PLEASE VOTE!! CONTEST real ghost stories!

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

OKie, we hv nearly approached 20 pages of ghost stories. So guys, its time we vote for the freakiest ghost story. Please read thru the stories and then PM me ur top 3 fav stories ..whose story u think is the most freakiesT? We will start the voting today and we will end it by Wednesday. So yepp... all the best!

Heyy ..

Since Aahat is a horror show and most of the stuff are fiction,....
did anyone of you ever encounter a real life supernatural /ghostl experience?

ANd do u believe in ghosts?

Well i dun quite believe in them coz science hasnt proven anything but i do get scared by them...
i myself did not experience any such thing but my grandmum used to tell me alot of stories abt her school..etc. However i somehow believe that more than any real ghostly experiences, it just the FEAR that freaks us out sometimes.

So if u anyone of you do have any spine-chilling real life encounter, plssss share it with us! it'll be great fun to read.. plus my grandmum says not all ghosts are bad, so ya...

feel free to share ! I already did share mine below.. abt my grandmum.. u ppl contribute as well k? thanks 😊

This was sim_india's idea that we turn this topic into aahat's first contest of the most scariest real-life ghostly story! Then after that we would vote for our fav.

Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hadnt seen some ghost but mii moms tells me much horrible stories which she have seen but as u said all ghost arent bad 😛
guddusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have seen it but i dont actually believe in em.. may b itz jus my imagination or something.. well like my elda sis she has this sixth sense thngi.. so she knows well.. i kinda believe in it but not alot
guddusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are spirits in this world.. unless u dont harm them they wont harm you and one more thing.. i dont exactly think ghost exists.. spirit and ghost are two diff things so yeah
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
as far as i noe..nd of wat i haf learned..spirits can't hurt ne1..dey can't touch at all actually..as far as ghosts r concerened...dey r scary nd onli in storis nd shows lyk dese..buh i dun think dey exist..juzz mi opinion 😛
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys u can tell ol da stories ur grandma n mum tell u .... must be intersting.
glamritz thumbnail
Hey Sangeetarangdal,

Yeah go on .. the stories are really creepy. Esp. the red man. How did ur Mausi see it? Did he do anything or he just kept watching?

Okay..
I have a story told by my grandmother.

When she was in school/hostel at tht time, well my grandmum was in a catholic school.. She had her own small group of friends and they were the enthusiatic type and were very much liked by her principal, Mother Floreni ( i aint sure whether its the correct spelling).

Opposite their school, there used to be this big wallgate and all the girls were forbidden to go pass the wallgate. Crossing the wallgate was actually a short cut to the nearest bus-stand. So all the school girls were pretty annoyed at how they had to go to the main gate and walk alot to reach the same bus-stand. but they were never given a substantial answer as to why they can't go thru the wallgate.

So anyways a few yrs later, due to age, Mother Floreni passed away and all the girls were required to go for her funeral. A private bus was arranged to pick them up from their hostel and bring them to the cemetry. For some reason, one of my grandmum's friend's got late and so my grandmum and 3 other frenz decided to wait for her but at the back of their mind, they knew they were getting late and the bus might leave without them. So when her friend was ready finally, they thought that going by the main gate wud take alot of time and since their isnt any teachers arnd, they mite as well take the wall gate and noone would know even.

So the 5 of them, crossed the wallgate and went inside. all they could see inside was a narrow pathway and another gate at the other end which led them to the bus-stop. So they thought wats the big deal crossing this wall gate? so they were walking towards the other end of the gate when they saw 2 women standing. One of them asked the group where are u heading? As they were abt to explain, they heard a voice from the behind "Don't respond to them". when they turned arnd, they saw Mother Floreni. They were veryy scared and cudn't think. Mother Floreni kept saying "Don't respond, don't talk and don't make a sound..just go from here" They didn't know wat to do and all 5 of them just ran straight to the other end and opened the gate and reached the bus-stop. The bus was still there waiting for them and they quickly hurried in. When asked by their teachers what took them so long, they were too nervous to say anything.Only they knew wat happened and who saved them from a big disaster.

Even till this date, my grandmum doesn't know who the 2 women were and wat the secret of the wall gate was. All she knew was that she n her frenz would never disobey the school rules and always remember Mother Floreni in their prayers.

Yep tht's abt it! hope u guys enjoyed... More stories please!! 😊

glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dj_me

i hadnt seen some ghost but mii moms tells me much horrible stories which she have seen but as u said all ghost arent bad

Haha ya ..then do share some of the stories your mum tells u! 😉

glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddusoni

i have seen it but i dont actually believe in em.. may b itz jus my imagination or something.. well like my elda sis she has this sixth sense thngi.. so she knows well.. i kinda believe in it but not alot

U saw it?? Wow.. go on! elaborate nuh! And not many ppl have a 6th sense.. u're sister is very lucky in tht sense...😊

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sori bout dat ...coz its nt my experience i heard it so i made anada topic...

my mausi's in laws live in a small town ...her in laws live in a big mansion literally ..the king of old times were their ancestors .... its gt 101 doors can u belive it!!!!! wen i went to visit india i went there n belive me its too cripi.. its typa double story n lots of rooms .. the upper storey is not used... dont no y ...but even the 1st floor is cripi..its olways dark n ol...

ya so there is a wat u call sumtype of verenda and bench made of cement.. wel there are lots of stories bout that mansion..

1st story
is that every night this man wu has this long bushy beard appears at nite and smokes bd or wat i dnt no n he curses u ... his got red eyes and dirty body....he sits on the cemdnt bench and looks at everybody wu pases by...
mausi has seen him wen she was young

2nd story
is that u no in old times there used to be big pots of gold n they bury it inside the ground.. wel lots of it was found .. tehy say. n there was one speacil room which is near the prestnt time bathroom that is closed..
they say that the room is full of pots of gold and ther is a genie looking after it.. and if sumones greediness cums ova him n he opens the door the genie demands a part of the man in return for the pot or his life ...
cripi...
u like it!! i have lots more