Who will the Shergill family support?

Poll

Who will they support?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Once they find out Shikhar is the real son of the house and he was living in hell, who will the family support? 

if the spoilers are true, Divya will be supporting Shikhar but what about the other family members? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guess since Shikar itself agreed that he was in narak they won't misunderstand Dri... Maybe herself will support him in future... I think the fourth palm will be of Shikar who is a soulmate to Divi,, in today's episode also Dri mentioned about soulmate and initially Divi had his visions too... So these 4 palms should be there to open that cave I guess...

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Guess since Shikar itself agreed that he was in narak they won't misunderstand Dri... Maybe herself will support him in future... I think the fourth palm will be of Shikar who is a soulmate to Divi,, in today's episode also Dri mentioned about soulmate and initially Divi had his visions too... So these 4 palms should be there to open that cave I guess...

Based on precap it appears Drishti has worked out Vicki truth as she is using her “Shakti” to unmask him

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

Based on precap it appears Drishti has worked out Vicki truth as she is using her “Shakti” to unmask him

Vicky truth will be eventually out and I guess his track will be over by next Saturday but family may not still believe Shikar is the real Shikar as he comes from narak and the family thinks his son cannot be from narak....

So Shikar would try to prove himself and maybe either Dri or Divi will support him and Pi would try to spoil it...