principal. "Positive," the man replied. "That's impossible," the principal said. "Why is that?" the man asked. "Because he's been dead now for over a decade."

Both men looked at each other, neither could explain what had happened.

I hope these stories are good!
sweetsang thumbnail
my friend recommended this site.. its creepy chk it
http://www.geocities.com/cameraghost/
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ok. Here is a story that happened to my uncle's friend a while back in Pakistan. There was a group of friends that they always used to hang out with. So for a couple of days, this one friend of theirs had not come for a while to meet them. They were all worried about him and since it was not common to have a phone in the house back then cause the guy was poor, they decided to go to his house to check it out.

His house was on top of a hill and far from other houses. When they reached his house, they saw him sleeping inside, so they decided not to wake him and went in the kitchen to make tea. The friend that was making it could not find the tea bags so he yelled to the other friends, "Do you know where it is", and the friend that was sleeping replied, its in the cabinet to the left. So they were like oh you are awake, and when they turned him over, he was dead. They all ran out of there.

Apparently the guy had been dead for a while and nobody knew since his family did not live with him. Eventually a religious person was brought over to give him a proper burial.
Edited by nali476 - 17 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
i read somewhre that wen sum1 dies, his soul stays in this world for 3 days where it tries 2 tell its members his ther and is safe and it visits ol the close family members one last time
sweetsang thumbnail
In Japan ghosts are believed to be unable to say the syllables 'mo' and 'shi'. When meeting somebody on an unlit road it became customary to call out the words 'Moshi moshi' to reassure the other person that you were alive - and challenge them to do the same.

Nowadays, Japanese people still answer the phone with 'Moshi-moshi'.