Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

totali
last nite i was slipin i woke up at bout 3 am i went for drink of water then i came bak to slip... i felt some hotness around my face like a hot spot o sumthin.i know dat wen ghost around v get cold spot bt i had a hot spot n let me tell u guys its a dam hot weather here n i ghave 2 fans on at teh time neways . i was crpt out i went out n slept on the sofa in da hall ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sangeetarangdal - 17 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
this link is about some hollywood movies being cursed.read its intersting

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm464704.html

guys do u want me to put da link of a intersting stoey o shud i put the story itslf hea?

sweetsang thumbnail
did u no the movie psyco is most cursed movie ever!!!
Sweet17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://paranormal.about.com/od/trueghoststories/True_Ghost_S tories.htm
This is one othr site i found yday wile browsing....thr r sum good storiess here...chek em out ๐Ÿ˜Š
krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: REX rox

Hey guys!! these are damn scary stories๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Ok guys! I was surfing net & i found sumthing damn scary. Its is a video of some true ghost experiences. Its scary so if u guys wanna see it, i ll post it. Here is the link:-

http://www.2000greetings.com/mycard.htm?c=2061

ENJOY!! & if there will be ne prob in this link plzz pm me!!

YIkes this scared me.......GOD i cudnt move any further cuz the sound itself was scary.......but i did some ghosts in their......ummm did u watch it??? u must be realllly brave.....!!!!

Luv & Regards
Ankita (Anku)

Word Count: 0

sweetsang thumbnail

hell that scared me...
๐Ÿ˜ญ
sweetsang thumbnail

in an episode on nat geo they showed this lady going o this gao in india where they stll carry out witch hunts and even if sum1 has a slight doubt that 1 is a witch they are isolated from the village n forced to stay in a seperate setlment.
there are sum men witches and he actauli cast a spell in front of the camera showing the host how they casta spell bt he ddnt use real words.. he actuali cut teh chicken n used his blood....

the witches actuali gathered at a full moon nite and chanted ... the ladies ol wore onli white material means material they wetre naked they were just covering .. then after that the guy had sex with every lady there .. later they tld taht thru taht they get power..
sick
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

in an episode on nat geo they showed this lady going o this gao in india where they stll carry out witch hunts and even if sum1 has a slight doubt that 1 is a witch they are isolated from the village n forced to stay in a seperate setlment.
there are sum men witches and he actauli cast a spell in front of the camera showing the host how they casta spell bt he ddnt use real words.. he actuali cut teh chicken n used his blood....

the witches actuali gathered at a full moon nite and chanted ... the ladies ol wore onli white material means material they wetre naked they were just covering .. then after that the guy had sex with every lady there .. later they tld taht thru taht they get power..
sick

WOW!! its strange how ppl can stoop so low just for power..
i thought witchcraft and all these black magic stuff were banned ?

krrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

WOW!! its strange how ppl can stoop so low just for power..
i thought witchcraft and all these black magic stuff were banned ?

hehehe its amazing that in this world so many unexpected or unthought stuff happens...

krrish thumbnail
so did any one watch jan 13th epi....shaitani shabnam????
hey is she real or just a story????